SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First Complete Bait: Rev Father Micheal Moffa Moffa

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
John Henry Eden
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First Complete Bait: Rev Father Micheal Moffa Moffa

Well, my first bait is complete. Since May 18th I have been baiting this lad and it has finally reached the point where he

will no longer reply to my messages. Well, after four fake MTCNs I am not surprised.

Cast of Characters (Note that Harry's last name has been leeted for search protection):

John Henry Eden as Harry 745k3r, the victim
The Lad as Rev Father Micheal Moffa Moffa, the scammer
The Lad as FedEx Agent
Narrated by John Henry Eden
And a special guest appearance of John Henry Eden as L0rd H4x0r a computer hacker

And so, withour further ado, I present to you, my full first bait.

May 18, 2009 a message arrives from Rev Father Micheal Moffa.

Father Micheal Moffa wrote:
LIBERATION MINISTRY

Dear Brother/ Sister In Christ Jesus.

CALVARY GREETINGS,AND MAY THE LORD JESUS CHRIST BE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.
We the Rev Fathers from Rome, after our annual prayers, the almighty God directed us to

mappe out 1.8 Million US Dollars through ATM CARD which will be use to affect the life of

all those who lost thier fund in the hands of the Impostors /scammer in Africa and affect

the life of the less priviledges/widows to your country, and you need to make sure that this

money is being destributed according to the vision inspire to us by God,You are to contact

the UPS COURIER COMPANY now with this email:[email protected]
Now the atm card parcel is deposited with ups company courier service,you are to contact

them with the information below so that they will tell you on how you will receive the ATM

CARD PARCEL from them.

But if you require the fund to be paid to you through Telegraphic Transfer you are to

contact the person below.

Name:Prof Charles Chukwuma Soludo
Email: [email protected]
Phone:+2348025745508

Also send your bank details to them to enable them make the wire transfer immediately

Amount deposited is $1.8 US million dollars, as soon as you contact them make sure you

update this office so that we will know what is going on,make sure you contact them with

your full information and address,

Rev Micheal Moffa
Amount:USD $1.8 M
E-mail:[email protected]

This is to officially inform you that an (ATM Card Number; 5438 4001 2345
6789) has been accredited in your favour.Your Personal Identification
Number is 2900.The ATM Card Value is $1.8 MILLION USD Only.
Contact Mr Robert James Martins ([email protected])
For More Details And With The Following,

Name:

Contact

Address:

Phone:

Note: You can make the use of the ATM CARD in any where in the world.

As you do may God bless you in Jesus name amen.
WE WILL CONTINUE TO BE PRAYING FOR YOU.REMAIN BLESSED IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

REV FATHER MICHEAL MOFFA

A rather confusing message. With so many e-mail addresses I do not know who he wants me to actually contact. Also irony

that he uses the refunding scammers story to try to scam me. And I especially hate lads who try and get sympathy by using

God.

Harry 745k3r wrote:
Oh, thank you. I have been scammed by those darn criminals in Africa twice! It is nice to

finally be getting some money back. But, I do not understand your instructions. You gave me four e-mails and I do not know

what to do with all of them. Please help! I really need that money desperately!

Will he take the bait? Well. obviously he did if I have been baiting him for a month.

Moffa wrote:
Attention,

Calvary Greeting Unto You and your family, We contacted you on behalf of the payment of $1.8 million us dollar The lord God

as us to give to you , During our prayer and fasting the lord ask us to render help to the needy, so we prayed and God has

surely answered your prayer.

We have made every neccesary arrangement for the transfer of your ATM CARD to you, We have paid close to $1500 united state

dollar just to send your ATM CARD to your destination, we gave the ATM CARD in form of parcel to the Ups Company to send to

you, after spending so much money to procees the document in sending that.

On their way they were stopped by custom agent, They said that it is illagal to carry such parel without having a yellow

card, so now what we are trying to do is to obtain a yellow card, The custom agent said the yellow card will cost $1000

dollar, And we as a church after spending so much can't be able to pay the whole $1000 dollar, so we are seeking assistant

from you,

Just tell us how much you can be able to raise, it must be a reasonable amount ok, Just try you best and see to it, you can

contact the agent yourself if you want [email protected], We pray that God help you in this great task.

Amen.

A yellow card? What is a yellow card? I looked it up on the net and the only "yellow card" that I could find involved

penalties at sporting events. Well, I come up with the idea to try and mess with him a bit. No way I am going to just jump

to sending some MTCNs. Let us start simple with innane questions.

Oh yes, his name changed too, now it has two "Moffa"s on it instead of one.

Harry wrote:
Okay, I can contact the agent, but I will need some tracking
information or something to give him. I am sure a UPS agent has
dozens if not hundreds of packages that he deals with and we do not
want to have a mix up with a package of this value.

Moffa wrote:
WE ARE STILL PROCESSING THAT, THEY NEED A YELLOW PAPER THAT WILL ENABLE THEM GET THAT,SO WE AS A

CHURCH HAVE TRY OUR BEST TO HELP YOU....WE HAVE PAID ENOUGH MONEY FOR THIS,AND WE ARE STILL READY TO HELP YOU, THE NEXT FEE

THEY AS US TO PAY FOR THE YELLOW PAPER IS $1000, BUT WE ARE NOT ASKING YOU FOR THE WHOLE MONEY,WE ARE ONLY ASKING YOU HOW

MUCH CAN YOU AFFORD NOW,SO THAT WE TOO CAN ADD SOMETHING TO PAY FOR THE YELLOW PAPER OK.

GET BACK TO US NOW

S-S-S-S-SCRIPT BREAKER BREAKER BREAKER BREAKER

Time to contact the FedEx guy.

Harry to FedEx wrote:
Greetings,

Are you the one I can talk to about a package you are handling for a Rev Micheal Moffa? I have been informed that his

package is stuck at customs.

Harry to Moffa wrote:
I sent an e-mail to the shipping company to see what I can do to help.

FedEx wrote:
Hello Harry 745k3r,

Thanks for your mail, Yes we are the ones you can talk to.........the custom agent are asking the church to pay the sum of

$1000 dollar, so i don't know what you and the church might have discuss, but the church contacted us this mourning telling

us that they will see what they can do about the payment, but they need your assistant, they also ask us to ask you that how

much can you be able to help with.Get back to us now.

Get back to us now

Well, this is interesting. Did you notice how mofo ended his message above? The message in all caps I mean. It says

"Get back to us now". By an amazging coincidence the FedEx guy ends his with the same line! What are the chances of

that? Let us keep a total of how many times that is used. It was even used twice in that last message.

Get back to us now count: 3

Harry to FedEx wrote:
I was told that you need a yellow card to be able to carry the package
through customs due to its value and that is what you need the
thousand dollars for. Is that correct?

FedEx wrote:
Hello Harry 745k3r,

Thanks for your mail, yes that is what is needed, so now how are you going to go about it,because the church in rome have

tried there best, ok...so now you need to assist them in raising the money ok, so now how much can you help in raising so

that we can contact the church ol.

Get back to us now.

He send this message in bold 14pt fontt, no idea why. Let us see what happens if I tell him I can get a yellow card for

him.

Get back to us now count: 4

Harry to FedEx wrote:
As part of my employment with Vault-Tec, the company I work for, I
handle international monetary shipments of high value. I have a
yellow card issued by the Federal Trade Commission. The card number
is C0-327855112. You, being a UPS shipper, should have no trouble
verifying it with them. If they have any questions they will contact
me.

FedEx wrote:
Hello Harry 745k3r,

Thanks for your mail, But you see you should be discussing that with the church, because we have done our best to see that

you receive this fund in peace, the custom agent are demanding a fee, and i think the church have done there best ok, get

back to the church to tell them that ok.

Till then

Should "Get back to the church" be added to the counter? Nah. So, I have to talk to mofo again.

Harry to Moffa wrote:
As part of my employment with Vault-Tec, the company I work for, I
handle international monetary shipments of high value. I have a
yellow card issued by the Federal Trade Commission. The card number
is C0-327855112.

Moffa Moffa wrote:
Hello Harry 745k3r,
The agent contacted us telling us that you gave them a yellow tag number, we must say this, we think you are getting

everything wrong here, because they don't need that ok, we have spent alot of money trying to send this fund to you, and all

to no avail........now they only ask us to pay a $1000 dollar, which we are not asking you to pay, we are only asking you to

support, we have done our best ok, if you know you can support with a little amount just support ok, and we will take care of

the rest ok.

Get back to us now

They do not want my yellow card apparently. I do not see why? My yellow card is just as valid as the one he plans to

get. I am not just going to give up and send him the money that easily. LEt us see if I can get some Photoshopping out of

him by asking for a certain form.

Get back to us now count: 5

Harry to Moffa wrote:
I would certainly be willing to help out financially, I am not short
of cash. I just do not understand why my yellow card is not accepted.
The only reason I can think of is if it is a special control export,
which it could be for something of that value. But, it would have a
special export control form with it. I do not know what the forms
from your country are like, sorry, never seen them, but I am sure you
can ask the shipper about it. Please scan it and send it to me as
proof that my yellow card will not be accepted.

Once I have that then we can discuss the money. For a church doing
such a charitable deed I would be willing to cover the full thousand
dollars. Yes, I will pay all $1,000.00 once I get that special export
control form.

Moffa wrote:
Hello Harry 745k3r,

Sorry for replying you late, We have contacted the agent to tell them all what you have said, since we are church we can't

get sure document except the agent, so now we have contacted them forcing them to give us the yellow paper, so that we can

scan it and show it to you.

But they explain everything to us, they said that it is not possible to give us the yellow paper when it is still under

processment, they said we have to pay the required money, so that they can finish with the processment.

Then they can show it to us and we can scan it to you, But we will like to bring to your notice that we have contacted a

financier, that is a bank that offer to help in the raising of the money for the yellow paper.

But they said, they can help us if we agree to there terms and condition that is we are going to refund the money back as

soon as the yellow paper is done, otherwise they will not release it to us ok....

Now the thing is that how much can you afford, we are church we are not begging you to send money it is for your own good

ok,we are only doing what the lord said we should do ok.

Get back to us now.

He obviously does not understand what I am saying; I want my form!

Get back to us now count: 6

Harry to Moffa wrote:
I do not need to see the yellow card, I need to see the special export control form.

Send me a scan of the special export control form, which they should already have, and I will send all ten thousand dollars

for the yellow card.

Send the SPECIAL EXPORT CONTROL FORM so that I will pay for the yellow card.

Harry 745k3r

Moffa wrote:
Hello Harry 745k3r,

Thanks for your mail.
You know we church we can't get such document, We have contacted the agent in charge of the yellow paper.

We told them that you need a special export control form, they said we don't need that for the transfer, becasue we are not

sending any goods, rather they are making a transfer.

The yellow paper is your transfer certificate, as they explain to us, as soon as the payment is done, they will transfer your

fund and a code will be sent to you for verification.

We are tired of all this you are asking, we as a church we are willing to help in the payment, because we want you to receive

your fund in good shape.

We don't need your $1000 dollar, because if you do that we are backing off this transaction.So find away to amend things.

Get back to us now

Bah, he will not bite. He just said that they do not need my thousand dollars. Well, that will cartainly make things

easier.

Get back to us now count: 7

Harry to Moffa wrote:
Are you saying you do not need my money after all? As I said I was willing to pay all

one thousand dollars of the fee. Well, if you do not need my money then send the $1.8 Million.

Mofo wrote:
Hello Harry 745k3r,

We do not say a think like that, all we are trying to say is that we did not want you to pay all the money since we are

willing to help.

We are only asking you that out of the $1000 dollar, how much can you be able to afford?

We need to get this done ask quick as possible, because you are the one delaying your payment, But if you insist that you

want to pay all the $1000 dollar, then you have to contact the agent again on [email protected],

There are going to give you there payment information in which you need to send the money you think you can afford, because

we are trying to help you from our personal savings as a church.

Please don't make us delay on this transfer because we have to attend to the work of God.

Get back to us with a positive result ok.

Get back to us now.

Their typos can be funny sometimes. "We did not say a think like that."

Get back to us now count: 8

Harry to Moffa wrote:
You ask how much I can afford, and I have told you many times I can afford a thousand

dollars. But, if you will not take a thousand, then I can afford twenty dollars. There, you have your answer, I can afford

twenty dollars.

Harry 745k3r

Twenty dollars sounds reasonable I think. His reaction should be interesting

Moffa wrote:
Hello Harry 745k3r,

Thanks for your mail.

Since you say you can afford the all one thousand dollar, contact the agent so that they can give you there payment

information ok.

Because delay is dengerous ok

I wonder why delay is dangerous. I do not ask though. I decide to insist on the twenty dollars.

Harry to Moffa wrote:
I already said since you do not want the thousand I will pay twenty dollars. I do not

want to violate your principals. If me paying the thousand is a problem I will gladly accommodate by paying twenty

dollars.

Moffa wrote:
Hello Harry 745k3r,

Thanks for your mail.

Dear Harry 745k3r, We have heard all you said, since you have agreed to pay all one thousand dollar, it will be for the good

of your fund.

We only said that because we feel you are getting us wrong by request for all those document that is not of our qualification

as a church.

You are delaying your fund, if you are willing to pay the whole money , contact the agent so that they can give you there

payment information as soon as possible.

Please try to cooperate because is for the better of all ok, The agent has given us 100% sure that they will give you there

best, because they are willing to work with you.

Get back to us with a good result ok.

Best Regards.

Rev Father Micheal Moffa

Headder says Moffa Moffa but he signs it with one Moffa, whatever.

Harry to Moffa wrote:
So you will go with the thousand then? Alright. I will be at a meeting most of tomorrow

so will send an e-mail when I get time.

Now for some delay to make him even mroe unhappy

Moffa Moffa wrote:
Hello Harry 745k3r,

Thanks for your mail.

What are you actually trying to say, is that we are going to pay for the only fee, But you said you will pay for the whole

fund, now you are trying to miss quote things.

Let us pass a message to you, we are not here to joke, we have done our best for you, but if you insist that you don't want

to cooperate you can leave.

After all it is for your own good not ours, If you are willing to end this transaction get back to the agent to make the

payment.

Best Regards

I cannot just let him get mad like that over me having a meeting. Time to berate the lad a bit.

Harry to Moffa wrote:
Do you have patience? I told you I was going to be busy with VERY
important business. I have finished it for now and sent an e-mail. Next time I say I have important business then understand

I will not be dealing with you for a day or two. Is that clear? Now, I have contacted the agent, I am just waiting for a

reply from him.

Harry 745k3r

A minute before I send an e-mail to FedEx. Well, not the real FedEx, just the Moffa FedEx.

Harry to FedEx wrote:
Greetings, I was told to contact you about a package from A Michael Moffa

Moffa.

Moffa Moffa Moffa Moffa Moffa Moffa Moffa Moffa Moffa Moffa FedEx FedEx wrote:
Hello Harry 745k3r,

Yes you are to contact us, But we want to ask you a question, did they tell you about the fee you are to pay.

Get back to us if you are ready to make the payment, so that we can give your our payment information ok.

Get back to us now

Oooo, another "Get back to us now" for the counter.

Get back to us now count: 9

Harry to FedEx wrote:
Yes, one thousand dollars.

FedEx wrote:
Hello Harry 745k3r,

Thanks for your mail.

Since you are ready to make the payment, Here is our payment information, you are to make the payment to the account

department ok.

PAYMENT INFORMATION

Receivers Name:Henry Yelimah

Address:Lagos,Nigeria

Text Question:Our Motto

Answer:Loyalty

M.T.C.N?

As soon as you make the payment get back to us with the MTCN CODE, And a scan copy of the payment slip, We await your

payment.

Get back to us now

He sent me all this information, but what do I do with it? I have no idea! Well, not really, but I plan to drag this out

a little more.

Get back to us now count: 10

Yay, hits ten!

HArry to fedEx wrote:
How do I make the payment? You want me to write a check?

Fake FedEx wrote:
Hello Harry 745k3r,

We have given you our payment information, You are to make the payment via western union or money gram.

If you don't have our payment information here is it again.

PAYMENT INFORMATION

Address:Lagos, Nigeria

Text Answer: Loyalty

M.T.C.N CODE?

Here is the payment information again for your view make the payment as soon as possible, and get back to us with the MTCN

CODE, And a scan copy of the payment slip.

Get back to us now.

Unfortunately I get rather busy with some stuff, not Harry but the real me, and do not have time to get back to him. Only

a day later though he sends me a message.

Get back to us now count: 11

FedEx June 7th wrote:
Hello Harry 745k3r,

Thanks for your mail.

You ask us a question and we gave you the answer, but we have not heard anything from you since then.

Hope all is well, You contacted us at first said that you are willing to make the payment of $1000 dollar, and we have given

you the payment details of our account department, but we have not heard anything.

If you have make the payment get back to us with the MTCN CODE and a scan copy of the payment slip ok, don't joke with us ok

, we are here for serious business.

Get back to us now.

Get back to us now count: 12

FedEx June 8th wrote:
Hello Harry 745k3r,

Thanks for your mail.

We hope all is well, Why haven't you contacted us since our last mail, Because we have make every available arrangement for

your yellow paper.

Do you want to still continue with this arrangement, because we have other things to do ok, we are not begging you to

make the payment, it is for your own good.

If you are still serious about your payment get back to us now, so that we can finilize our work ok.

Thanks

Get back to us now count: 13

FedEx June 9th wrote:
Hello Harry 745k3r,

Thanks for your mail.

WE HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING FROM YOU SINCE OUR LAST MAIL, HOPE ALL IS WELL, GET BACK TO US SO THAT WE CAN FINILIZE THIS

TRANSACTION.

Well, I finally get a chance to get back to him. I incorporate the delay into the character.

Harry to FedEx wrote:
Apologies for the delay. I am on a long business trip and have not
been near a computer for several days. I will be heading to Western
Union this evening.

FexEd wrote:
Hello Harry 745k3r,

Thanks for your mail.

As soon as you make the payment get back to us with the MCTN CODE, And a scan copy of the payment slip ok.

Hope to hear from you soon

Harry to FedEx wrote:
Okay, just went to the Western Union and sent the money. The MTCN is

Fake MTCN of course, just banged the number pad a few times and then made sure it was the right length.

FedEx wrote:
Hello Harry 745k3r,

Thanks for your mail.

We have receive your mail, and we have seen the MTCN CODE, but we will like to you give us the scan copy of the payment you

just made ok.

Thanks for your mail once more

Harry to FedEx wrote:
I was lucky. The hotel I am staying at had a scanner. However, I do not think the guy

who used it really knew what he was doing. I have not had a chance to look at the file as I have to run off to meet with a

client. I will not be able to get back to you until tomorrow likely. I attached the scan.

Harry 745k3r

I attach some 8MB DLL renamed to WUScan.jpg

FedEx wrote:
Hello Harry 745k3r,

Thanks for your mail.

Can you provide us with your full information such as your full name, address, country, state,zipcode, telephone.

We need all this things for the processment of your yellow paper get back to us now

Before I can reply he sends me another message.

[B]Get back to us now count: 14

FedEx June 12 a 0706 wrote:
Hello Harry 745k3r,

Thanks for your mail.

The account department just called us this mourning informing us that, the MTCN CODE, you gave to us was invalid, so will we

like you to do something about it, may be you should go back to the western union office were you make the payment to verify

ok.

Get back to us with the payment information ok.

We Await your soonest response

And Anoter

FedEx June 12 at 1226 wrote:
Hello Harry 745k3r,

Thanks for your mail.

The account department just called us this mourning informing us that, the MTCN CODE, you gave to us was invalid, so will we

like you to do something about it, may be you should go back to the western union office were you make the payment to verify

ok.

Get back to us with the payment information ok.

We Await your soonest response

And now one from Moffa Moffa

Moffa June 12 at 1334 wrote:
Hello Harry 745k3r

How are you doing today, It has been long i heard from you, i Hope all is well..? have you contacted the Agent.?

What did he told you, and what did the agent said..? we got a call from the agents Department this morning complaining about

the fee you paid, that the information is not correct either is complete. so you are advice to send me the real payment

information for immedaite transfer of your fund.

and if you have not make the payment you are advice to make the payment as soon as possible to the information below.

Reciever's Name: Rasaki Mutiu Ariyo

and get back to me with the following information

Sender's First Name:
Sender's Last Name:
Sender's Country
MTCN:
Reference:

so your fund will get to you as soon as this payment as been made.

And send me all the mail that the agent have sent to you and the mail you have sent to the agent, and always let me know what

is going on about your fund is i can help you, and your fund can reach on-time.

For now do not contact the agent and always use this code as a subject 09ONYEKES1230. if you see any message without this

code, please do not response to it and try to forward it for me for security reason of your fund.

get back to me with your telephone number for easy communication

Your urgent answer is needed.

Yours In Service

Awaits your timely response.

Best Regard

Rev. Father Micheal Moffa

FedEx June 12 at 1633 wrote:
Hello Harry 745k3r,

Thanks for your mail.

What e-mail? Be sure to keep an eye on the quote tags to know who Harry is sending to.

Harry to FedEx wrote:
I just checked and realized I mixed up two digits. The number is not 8472362384. It is

8472632384. The 6 and 3 were switched around.

A simple error that, swapping digits. Happens all the time.

Harry to Moffa wrote:
I have been talking to the agent. I sent them the MTCN and a scan of the Western Union

form as they asked, but they said there is a problem. Now, you say I am to give the MTCN to you and not them? But, before

you insisted that I had to work with them to make the payment. Which is it?

Harry 745k3r

FedEx replies first, but I will put Moffa and my message back next to reduce confusion.

Moffa wrote:
Hello Harry,

COMPLIMENT OF THE DAY TO YOU.

I am in receipt of your email and is well noted and understood..Well through your email we are very sorry about the

inconvinences which we have cost you and the delay of your fund.You see we have a problem yesterday with the agent that was

why we emailed you yesterday towards this transaction..

Now everything have been finalize with the agent so you can now go ahead and send the fee to the agent with the payment

information which he give to you,but all the same,the agent was complaining that the M.T.C.N number which you sent to him is

not correct,so now we are going to give you the information again which we strongly believe that the agent must have emailed

you today as well about the invalid information you gave to him.

So below is the payment to send the fee which the agaent have already given you.

Senders Name:...........................
Senders Country:.......................
Answer:Loyalty
Amount:.........................
M.T.C.N:.............................

Now due to this transaction we will like you to send to us your personal Telephone number for fast communication towards this

transaction.

The agent await for the payment information as soon as possible.

Best Regard

Rev.Father Micheal Moffa

I should point out the topic for the above message. It was not part of the normal reply chain. The topic was "USE THIS

CODE AS A SUBJECT FOR SECURTY REASON FOR YOUR FUND 09ONYEKES1230". I will also point out that this code is never used again.

I have no idea why he wants me to use the code, makes little sense. He should be able to see it is me from my name on the

e-mail. Oh well. I do not bother using it.

Harry to Moffa wrote:
I already did send the payment. They wanted the MTCN, so I gave it to them, it was

8472362384. I accidentally mistyped the number the first time, but that is the correct one. I am certain of

it.

And now for FedEx for a couple of messages.

FedEx wrote:
Hello Harry 745k3r,

Can you give us the full information of the payment you just made

Harry to FedEx wrote:
What information exactly do you want?

And another message from FedEx sent before my reply but not part of the long reply chain

FedEx wrote:
Hello Harry 745k3r,

Thanks for your mail.

The account department just contacted us again, saying that the MTCN CODE, is invalid, we want you to go to there western

union office you make the payment, to retify the mistakes, and get back to the church with the payment information.

The Church Await Your Response

Thanks

Best Regards

Harry to FedEx wrote:
I already did make the payment. I gave you the number and a scan of the form. Are you

sure you did not try and use the first number I gave you? As I said I accidentally mistyped it the first time. The correct

number is 8472362384. Be sure you are trying with that one.

FedEx wrote:
Hello Harry 745k3r,

Thanks for your mail.

The agent still conplain of the same problem, that they the mtcn code is invalid, if you can kindly, go to there office and

verify as soon as possible ok

That ends that little reply chain. Now back to Moffa for a couple more messages.

Moffa wrote:
Hello Harry,

Yes we have receive the MTCN now but did you sent it the Location give
to by us,we mean Lagos/Nigeria please explain to us ok

We await your urgent response,

Rev.Father Micheal Moffa

He sends another message right away that is just a quote of that one. I will not bother posting it.

Harry to Moffa wrote:
Yes, I sent it exactly as I was told to.

Next we have a whole string of me and FedEx. We happened to both be on at about the same time so there is a lot of rapid

back and forth.

FedEx wrote:
Hello Harry 745k3r,

Thanks for your mail.

We want the scan copy of the payment slip, the one you gave to us has nothing inside, if you have truely make the payment,

then give the information we required such as Your Full Name, Address, State, Country, Zipcode and your direct phone number

ok.

That is all we required, give us the full payment information.

We Await Your Response

Harry to FedEx wrote:
I rescanned it. This one should be good. My information is on the form.

I attach this image.

FedEx wrote:
Hello Harry 745k3r,

We are having problems receiving this payment, they kept telling us that match not found, But all the same we will like

you to do something about it ok, we need to confirm that payment as soon as possible.

But we will try to see wether we can get it by monday ok.

Get back to us now

Get back to us now count: 15

If I counted all the other "Get back to the agent/church/us with a posative result/etc" the count would be even higher.

He sends me another e-mail before I even answer the previous one.

FedEx wrote:
Hello Harry 745k3r,

We will like you to give us your full detail information,because that on the payment slip is not visible ok.

Just do as we say as soon as possible

I was writing a reply when I received the above so my reply seems a bit awkward. Just remember that I am replying to the

one above this one.

Harry to FedEx wrote:
What do you want me to do? I made the payment. I gave you a scan of the form. What

else am I supposed to do? Are you trying to trick me? Are you just trying to get me to give you another thousand after I

already paid you? Is that it? You think you can make me pay you a thousand dollars, tell me you did not get it, and make me

send you another thousand? Well I am not falling for that! I bet this was a scam all along!

Harry 745k3r

[B]I see the other message and reply to that one as well.

Harry to FedEx wrote:
What information? My name and address? I still think you are trying to cheat me, but

fine.

FauEx wrote:
Hello Harry 745k3r,

Thanks for your mail.

We do not say that, we have seen the payment slip you scan to us, we are going to try to receive it by monday, being working

day, But please be reminded don't insult the name of our company like that again, please.

We are for real and we are not hear to cheat you rather than to help you ok.

Get back to us now.

Sure you are for real. I believe you, no really. You are as for real about this as I am. "We do not say that" Yes he

did, the moron, he said "We will like you to give us your full detail information" Does he even remember what you wrote?

Get back to us now count: 16

Harry to FedEx wrote:
Get back to you now? Get back to you now about what? I sent the money, I sent the scan,

and I gave you my name and address because you were too blind to read it off the form! What more do you want from me? You

already have my thousand dollars for your stupid yellow card. If you are not trying to cheat me then tell me what exactly do

you want from me to finish this deal.

Harry 745k3r

FedEx wrote:
Hello Harry 745k3r,

Thanks for your mail.

We Want corperation from you ok

I misread his message, oops.

Harry to FedEx wrote:
What do you mean by confirmation? I confirm that I sent the money. There, is that all

you needed?

Harry 745k3r

I notice my mistake though/

Harry to FedEx wrote:
Sorry, thought you said confirmation, not cooperation. My error. Yes, I will cooperate,

but in what way? What do you want me to do?

FedEx wrote:
Hello Harry 745k3r,

As soon as we receive the payment we will get back to you ok

Now I reply just to cheese him off even more

Harry to FedEx wrote:
Fine, go get it as soon as you can. I want to wrap this up.

Harry 745k3r

Cheesing off successful!

FedEx wrote:
OK..........WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU SOON

Enough pissing him off for now. This ends up being the last message I have from the faux FedEx. I also send no more to

it. Back to the Moffa!

Moffa Moffa Man wrote:
Hello Harry,

We are in receipt of your email and is well noted and understood. Well the payment slip was well received by the agent,but we

received a report from the Accountant Department stating that the MTCN is invalid and not correct from the bank and they

called the western union in their country telling them the problem that the money was not posted by the western union office

where you made the payment.

So now,for fast transaction,you will have to go back to the western union office where you made the payment and report to

them about the problem,because the problem is coming from the western union office where you made the payment,so go back

there and ask them to post the fee down to the agent in Nigeria so that the transfer will be done.

We await for the payment information as soon as the error is been corrected from the western union offfice where you made the

payment.

Best Regard

Rev.Father Micheal Moffa..

Harry to Moffa wrote:
I will be getting back to the Western Union office soon. I am very busy.

I let him stew for a few days before sending new FedEx info.

Hairy wrote:
Well, I went back to the Western Union office and they said it should be fine. It took me forever

to get them to finally cancel it and do it again. The manager there was a real jerk. That is why it took so long, they made

me wait for a few days for some stupid reason before they would let me do it again. I attached a scan of the new receipt.

Harry 745k3r

Anotother fake WU form is sent.

The Moffa wrote:
Hello Harry,

How are you today and the family,hope all is well and fine..We are in receipt of your email together with the payment slip as

well and we have forwarded it to the Agent for him to go and cash it out for the transfer of your fund to be effected.

But today we receive an email from the Agent in Nigeria stating that the MTCN was still wrong again this time,Dear Harry what

is going on,or are you playing with your fund,dont you want your fund to be transferred to you,we have finalize every of your

transfer here in Rome and now you are delaying your fund.

The Agent in Nigeria told us that the MTCN which you attach to us was not correct that the ten digit numbers of the MTCN was

not correct.Please try and go back to the western union office today and make it clear to them so that they will solve the

solution as soon as possible so that your fund will be transfer immediately,now you are the one delaying your fund,other

beneficiaries which fund has been approve with yours have all received their payment in thier various bank account and you

are the only person remaining,give us the right payment information so that your fund will be transfer ok.

We await for the New MTCN Numbers and the scan copy.(make sure the $1,000 dollars was posted to Nigeria for pick up by the

Agent)correct one this time.

Harry wrote:
I think the agent is lying to you. I think he is just taking the money for himself and just

saying that I did not send it. You do not know him, do you? How well can you trust him? If he is not lying to you then you

are lying to me and just trying to get more money from me.

Moffa Moffa von Moffa wrote:
Hello Harry,

We are in receipt of your email but we are very very angry with you because you want to cheat on the Agent and lied to us

that you send the payment why you did not.Now listen and listen very good,this is not the first time that many beneficiaries

who have received their fund have send money to the Agent in Nigeria and their money was pick up by him and their fund was

transfer into their various bank account by the Agent.

Now you listen to us very good,it seems that you are playing with our interligence towards this transaction and what

rightfuly belongs to you and you want to loose everything.Now we have finalize a meeting concerning your fund today and you

have only (one week) more to send the payment to the Agent or have your fund cancel and your fund will be approve for another

beneficiaries who are ready to receive his payment from the Agent.

Note:you have only (7 days) from now to send the payment to the Agent for the transfer fee or have your fund cancel by the

Remittance Department for reapproval for another beneficiaries because we can see that you are playing with us and your fund

and you are not serious about the transfer of your fund.

Maybe you see this as a scam but we are telling you the truth,this is not a scam,it is real and genuine,if you are doubting

us you can come to Rome and see things yourself so by then you can understand what we are talking about.But remember you have

only one week left for you to send the payment to the Agent and with real MTCN and not fake and with a real scan copy of the

payment slip.

We await for the payment information as soon as possible.

Best Regard
Rev.Father Micheal Moffa.

HE sure is polite even when angry.

Now, let me point something out. There have now been four MTCN fake outs. First the one that I claimed to get the numbers

reversed on, then the fixed numbers, then two WU forms. Now, after being faked out foru times you would think he would be

tired of it, but no, ne wants another MTCN. Now, I could just send him another fake MTCN, but I want to try something

else and see what happens.

Harry wrote:
You say I am trying to cheat the agent? Well he is trying to cheat us or you are working together

to cheat me. I do not know which. You say that I did not do what you ask and you call me a liar, but I think you are the

one who is lying. I bet you stole my money! I bet you have it right there with you and you are laughing while you write to

me. I cannot believe I fell for your scam and lost a thousand dollars...

Let us meet our special guest, L0rd H4x0r. Note that H4x0r's name is really typed like that in the e-mails.

L0rd H4x0r wrote:
U b33n H4x0r3d n00b!

LOL! I haxd U! Ur psswrd sux! I ben redng ur mails with Harry 745k3r. I got teh monies B4 u! U R stupid! Teh WU frm is

reel LOL! U jst 2 slo!!!!111one11! Harry iz pissed n0w! U nvr g3t teh monies now! LOL!

L0rd H4x0r

Unfortunately, Moffa has not replied to either message so it seems we have seen the last of him for now. I may try to

revive it shortly with another fake WU form, but that will only last a day or two at most.

Total :$95 Dollars

5 + 9 = 95
It all makes sense now!
Jackdaripper
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ha Nice work mate.. Got them going.

Shame you were not able to get them to send you anything . Still nice work

Closed lad accounts

"The greatest tragedy in mankind's entire history may be the hijacking of morality by religion."
— Arthur C. Clarke
wired1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Now you listen to us very good,it seems that you are playing with our interligence towards this transaction

If not that is not sig material then I don't know what is.

Good run man, they were getting really annoyed!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic