SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Does it sound like lad is going to safari? Let's try again!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I was considering trying to trophy him, but decided it wasn't my place to do so.. Laughing

I was thinking All St4rs authorization requirements are lovely trophies (at least 24 hours in advance!) What else did you have in mind?

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad is the same lazy little.....

Supposedly he's making arrangements to pick up his package but at the same time is sending me this:

Quote:
My brothers will be there on Monday morning to clear the package. And as soon as they get back to me on Tuesday i should be able to sort the hospital bills same day. And for now i don't have the 2500$ to sort another ticket. (airline ticket) Please my queen how can we sort that? Please if you want to send me any money let it be through western union online. i mean www.westernunion.com it will be easy, because you will fill the details yourself. So darling. try and sort that for me and i will as well sort the hospital bills as soon as my brother clear the package for me. If i receive the money before Tuesday i should check out on Thursday morning. I am already contact my ticket agent and they have promise me that if i can pay the ticket fee on Tuesday, i'll check out on thrusday morning. So now what i need is 2500$ for the ticket.
If this money will inconvinet you. please write it as a loan that i will return back when i get back to my nomal position. But by then we should be happly married.
I love you with all my heart.
Yours Forever

Me
Quote:
I am sure I am not understanding correctly. I sent you a $1800 watch and $2500 and you are now asking me to send you another $2500? Please forgive me if I misunderstood...because I can't believe that is what you are saying to me. I guess you just think I am your personal little piggy bank and everytime you come to me with your hand out, I am supposed to count out money to you.

Now I wish I COULD get the package sent back.

Patricia

PS - Airline tickets don't just expire. If you can't use it, you get a refund or reschedule. Do you really think I am so stupid?

Abject apology to follow..I'm sure. Twisted Evil

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nicely done becky.

Just an idea, whenever one my lads requests money for airfare, I offer to buy the ticket myself and he can pick it up at the airport. The expected objections occur, but it is hard for the lad to come up with good reasons why a pre-paid ticket in his name is a problem. Whatever excuses he does come up with are lame and provide an opportunity for a slap or two. It's easy to create fake confirmations and attach them to an email message. The lad has to make the trip to the airport because the name on the ticket has to match the presented identification. At a minimum it usually results in a trip or two to the airport. I've also introduced a travel agent character which creates new possibilities for problems and misunderstandings.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Very good idea...once lad gets himself sorted out of the hospital, maybe an airline ticket from me is....just the ticket. Very Happy

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And here is the sweet apology
Very Happy

Quote:
Darling i understand you try your best for me.. I really appreciate it. Don't misunderstood me. I don't said you should send me the money compulsorily, i was just telling you this. I will sort myself out of that if it will inconvenience you. I understand its not easy to get such money.

Once i get the package, i will explain the situation of thing to the hospital as see if they can accept 1500$ from me then i will look for a way of sorting the ticket fees myself.

I will send you my flight information as soon as i get them ready.

I will love to read from you soonest.

Am sorry if i made you mad. You have really tried.

Yes i have!

Love you

blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats Becky! Very Happy

Original IP wrote:
41.219.241.213 Nigeria (Lagos)*

Today's IP wrote:
41.205.162.134 Nigeria (Port Harcourt)*

These from the same lad that I have been corresponding with.

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats, GF! Thumbs up

happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Bombast
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yay! jump_4_joy

Per a suggestion from Becky, I think it's time for another message from Daddy. How about just a simple, "What did I tell you about asking my daughter for money?" to keep him distracted for the moment? Laughing

"How i wish i can get out of here today and get is head off."- Name withheld due to currently ongoing bait (Started by Becky; I just scored an easy death threat through a minor assist. Still, I'm proud of it)
Please note, I am a total newbie at this. Feel free to slap me down if I say something dumb.
Pith Helmet- Still ongoing. Thanks, Becky and Corona, for letting me in on the fun!
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And I have proof that lad is actually the one who traveled...not some "brother" or associate from Port Harcourt that he called in a favor on.

19 hours ago

Quote:
Darling, did you got my last mail? How are you doing? I will contact you as soon as my brothers come back from Allstar head office.

Thanks

41.205.162.134 Nigeria (Port Harcourt)*

Yea! He finally got out of his internet cafe chair! Now let's see how long we can keep him there. Of course, he can't complain to me about his suffering...since it was his "brothers" who traveled.

blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

semi-calm lad wrote:
Hello,
We are writing to you in regarding to Mr xxxxx xxxxxpackage. We are his brothers, we are please to inform you that we are already in P0rt Harc0urt. And we are about heading to the International Airport now. Can you please call us. As i don't think we will be able to check our mails again for today.

no longer calm lad wrote:
Hey, we are at the airport now. Pls we need the agent contact.
Please act fast its raining here.

Desperate lad wrote:
Hey we are at the airport waiting. Will you please contact your agent. There is too much of cold here. Please call yours asap.

Laughing

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

pony pony pony
Star
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a wimp! Yes, it is raining heavily in Port Harcourt (and will continue all week) but how can 25C/77F be too much cold? Very Happy

blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haven't heard back from the poor sod yet. He must be hunkered down for the evening. My only hope is that he didn't have enough money for a hotel and is sleeping outside waiting for the airport to open.

Oh that's right folks. PH-airport is NOT open 24hrs a day. Laughing

I'm hoping that he hasn't left PH yet. I doubt it though, seeing as he is so close to his non-payday.

Don't know why he would complain about the rain. Nothing washes off the grime of a long bus-journey quite like a good downpour. Very Happy

pony pony pony
Star
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your pet is certainly in a bit of a flurry Becky.

Quote:
Sir, We are in p0rt harc0urt already, we waited all day at the International Airport searching for the address you gave to us but we can't locate the address. But now our uncle contact us to email you. We are in xxxxxx House, RD Road rxxxx, p0rt harc0urt... Please send the agent phone number to us so that we can contact him. Your tell him to call us. xxxxxx. We will be looking forward to read from you as we will be checking out of this guest house 12 noon tomorrow. Thanks

I painted them a picture that only the most mentally-deficient of lads could mess up.
Quote:
Dear Mr. xxxx,

I am sending you the same message that I just sent to Mr. Jxxxxx a moment ago.

I have tried to call the courier, but there seems to be some issue with his cell phone, as it only beeps and never even goes to his voice mail. I fear that either his batteries have drained, or he is getting a weak signal due to the airport traffic.

I had sent the courier to the airport to try and find you , I have not heard back from him and assumed that he had already found you and delivered the parcel. If you are still close to the airport, I would advise you to go back and look for him. He is a light-skinned African man in his early 30's, wearing a BLUE jumpsuit with a YELLOW A-star emblem on the back of it. He should be very easy to spot.

I have taken down the address you are staying at in case you are unable to find the courier at the airport.

I find it rather hilarious that this lad is trying to remain as calm and detached as he possibly can. He is after all, still back in Lagos.
Quote:
thanks for the response,my brothers just told me that they left the airport around 4:15 pm and they could not see the delivery man by the time they departed from the Airport,i guess there was a miss up somewhere,they are already at the guest house with in which i gave you the address,my suggestion is that you get back to me with the courier phone number so they can contact him or her and they can arrange a place for them to meet each other.
I have contact them to find a cafe to mail you.

I (of course) am busting my ass in my air-conditioned office trying to locate the elusive courier.
Quote:
Mr. xxxx,

I am still diligently attempting to contact the courier. But still his phone seems to be dead. I am desperately trying to get ahold of him and I have also submitted another delivery ticket for another courier to assist us if we are unable to get in touch with the courier by tomorrow. The issue is that he still has the parcel that is to be delivered.

I will keep you updated with my progress Mr. xxxxx. Do please accept my sincerest apologies on behalf of A-star.

Kindest regards.

This negligent courier has simply gone TOO FAR this time, when we find him he will most certainly be fired. I am thinking that A-star is also owing some compensation for this poor tired lad.

pony pony pony
Star
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm beside myself!

becky for letting me join in.

I got a pith out of it and I love ya! jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy

Now, what can I mail the fool? Laughing

Jackdaripper
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

holy batshit... This thread is epic..

Just a side note... More of a possibility. However unlikely it might be. Maybe this pet did break his leg.. or was in the hospital. (I know unlikely) But if he really did send his "Brothers" out to pick her up at the hilton. Maybe these so called "Brothers" Beat the ever living piss out of him for wasting their time.

Just a happy thought.. (not paying /wasting thugs time) is a good way to get yourself put 6feet under or at the minimum in the hospital.

Congrats guys.. this thread truly is epic and in my opinion should be stickyd

Closed lad accounts

"The greatest tragedy in mankind's entire history may be the hijacking of morality by religion."
— Arthur C. Clarke
perthjay85
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was reading this thread yesterday and I dont know how you people can sleep at night I was up all night just laughing my ass off at how funny this stuff is Laughing
I only stumbled apon this site yesterday and its fantastic and you lot have turned it into an art form.

This Lad is hook line and sinker. Im very new to this and cant wait to read more. Keep up the fantastic work peops Twisted Evil
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Jay

Welcome to the romance section of 419eater, the place where love lads get some extra special love Twisted Evil

If you would liek to get started, take a look at the romance baiting FAQ, there is a link in my signature line and feel free to ask any questions.

Not only is this fun, but it also makes it much more difficult for scammers to operate and saves many people from being scammed as well

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
perthjay85
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thankyou Murry Guru
I have played around with scammers before just messing around and never knew this was something so many people did but i am definitely keen on having some fun from now on.

Im going to start reading the tips and guidelines and see how things go. I will post up my findings.

Jay Smile
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad still isn't happy. Not sure why.

Quote:
Hello, we are at the airport now. we can find him and nobody know this name nor no anything about this man. And his mobile number is not going through. Can you please contact any of your agent at the airport to call us...so that we can know the next step to take. We don't like the way of living here in PH, everything is bad and we don't even have much money again. So please get in touch today and we can go back to Ibadan today.

Please tell them to call us on : xxxxx

Please Please its stressful here.

Please do something to this issue fast.

I'm on it mr. lad!
Quote:
Mr. xxxx,

My sincerest apologies for the difficult time you are having at the moment.
The courier was located in the last hour and has since sent off an email message to me telling hat had happened.

Apparently while delivering his parcels in a bit more remote of an area, his vehicle broke down. While trying to repair the vehicle, he managed to drop his phone into a large puddle of water and destroy it. He is still without a phone unfortunately, but he is safe and well. He sent me a message from a cyber cafe in the town of Cal@bar, he says his vehicle should be fixed soon and he will be able to return to P0rt Harc0urt within a few hours.

Kindest regards

He should be glad to hear this great news.

pony pony pony
Star
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah good. They have decided to stay another night.

Quote:
Thanks for the message. But i have contact my brother to find a cafe now, as they should be in a cafe in 5 -10min just to check there message and give you a feedback. But now its late in Nigeria, contact him to go directly to the guest house address. There he will meet my brothers. This guys have wasted alot of money waiting for your agent. Over 30,000naira. Just because they wanna help me clame my package. Please make sure this package is delivered tonight. You already have there number and the guest house address. Please contact your agent to go straight to the Guest houes tonight and deliver the package to them, i pleged you in God's name. He can as well called them.

Thanks and i hope to read from you soonest.

It's time to sweeten the pot I suppose.
Quote:
Dear Mr. xxxxx

Again I would like to apologize to you and your associates for this horrible mix-up that has occurred. It was never our intention for our courier to have his vehicle break down and get stranded in C@labar. Please understand that we are doing everything we can on our end to resolve this issue as fast as possible.
After speaking to my manager here, we have decided that you, your associates, and the original sender are entitled to compensation from A-star Shipping.
If you could please write me a detailed list of all the various expenses that have been accrued, I will start processing your compensation order.

Kindest regards.

What lad could resist that.

*edit*

Had to add this in just because it's funny.
Apparently they waited around at the airport all day until they were eventually kicked out when the airport closed.
I was hoping I could have persuaded them to find the parking lot and start poking around looking for the courier's vehicle, maybe attract some unwanted attention, but they didn't bite on that.

I am going to try and work them into going to C@labar to rescue the courier and their package if the opportunity arises.

Expenses so far.
30,000 naira = about $200usd

That isn't nearly enough.

pony pony pony
Star
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good job, blah! clapping clapping clapping

blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Am waiting to hear back from Becky on what i should do with him. I don't want to hijack the love of her life. Laughing

Was thinking of setting up an account for the courier and having him email the lads claiming his transmission was bad and it would take several days to fix. Perhaps they should come to C@labar, get their parcel and stay with him at his cousin's house until they are rested enough to return to Lagos. Very Happy

pony pony pony
Star
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad's version to me of what his "brothers" are enduring..of course, the IP shows that he is sharing in their misfortune. Very Happy

Quote:
Darling, you can't believe that this guys are still in Port. They have not deliver the package to them yet. They just contact me now that the deliver man car broke down on his way coming to the port. And he should be able to deliver the package either this night or tomorrow morning. We i have much more to tell you but when we both see each other them this matter will be sweet to discuss. hope you understand me. Even i know that your father will have not choice than to thank God over my life.
Am fine but my legs is not in Good condition at all. But my doctor in promise that i will be ok as soon as i can get my ass than to Canada. But am sure they sure be able to deliver the package to them either this nite or tomorrow morning. I will update as soon as the package is delivered.
Love you so much and my greetings to all.

I wonder if he went down to PH alone or with another lad. I hope it's the later since that will cost him more money and require some explaining.

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Even i know that your father will have not choice than to thank God over my life.

Yep! Laughing Laughing Laughing

If he only knew. Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic