SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Beer and cigarettes

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Beerwise, most of your mass-brewed American beers have applications in cooking: as in making "beer can chicken" on the BBQ or using it in the drip pan for slow-roasting (the beer steams the meat).

I also use it for soaking smoking chips, such as hickory, applewood or mesquite.

Drinking? Microbrews are the way to go if you're going to drink American. Sam Adams also makes more than one style of great beer.

I also like imports. I acquired the taste for Guinness some 20 years ago and enjoy one of those once in a while. I also like a Dos Equis amber.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Parachute
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday, I discovered a beer that was soooo good! It is a 'Mort Subite Gueuze Original' and has a slightly fruity flavor, but the bitterness is still there... It is not too strong, only 4.5%, that is comparable to 'pils'-beers, so that you can drink a lot of it before getting drunk! I like it...
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

in ireland: woodbines, rothmans, carrols, beer Smithwicks (my fav) and of course guiness but theres harp and bulmers cider.

In UK benson and hedges, old holburn, golden virginia, poor quality lager, even the imports are not the same.

IN Belgium there is blond, and juliper, and Benson & Hedges and plenty of tobacco.

Poland they tend to smoke marlborough and some russian brands i cant even begin to pronounce, and russian tobacco explains the accent Laughing

Holland they have there own brand of smokes, and brown cafe's so needless to post what there called. Beer in holland is mostly mix of german / belgium but they have there own too.

France, mostly same as uk/germany but more wine in france, in england you get a free coffee with most meals in france its a free wine including most fast food places.

Turkey its raki, turkish raki is leathal. (tastes like aniseed, is cloudy, all you need to do the next day is drink water to re-activate it and be drunk all over again. & B&H

Cyprus, mostly marlborough and B&H, and bottles of beer called bira

Saudi arabia - well theres plenty of beer if your in a hotel, worldwide you name it they have it. And as for smoking - asian brands.

Russia, getting the visa is the difficult thing, (DONT APPLY IN ESTONIA YOU WILL GET A SPECIAL INTERVIEW) think that dates back to the cold war, so dont apply for the visa there. Russians drink a brand of vodka, there isnt smirnoff in any bar in russia, russian vodka is completely different to uk vodka, much smoother, and too easy to drink. (has a very potato taste and consistency.)

China, didnt go to any bars in china.

Australia, No fosters or XXXX, The adverts lied lol. They have some european beers, but mostly local stuff (which is both cold and good)

Germany - has to have the best beer in the world.

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I must say that the Czechs have some great beers - and are the home of the original Budweiser.

Purple Flower
falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The best beer in the world comes from Southern Africa .... Windhoek Breweries. I'm not being very patriotic now that Namibia is independent but we used to consider it as part of South Africa in the good old days when it was SWA and across the Limpopo was Rhodesia. Windhoek was a domestic beer.

YOU BASTED PIG HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME I AM NOT SCAMMER

You are the pertetic fool with no ambition, you wasted our time, by doing this.
You white are reaping what you saw, by enslaving our forfather. if you like publish all your head white still fall for our trick, fool, is better you work with me because am demmm rich.
EAT SHIT IF DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU. MIND YOU YOUR NAME IS WITH MY SPIRITUALIST, YOU ARE ALREADY A MUGU.

you are a fool, your four father first scammed our four fathers. came to africa and stole our rich heritage. suffered us as slaves and killed us like ants. it is time to get back all what your four fathers stole from our four fathers.
we will not stop untill the europeans, americans etc . come begging for forgivenes.
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

D11 wrote:
turkish raki is leathal. (tastes like aniseed, is cloudy
Raki is clear. If it's cloudy then you're adding cold water to it. Add hot water instead; above a certain temperature it stays clear.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that's similar to Ouzo - very lethal indeed! Laughing

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I must say that the Czechs have some great beers - and are the home of the original Budweiser.

... which is more correctly known as Budvar to distinuguish it from the pale watery ripoff US American imitation.

YOU BASTED PIG HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME I AM NOT SCAMMER

You are the pertetic fool with no ambition, you wasted our time, by doing this.
You white are reaping what you saw, by enslaving our forfather. if you like publish all your head white still fall for our trick, fool, is better you work with me because am demmm rich.
EAT SHIT IF DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU. MIND YOU YOUR NAME IS WITH MY SPIRITUALIST, YOU ARE ALREADY A MUGU.

you are a fool, your four father first scammed our four fathers. came to africa and stole our rich heritage. suffered us as slaves and killed us like ants. it is time to get back all what your four fathers stole from our four fathers.
we will not stop untill the europeans, americans etc . come begging for forgivenes.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic