SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A RANT posted in the personals on CraigsList

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone emailed this to me. He was one pissed off (almost) victim huh? Shocked I couldn't post the link as the rant was removed: http://savannah.craigslist.org/rnr/982078099.html

To the Guy Who Tried to Mug Me in Downtown Savannah night before last.
Date: 2009-03-23, 3:43 AM EST
I was the guy with the black Burberry jacket that you demanded I hand over, shortly after you pulled the knife on me and my girlfriend. You also asked for my girlfriend's purse and earrings.

I hope you somehow come across this message. I'd like to apologize.
I didn't expect you to crap in your pants when I drew my pistol after you took my jacket. Truth is, I was wearing the jacket for a reason that evening, and it wasn't that cold outside.
You see, my girlfriend had just bought me that Kimber Model 1911 ..45 ACP pistol for Christmas, and we had just picked up a shoulder holster for it that evening. Beautiful pistol, eh?

It's a very intimidating weapon when pointed at your head, isn't it? I know it probably wasn't a great deal of fun walking back to wherever you'd come from with that brown sludge flopping about in your pants. I'm sure it was even worse since you also ended up leaving your shoes, cellphone, and wallet with me. I couldn't have you calling up any of your buddies to come help you try to mug us again.

I took the liberty of calling your mother, or "Momma" as you had her listed in your cell, and explaining to her your situation. I also bought myself and four other people in the gas station this morning a tank full of gas on your credit card. The guy with the big motor home took 150 gallons and was extremely grateful! I gave your shoes to one of the homeless guys over by Vinnie Van Go Go's, along with all of the cash in your wallet.

I threw the wallet in a fancy pink "pimp mobile" parked at the curb after I broke the windshield and side window out and keyed the drivers side. I called a bunch of phone sex numbers from your cellphone. They'll be on your bill in case you'd like to know which ones. Ma Bell just shut down the line, and I've only had the phone for a little over a day now, so I don't know what's going on with that. I hope they haven't permanently cut off your service.

I could only get in two threatening phone calls to the DA's office and one to the FBI with it. The FBI guy was really ticked and we had a long chat (I guess while he traced the number).
I'd also like to apologize for not killing you and instead making you walk back home humiliated. I'm hoping that you'll reconsider the choice of your path in life. Next time you might not be so lucky.
- Alex -

I edited out the last sentence to keep politics out of it Wink

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com
limburger
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

An amusing story to read.

Started out believable but I started smelling a rat pretty quickly. A little too perfect of a story if you know what I mean.

Snopes.com has it as "undetermined" as for its truth, but they say the story was first reported in January (and this particular one said the event happened in March). Also several cities other than Savannah have been seen with this story.

so your job is to hack some body job you go die and you must run mad in this country all generation will go to hell fire i must get you and i will troll way you inside beach idiot as you hack my money and you crate email dey write richard as you do it i will spoil the job . idot --Steve F
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Probably staged as well. But similar.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qh2Jed20wLk

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He had me up until the illegal activity (ie calling LE and pranking), smashing an ITP car window etc

I say BS.

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
frank.lester
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Creating an Urban Legend

but has the potential of to be encouraging potential victims.

---
Theoretically - ! have never been in such a situation by myself. So i dont know who would be shitting in whos's pants.
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm calling B.S. It was impossible for a GF to buy a Kimber in December of 2008. With the panic being spread by Foxnews, buying .45 ammo is next to impossible and limited to two boxes right now and the possibilities of this guy getting a Kimber ranks in there with his having a girlfriend and getting laid. Pimps don't drive pink cars, only Harley Davidson dealers do. In my experience, perps run like hell once you draw and go to condition one unless you walk up to them working on your car and bonk them on the side of the head. Even then, you only knock them over. Knocking them out only happens in the movies.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Barrister Baiter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this as an amusing email well over a year ago. Some of the text was slightly different though.

@ Connie L. Gus
Connie wrote:
Quote:
once you draw and go to condition one

Are you a fan of the late Colonel Cooper? Wink

Closed lad accounts

Well, it's the best I got so far!
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
It was impossible for a GF to buy a Kimber in December of 2008. With the panic being spread by Foxnews, buying .45 ammo is next to impossible and limited to two boxes right now and the possibilities of this guy getting a Kimber ranks in there with his having a girlfriend and getting laid.

OK, so what's the deal with Kimbers, .45 ammunition, and Fox News?

ETA - something to do with panic buying of guns and ammo caused by rumours of imminent gun restrictions?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not trying to hijack the thread or turn it into something political, but simply answering why the story is not plausible.

Here's a Youtube link with two stories. Long guns are available, but anything with a 4 in the name is not and forget trying to feed it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_X98U9Lna8

Edit to add:
Barrister Baiter wrote:

Are you a fan of the late Colonel Cooper? Wink

Ummm..sort of but not really. Cooper would have a shooter with a 1911 .45 draw from condition one. I don't want anyone to shoot themselves. I've been teaching a modified Weaver stance, and always use whatever structure is available as a brace when its a timed or long distance exercise. I am also a proponent of suppressive fire. Jeff Cooper would not do either. I've taught my technique to 5 people entering the military, including 2 women. They have all won "Expert" medals.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic