SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lazy way to pick up wild baits

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I run a vacation auto response off a catcher account, a bit like a fishing rod I leave in the water, as a lazy way to pick up suitable Lads for wild baiting.

For instance - it may say something like this

Quote:
Hi Mr Sir

I am so very happy you are contacting me this way for I have much truble things with my boss who is making unreasonable demands with me and I think is criminal person.

I have very much need to run away but I must have person who will speak to him to say I never took his money case. Can you do this for me so I can make cash of cheque and split with you some money.

Natalia Komonovatomi

This is just an example, but illustrative of the sort of crap I do. I don't get a lot of replies, but enough to make me laugh, and it means I'm the market leader in low IQ Lads. Laughing

I get 2 or 3 a week and the odd one like this.

It appears that FBI recruitment standards are not what they were. Laughing

Quote:
Subject: Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)

IF YOU EVER WRITE ME A GAIN DEVIL GO KILL YOUR PAPA ATONCE AND YOUR MAMA MADNES GO BE HER POSION THE SAME TO ALL YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS BASTARD TRY ME AND SEE BY REPLIY ME AGAIN MAKE YOU KOW THE KIND HUMANBEING WAY I BE

As a special challenge (and 'cause I know he's sure one hell of a grumpy mugu) I'm going to pick him up, rub his tummy and keep pressing his irritation button, 'cause ones like this go off like nuclear weapons if you play them right. Laughing

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
amarkisamark
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Gomer,

I am confused. What is a "vacation auto response off a catcher account" how do you run this modality? Sounds fun, but I am missing how it works.

Thanks

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Vacation Auto-Response is something the email account sends back in response to every email it receives. Normally it would be something like "I'm sorry, I'm on vacation right now. I will read your email when I am back in the office. For urgent matters please contact..." in Gmail it's under settings as "Vacation Responder"

The Catcher account is the email account that a baiter sets up to receive as many scamming mails as possible. So it is seeded in guestbooks and may be included in "shuttle" launches.

A "shuttle" is a lot of "good victim" addresses sent out to a lot of scammers by someone who has set up those lads to expect those addresses. All of the good victims are, of course, baiters.

------

Personally I like the "OK" auto-vacation response. One lad replied to it six times, without any input from me.

I would mention that you should keep a close eye on your catcher if it is replying to posts. I managed to confuse one innocent guy asking a question, and one warner who had found my address in a CC list. Fortunately he realised that the name on the account was (but I apologised anyway.)

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
amarkisamark
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gottcha thanks Thud!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think every baiter should have at least one catcher account set to vacation respond. I go in every two days or so and check the sent folder in Gmail. I can see the literally hundreds of emails sent and since Gmail will only send one vacation response out every 4 days or so, any replies from the scammer not responded to will be in bold. I will then either send off a personalized message with their name in it or cut and paste the sender's email address so that I can hand fly them from a bait box. At that time, I will change the outgoing message with one stored in the draft folder. It resets the system so that all new scammers will get a new vacation response. The entire process may take just a few minutes but cause lots of grief for a whole lot of lads.

I use Firefox and I.E. simultaneously so that I can have the catcher account and a bait box open at the same time.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
frank.lester
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Talking about autoresponders and low IQ..
I have set one catcher to autoresponder with insults.
Some times i pause auto and do answer from that account, to keep things rolling.
And than also changes the auto-messages to the customers.
So that they are freshly motivated.

--
I guess I got the idea for that modality in a thread like this one.
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like this modality, but doesn't the subject line automatically become "Vacation response" or some such? How does one change that, or does it matter?

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The idea is that I'm looking for rather dopey Lads who are up for fun, and details like having 'Vacation Response' are not likely to cause them any issue.

I'm actually angling for something complex which will take me a while to get set up with the intention of lining Lads up for safaris.

However as a general way to have an automatic system to select fun Lads for baiting, it's ideal.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic