SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

& People think we're harsh on scammers.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Buck Turgidson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems like a new sport is being marketed...

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_3374702.html

Coming from a military background I can only advise that this is complete madness, talk about putting your neck on the line, seeing as these waterbound lads pack an alsortment of weponary inc RPGs to return fire with.

Still, whatever floats your boat (or not Laughing )

DOCTOR SAID I SHOULD BRING SOME MONEY SO THAT HE CAN WASH HER WOMB VERY WELL- Rev Joe

I believe that this was done by some imposters or herkers who manipulate mails through the internet. Rev Joe

THANK YOU TO BAYTERZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOUR WORK IS APPRICIATED (joe yet again)
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.somalicruises.com/

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
At night the boat is fully lit and bottle rockets are shot off at intervals and loud disco music beamed shore side to attract attention
Yeah that won't be suspicious behaviour! I wonder if the cruise is simply a scam? The legal repercussions would be horrendous if they actually carried it out.

Purple Flower
Jackdaripper
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Its a joke..

Still.. If i had the money and was a bit younger and dumber i just might take em up on that offer.. That is if it was real.

Gotta give them credit for making it seem real though

Closed lad accounts

"The greatest tragedy in mankind's entire history may be the hijacking of morality by religion."
— Arthur C. Clarke
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
If an attempted hijacking does not occur, we will turn the boat around and cruise by at 4 knots. We will repeat this for up to 8 days making three passes a day along the entire length of Somalia.

That means Somalia has a very short coastline, or is someone using lad arithmetic?

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I call shenanigans!

The ultimate reference puts Somalia's coastline at 3,025 km and a bit of dist/speed trickery tells me it would take 408hrs, 20 mins, and 32 seconds to travel that distance at 4 knots.

I guess they've got really long days over there.
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Deffo a joke.
http://www.somalicruises.com/testimonials.php
Quote:

"I got three confirmed kills on my last trip. I'll never hunt big game in Africa again. I felt like the Komandant in Schindlers list!" -- Lars , Hamburg Germany

"Six attacks in 4 days was more than I expected. I bagged three pirates and my 12yr old son sank two rowboats with the minigun. PIRATES: 0 - PASSENGERS: 32! Well worth the trip. Just make sure your spotter speaks English" -- Donald, Salt Lake city Utah USA

"I haven't had this much fun since flying choppers in NAM . Don't worry about getting shot by pirates as they never even got close to the ship with those weapons they use and their shitty aim--reminds me of a drunken'juicer' door gunner we picked up from the motor pool back in Nam" -- 'chopper' Dan, Toledo USA.

"Like ducks in a barrel. They turned the ship around and we saw them cry in the water like little girls. Saw one wounded pirate eaten by sharks--what a laugh riot! This is a must do." -- Zeke, Springs Kentucky USA

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic