SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Positions Vacant, anybody need a job?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet Sweety aged 15 and a bit - replies to solicitor.

It seems the minx has been a little naughty, but eager to start her career as a (whatever it was).

Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Thank you so much for the job. I really will do my best.

I have never e-mail anyone as important like you are before.

I would have replied sooner but I have been suspended from school till today and have no PC at home.

I have written up my CV and got my friends to write letters of recomendation.

Summer holidays start in three weeks time Woooooooooo Hoooooooooo. So I can start pretty sharpish.

Can you please get back to me concerning travel stuff - so I can book a train ticket to get to London.

Yours faithfully

Sweety (hugs and kisses) and a big thank you.

Wink Laughing

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Jake Pegg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I too have been accepted as Senior Project...
This is my first attempt at a Team effort so I hope I won't let the side down.
I have found a non-existent address in Kirkwall Orkney Islands in the unlikely event he wishes to come and collect his commission

Jake
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Relax Jake.

I learned loads by joining a mass check bait just after I joined. I found it great fun and a brilliant learning experience.

If anyone messes up it will be blonde me.

Aside from that - you have the extra leg and can scarper fastest.

Wink Laughing Cool

Reply from Barrister thingy James Dunehoowhatwhere.

Quote:
Immigration Legal Solicitors & CO ,
Diplomat Legal Chambers
56 Tooting Broadway London,
UK
Tel: +44 70319 93890

To: Sweety Spooner.

re: attached doc/work permit form, visa form and Identification card procurement process/appointment offer.

In the course of our processing of your document Costain Taylor Woodrow(CTW) have sent to us original hardcopies of your contract engagements papers/appointment letter, which is to be send via courier services and along with other related travelling documents to your contact address where you intended to received the documents for your necessary review and signature endorsement after completion of your procurement process with the relevant British Government Authorities and filing of your legal immigration claims of work visa approval and on satisfaction of your willingness to relocate and travel at the stipulated time duration for work commencement.

However,during the processing of your documents you will be required to pay 50% of the processing fees after the deduction ofthe 50% fees already paid on your behalf by your employer the Costain Taylor Woodrow(CTW):The processing fees which you are required to pay is stated as follows and with the following itemisation:

(1) Temporary Work Permit Approval £100
(2) Home office/Immigration stamp £100
(3) Legal/Visa Fees £170
(4) Subject on Regularisation (STR) £ 25

GROUP TOTAL £395

You are expected to send along with the funds process fees, and scan international passport details alongside with all basic requirements.

Take note that the100% full cost of the mandatory compliance process fees was estimated for £790 pounds(Seven Hundredand Ninety British PoundsSterlings)but your employer the CostainTaylor Woodrow (CTW) have already paid 50%of this amount on your behalf of £395 pounds or its equivalents using the current bank existing exchange rates here in the UK and you expected to remit payment on the balance 50% amount of £395 pounds from the100%full costs estimation of the mandatory compliance process fees. Thisisforyournotice.

Mode of payment remittance guidelines of the compliance mandatory processfeesof (£395pounds) will be communicated to you upon your confirmation email and return of completed documentations as attached to this email and scan copy of your passport.

For efficiency and effective purposes towards completion of your paperworks,you are advise to provide your present location,reachable telephone numbers and contact address.

We await your swift response in this regard.

Sincerely Yours
Barrister James Dunehoo
Diplomat Legal Chambers
56 Tooting Broadway London, UK
Tel: +44 70319 93890

Well I cannot reply till I get to school tomorrow - somehow I am sure Sweety will misunderstand the whole shebang.

Wink Laughing

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Jake Pegg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To: Jake Pegg[/i]

re: attached doc/work permit form, visa form and Identification card procurement process/appointment offer.

In the course of our processing of your document Costain Taylor Woodrow(CTW) have sent to us original hardcopies of your contract engagements papers/appointment letter, which is to be send via courier services and along with other related travelling documents to your contact address where you intended to received the documents for your necessary review and signature endorsement after completion of your procurement process with the relevant British Government Authorities and filing of your legal immigration claims of work visa approval and on satisfaction of your willingness to relocate and travel at the stipulated time duration for work commencement.

However,during the processing of your documents you will be required to pay 50% of the processing fees after the deduction ofthe 50% fees already paid on your behalf by your employer the Costain Taylor Woodrow(CTW):The processing fees which you are required to pay is stated as follows and with the following itemisation:

(1) Temporary Work Permit Approval £100
(2) Home office/Immigration stamp £100
(3) Legal/Visa Fees £170
(4) Subject on Regularisation (STR) £ 25

GROUP TOTAL £395

You are expected to send along with the funds process fees, and scan international passport details alongside with all basic requirements.

Take note that the100% full cost of the mandatory compliance process fees was estimated for £790 pounds(Seven Hundredand Ninety British PoundsSterlings)but your employer the CostainTaylor Woodrow (CTW) have already paid 50%of this amount on your behalf of £395 pounds or its equivalents using the current bank existing exchange rates here in the UK and you expected to remit payment on the balance 50% amount of £395 pounds from the100%full costs estimation of the mandatory compliance process fees. Thisisforyournotice.

Mode of payment remittance guidelines of the compliance mandatory processfeesof (£395pounds) will be communicated to you upon your confirmation email and return of completed documentations as attached to this email and scan copy of your passport.

For efficiency and effective purposes towards completion of your paperworks,you are advise to provide your present location,reachable telephone numbers and contact address.

We await your swift response in this regard.

Sincerely Yours
Barrister James Dunehoo
Diplomat Legal Chambers
56 Tooting Broadway London, UK
Tel: +44 70319 93890[/i]

THIS IS WHERE THE FUN STARTS!
I'VE QUERIED THE CHARGE FOR THE HOME OFFICE/IMMIGRATION VISA AS BEING A UK RESIDENT.

WHEN HE RESPONDS I'LL HAVE TO ASK HE TO RECONSIDER THE LEGAL FEES AND SO ON...

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This just hit my catcher account:

Quote:
Office of the Employment Manager
Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS OIL COMPANY)
Tower 1, PETRONAS Twin Towers
Kuala Lumpur City Centre
50088 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Email:

Dear Employee,

We have confirmed your CV/Resume, Below mail, you will find the current positions where expatriates are needed in our Company (Petronas Oil Company)..

All the positions and the benefits include:

1. Five Bedroom Flat Duplex
2. Free Medical & Travel Insurance
3. 10 Days Leave / break/ Vacation after every 90 working days
4. Flight Fares (Air Tickets)
5. Free Education Scheme to expatriates children/family
6. Free Toyota Camry 2006 Model.

A. One Reference Letter
B. Passport Copy

The Documents should be provide to us through scan e-mail attachment For fast processing, because all the positions need expatriates" who Can be able to start up employment on June/July 2009, and all the Arrangement need to be made as fast as possible.

Below is the current available Job position in Petroliam Nasional Berhad Company So kindly reply us with CV resume for our confirmation to enable us to proceed regarding to employ you in our organization.

Job #1: Petroleum Engineering
Job #2: Drilling Services
Job #3: Civil Engineering
Job #4: Computer Engineering
Job #5: Architect Engineering
Job #6. Marine Engineering
Job #7: Mechanical Engineering
Job #9: Electrical Engineering
Job #10: Electronics-Telecommunication Engineering
Job #11: Surveying Engineer
Job #12: Aerospace Engineering
Job #13: Computer Engineering
Job #14: Site Engineering
Job #14: Piping Engineering
Job #15: Inspection Engineering
Job #16. QA/QC Engineer
Job #17: Accountant Engineer
Job #18: Design Engineer
Job #19: Factory Engineer
Job #20: Engineering Manager
Job #21: Production Manager
Job #22: QA/QC Manager
Job #23: Production development Exec
Job #24: Workman/foreman/technician
Job #25: Service/maintenances supervisor
Job #26: Project Manager
Job #27: Manufacturing /Maintenances
Job #28: Safety Officer
Job #29: Environment Engineer
Job #30: Geotechnical Engineer
Job #31: Nurses/ Doctors
Job #32: Teachers
and others.

We are looking for your earlier reponse:

Regards,

Dr. Zar1na Al1.
EMPLOYMENT PROCESSING MANAGER
Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS OIL COMPANY)
Tel: OO6O169958963

Captain Mal may need a new job...

They claim to have received my CV. How should I reply?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Knid
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been ignoring this guy, but I just received the first page of the WU Anti fraud forms. This lad is just emailing that crap out to everyone? That is too good.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic