SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I'm Back!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FloridaBaiter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The wife had some serious cervical spine issues and major surgery, so I had to lay off the baiting, but she's doing well, the doc is pleased (ok, hell, ASTOUNDED) with her recovery, so I'm back. Have a spanking new fastmail set up and will be hitting the lads again post haste.

And catching up with what everyone has been up to!

" I will not fail to bring to your notice this transaction is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer."
Mr. Richard Omoh

スコットはASSHAT である
I'm not really a Doctor, I just play one on 419Eater
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back, FloridaBaiter. I'm glad to hear your wife is doing so well. The lads are just as you left them, lowlife scum.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm glad the doc is pleased and you're back.
happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad to hear your wife is better, and welcome back, Florida baiter. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, and your alligators have been waiting for a good feed Very Happy Very Happy

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back FloridaBaiter - you were missed! Best wishes to your wife - spine surgery cannot be much fun Sad

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
FloridaBaiter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, gang, it's good to be back, but I can see I have some catching up to do. My wife can't figure out why I'm sitting here just reading then all of a sudden LMAO!

" I will not fail to bring to your notice this transaction is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer."
Mr. Richard Omoh

スコットはASSHAT である
I'm not really a Doctor, I just play one on 419Eater
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No doubt someone, somewhere, is going to welcome for return... but not for long... Twisted Evil

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic