SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Michael jackson appreciation thread +RIP+

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
El Sid
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd be lying if I said I ever really cared that much for MJ, but its always sad when such a massive cultural icon passes away. Whether its on par with Lennon, Presley, Mercury you can make your own minds up but we'll soon see, personally I think he'll be remembered in the same manner.

I think one of the main baselines here is that there are now three children mourning the death of their father so if you have any hang-ups about MJ the man then thats fine, theres no one opinion more or less valid than the next, but at least spare a thought for the poor lil buggers.

To round up my contribution I gotta say I think the Jackson 5 were immense and ABC is one of the most enjoyable, 'get-up-n-strut-your-stuff' songs I've ever heard!!

http:// mar mighty industries. webs. com/ (leave your baiter/catcher address in the guestbook)

Martin Shen: "I am convinced that you will not betray me immediately.."

Mansa Musa Kamara: "...you resemble the son a one pussy sucker and I think my guess is right. Yes, your name is bastard...the problem now is that no one knows if the gods will accept your blood for a sacrifice. Bastard you are and bastard will you remain..."

S0L0M0N Bo@tang: "Thanks for your response. The content is painstakingly understood." - yeahh lad-pain!!
MikeandLouise
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I only liked his music a lot back in the late 80's when he did all the Thiller stuff.

His more recent stuff I didn't like.

However he was one of a kind like Elvis or The Beatles. He will be missed by millions all over the world. His music won't ever die though.

RIP

Closed lad accounts x7
Fake cheques collected = €3000, $2000, £4000

'Cheating is not in our blood as we Muslim’s besides it’s against Islamic law, it’s only Africa people that cheat'. - Mr. Saleem Al Farra

'What kind of game is this? I went to the bank this afternoon to cash out the Money, the cashier then told me that it was a fake payment. you make me look stupid right in front of responsible Men and Women'. - 0ke Edew0r
Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a short note here:

This is a RIP thread on the death of Michael Jackson. This is not a thread on his personal life.

While I'm quite sure that most of us fall into one of these categories:

A: Cant stand his Music
B: Cant stand the fact that he was never found guilty of child molestation
C: Love his music / Hate the man
D: Hate the music / Love the man

Or any other derivative of the above. Lets just leave this thread for what it is. A RIP thread. If you really feel strongly about MJ and want to post it out for the world to see I'm quite sure there are many other forums on the internet that will afford you that opportunity.

Really - lets not turn this into something that it's not, I see some members here claiming that we are "trying to suppress the truth" - That is bolox and we all know it, it has nothing to do with suppressing anything, what it has to do with is keeping a potential thread like this one civil thats all.

Latest Anti Fraud News | Email Header Analysis | Help keep Eater running | Join 419Eater on Facebook Easter 2015
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Back in the 80's he was a great man, but the last two decades were not good, and he was becoming increasingly irrelevant.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So long Leon.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Clearly, the thought of playing the forthcoming gigs in perpetuity at the London O2 Arena, in order to clear his not-insubstantial debts, was too much for the poor guy to bear.

A strange and extraordinary life. An ordinary death.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

RIP MJ. liked but didnt love his music but he never stood a chance of being normal . His childhood was taken from him and he was packaged as a highly lucrative product from an early age - no wonder he was screwed up

Latest I heard was his personal doctor was missing and police looking for him as possible prescribed drug overdose

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The guys on the Nigerian nairaland forums have got their priorities straight.

Quote:

I feel for his family and those fan of his that bought tickets
for his up coming shows in England.

Quote:
Their will be a refund for sure.

Quote:
IB ticket finished the very day it went on sale. We are looking for refund now.
O2 arena is now old story.

And the very true:

Quote:
Let's look at bright side of all this. . . the sales of Thriller will triple

Ever the pragmatists:

Quote:
How do we fcuking survive without those stupid Michael Jackson jokes?? Cry

Quote:
What happens to those people who impersonate him? Especially those who have had surgery to look like him?

Quote:
Michael was a complex creature to copy, so to be like him, u need your face re-structured.
U need a good tailor to keep your pants just around ur ankle too.

And a heads-up:

Quote:
Jeeeeez, even Nigerian Yahoo-boys would carve something out of this.

Expect a few emails stating "I'm MJ's attorney and he's left a load of money in Dubai that needs transferring to your account".

Quote:
Born a poor black boy and die a rich white woman.

Quote:
He will be forever remembered for the happiness he brought to millions. Unfortunately he was not
a happy person to his death. May his soul rest in peace!!!

A legend but a bad baby sitting.

Quote:
As a respect to MJ, am gon moon walk all night.

And the confused:

Quote:
Oh my Micheal,I will forever see you as a living lagend.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you you for the post/reminder, Rover. Thumbs up

Clip of Redone (commercial) I'll Be There

Acapella Jackson 5 I'll Be There

Regardless of anyone's opinion of the controversy of his personal life, the man was a legend and so very talented.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011

Last edited by Ima Baeder on Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I liked his music and his dancing.

I just heard on the news they are looking for his personal DR. that might have given him an injection just before his death.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The world lost a phenomenally talented man. He may not have reached everyone with his talent, but there's no doubt of his impact. I remember being mesmerized by his dancing when I was a little girl. Billie Jean is a master class in pop song writing, arranging and performance.

I feel for his children and family. I hope the media and public shows some restraint and the aftermath of his death does not turn into a complete circus sideshow. I suspect some unpleasant or disturbing information will unfortunately come to light once more information become available. Rest in peace, Michael.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He certainly was a legend, Ima. Very Happy Yesterday I was so sad - today I'm rocking to his music while online.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hK3Y1Ehv9c&feature=channel

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that Michael Jackson was actually a legend...

Is it just me or did a little piece of your childhood die today?

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep....that's what it feels like. Crying or Very sad

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mod edit - see rover's post above. lotta

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Craig: Log out of Eater if you won't follow directives from Admins.

Rover wrote:
Lets just leave this thread for what it is. A RIP thread. If you really feel strongly about MJ and want to post it out for the world to see I'm quite sure there are many other forums on the internet that will afford you that opportunity.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How threatening. I'm not personally attacking you, or even MJ.

post edited -lotta

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM

Last edited by Craig007 on Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why must you stir crap? If you don't want to mention anything close to RIP you can choose not to post. Walk away from the thread. I don't understand this apparent compulsion of a few members to post negativity. Think what you want, just don't post it here. This is your last warning to cease, Craig. The next warning will be with an official warned tag.

lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Craig as much as I hate to do things like this - I've edited out those nasty comments as they only stir up nasty emotions at a time of sadness. If you don't or did not care for this man, there is no obligation to post in this thread.

star star

Frederick Fokker:
Dec 11, 2007

Buck Turgidson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not a fan personally, but his music gave millions pleasure & hope so he will be missed I'm sure.
His life was a turbulent & unusual journey to say the least, so lets hope he has found some peace at last.

Good time to point out that death is acted out all over the world every minute of every day.Its been going on since time began .Every one is touched by it at some time in their life ,and all of us,rich or poor, baiter, lad,christian,jew,muslim in fact any faith,the same fate awaits us all . Its sad but there is nothing we can do to stop it. If you are lucky you get 75 winters and 75 summers so do not waste any of them......the clock is ticking..

DOCTOR SAID I SHOULD BRING SOME MONEY SO THAT HE CAN WASH HER WOMB VERY WELL- Rev Joe

I believe that this was done by some imposters or herkers who manipulate mails through the internet. Rev Joe

THANK YOU TO BAYTERZ ALL AROUND THE WORLD, YOUR WORK IS APPRICIATED (joe yet again)

Last edited by Buck Turgidson on Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Buck Turgidson wrote:
If you are lucky you get 75 winters and 75 summers so do not waste any of them......the clock is ticking..

Very true Buck.

star star

Frederick Fokker:
Dec 11, 2007

HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

notobescammed wrote:
Is it just me or did a little piece of your childhood die today?

I think most can agree to that^^ , whether a fan or not .

I heard about MJ and FF in the same conversation and that was my feeling exactly.

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
Bella
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

RIP MJ Crying or Very sad
I did enjoy his music, particuarly from the 80's and the man was a magician on the dance floor.
Sadly there are 3 young children who are now without a father.
Maybe (fingers crossed) people will stop knocking him and he can truly 'Rest in Peace'.

HELLO SIR, I AM SORY FOR THE DELAY OF THE REPLY OF YOUR MAIL, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IT�S BECAUSE OF THE CRISTMAS, AND WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS MOST OF THE REFUGEE IN THE CAMP RUN AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK SO WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS THEY DON�T ALOW US TO GO OUT.- Lofty Kamara
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just dug out an old MJ doll that I have still in the packaging.

I'm pretty sure it's value just quadrupled.

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We Are The World
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmxT21uFRwM
Cool Cool Cool

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic