SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Michael Jackson tribute.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ramsey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

NN

As a tribute to Michael Jackson, could you please craete a star (*).

Anyone who gets a lad to sing a Michael Jackson song will get a star on their profile.

What do you think?

Closed lad accounts x11
El Sid
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I want to see a bunch of lads re-create the Thriller video - that would be ACE!

http:// mar mighty industries. webs. com/ (leave your baiter/catcher address in the guestbook)

Martin Shen: "I am convinced that you will not betray me immediately.."

Mansa Musa Kamara: "...you resemble the son a one pussy sucker and I think my guess is right. Yes, your name is bastard...the problem now is that no one knows if the gods will accept your blood for a sacrifice. Bastard you are and bastard will you remain..."

S0L0M0N Bo@tang: "Thanks for your response. The content is painstakingly understood." - yeahh lad-pain!!
ramsey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

now, that would deserve something really special. A zombie to their profile.

Closed lad accounts x11
El Sid
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMnk7lh9M3o

Well a bunch of cons in a Philippino pen managed it, so why can't a bunch of scamming goat tamperers?

http:// mar mighty industries. webs. com/ (leave your baiter/catcher address in the guestbook)

Martin Shen: "I am convinced that you will not betray me immediately.."

Mansa Musa Kamara: "...you resemble the son a one pussy sucker and I think my guess is right. Yes, your name is bastard...the problem now is that no one knows if the gods will accept your blood for a sacrifice. Bastard you are and bastard will you remain..."

S0L0M0N Bo@tang: "Thanks for your response. The content is painstakingly understood." - yeahh lad-pain!!
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Because it would equal doing some actual work. Lads tend to avoid that, so it will take some great baiting to get them to do it (I do remember a lad-YMCA though )

ramsey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We can do hollywood director modality, get lads to audition for a Michael Jackson tribute show

Closed lad accounts x11
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kerist and we moan when lads jump on any disaster to make a quick buck Smile

RIP MJ

Smile

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My mystery shopper scam lad sent me this bit of professional correspondence this morning.

Quote:
DEATH OF AN ICON

Time to born and the time to die, he might have died a sudden death, but Jackson leaves us with a music legacy for the ages. The World have Lost Hero today.... Micheal Jackson is Gone...

How are you doing today? We are really sorry for getting back to late. Thanks for yr honest and for compiling first evaluation survey successfully with all the information will needed. We count on you so much.

You will be receiving another payment package on tomorrow morning that you will use to carry
out the second evaluation survey.We will get back to you soon for further instruction on time so that you can proceed further.Thank you

Have a nice weekend

Await yr response with yr acknowledgment as soon as you receive the message.

Besides the "Micheal" Jackson tribute, the funny thing about this is that there has been no first evaluation...I sent an email asking if I still had the job since I hadn't heard from them. Obviously the King of Pop's death has made at least one lad totally discombobulated.

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
notobescammed
Radio Man

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Anyone who gets a lad to sing a Michael Jackson song will get a star on their profile.

You had better listen to the show on Sunday, I'm already on it....

www.blogtalkradio.com/ibc

It'll be a Thriller

you are trying to ask me if Iam a robber? is this correct? - Dr Usman
My own version meaning of the word (SCAM) {The Transaction you will start that will never end! - Kw3s1
Sometimes the truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off - Kw3s1

Pith Helmet Birthday Safari - Co Bait with FrumpyBB and Redshoes17

Click here to support 419Eater.com Nurse Nastys Audi TT
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic