SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New Baiter

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jack The Tripper
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, just signed up for this forum after hearing about it from Tv Tropes of all places. Wanted to get in on the fun, so I've set up a bait hotmail account. My persona is an old woman traveling the world on the insurance money from her late husband. Looking for contacts and general tips. I'll let you guys know if I get a hit.

The Tripper
Madhatter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to 419eater, best place to start is by reading all the stickies in the various forums, thats what i did.
After that you can catch a lad in the surplus forum and join the fun. Find it here
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=18

also there are a few multibaits to get in on posted about, they are always fun, just look around and read up, read up and read some more

Have fun and dont compromise yourself.

Closed lad accounts X 3
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^good advice Madhatter
welcome Jack you can now kiss goodbye to your free time give them lads hell Wink

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good nickname, Jack, I like it!!

Get yourself an absolutely untraceable e-mail address (i.e. no personal data tied to it). Use fastmail, gmail or hushmail.

Go to the surplus letters forum of this web page and 'harvest' as many letters from scammers as you want - - it will be your job to see that each of them is well taken care of and gets everything he deserves....

Start with a very short, sweet response to each e-mail : "I just read your letter. I am interested. Please send me more details".

Go from there!

Good luck.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Jack The Tripper
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My mother always said I needed a hobby. Twisted Evil
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, Jack The Tripper!

My additional advice is to sign up for a mentor. They are free and well-worth the price. Wink

Assistance to Newcomers (Aka...Mentor requests)

Just be a little patient. It seems there is a bit of a backlog for mentors at the moment. Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

Location: Pushing truck selling Obama shirts on Ring Road Lagos

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahoy Jack The Tripper

Welcome to the Eater. Remember to get that mentor, learn the ropes, read the stickies, and above all else: bait safe!

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
"you are as useless as your e-mail sound. bingo like." ---Zinriszal Bin Selamat
pony pony pony
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jack The Tripper

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Jackdaripper
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome.. I cant say i am pleased with your name though..... Razz

Closed lad accounts

"The greatest tragedy in mankind's entire history may be the hijacking of morality by religion."
— Arthur C. Clarke
Jack The Tripper
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, there's enough mugus around for a ripper AND a tripper right?
Jackdaripper
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Based on my email responses .. i would have to say no Razz 2 reply's out of 15 emails sent. mehh Starting to think some of these lads have my email address pegged.

But don't worry about it.. I am a bit jellious about my name.. Not to mention it gets a bit confusing at times when people just use the first part of our name (Jack) to reply.. And you have no idea who they are talking to or about.

Hehe. Its all good. And welcome and happy baiting.

Closed lad accounts

"The greatest tragedy in mankind's entire history may be the hijacking of morality by religion."
— Arthur C. Clarke
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic