SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Michael jackson appreciation thread +RIP+

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Tastysnack: You're making assumptions about my personal opinions regarding Michael Jackson. In reality you have no idea what they are. I'll not post them here because this is not the appropriate time nor place for the discussion you are attempting to have, thus my comment to you. It was meant as a guiding comment from a moderator that the controversial discussion need not take place. Thank you for choosing to exit the thread.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What TheLovelyJill said:

Quote:
Great music, sad man.

I'll remember the music.

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess it's just really ironic that someone who was so obsessed with cheating death, ends up dying so young..

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great music, but the man was a turd IMHO. (Please don't kill me Ima)

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was never a fan of his music, and of the controversies that surrounded him, that's for another time and another place.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
the controversies that surrounded him, that's for another time and another place.

Yes.

Didn't your mothers ever tell you that if you don't have anything nice to say to say nothing at all? Wink
I'm sure there are currently thousands of websites where you can call him any name you want in the comments section, on forums, etc. Please keep the controversial discussion out of this thread and off Eater.

Edited to quote/clarify.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011

Last edited by Ima Baeder on Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima Baeder wrote:

Didn't your mothers ever tell you that if you don't have anything nice to say to say nothing at all?

Ima you're a hot lusty mama.

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am neither a fan of his music,nor his lifestyle.But his impact and legacy on popular music is considerable.RIP

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I loved his music and am deeply touched by his passing - he had a very long, strange and sad journey. Crying or Very sad

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I agree, GF! Sad

RIP

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

While I was not particularly a fan, I appreciate his artistic ability and the impact he had on music. RIP

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm with Ima. The controversy will always continue to boil but at this point it's simply inappropriate to rehash it. Let's just accept that he had a huge impact on the music scene in the 80s and 90s. He was a powerful presence whose work should be respected whether or not you liked his music, and especially whether or not you approved of his personal life. Any way you look at it, it's tragic for someone to die at such a young age.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The joke was that nowhere but America could a young black man grow up to be a white woman. He was a very strange one, but he had so much talent.

A friend of mine who is black (I am not black), said that when he was young, he loved the Jackson Five and that he wanted to be like Michael. His mom told him Michael was so handsome, and how he could grow up to be like him. That changed as the plastic surgery and skin bleaching took over, a series of acts that many felt was self hatred for being black. He became his own freak show.

His music was incredible. I never liked it back then, but now, it sounds familiar and comfortable. That would explain hearing thriller in the truck this afternoon.

What a sad life Michael Jackson led.

Such a strange thing, too, that the first I hear about this is here at Eater.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
crazy8
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

amen tasty
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

crazy8: No. Not Amen. We are not having this discussion here. I really hope I don't have to remind people again.

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Whatever his personal life was like, the man could sing. And he did indeed have a great impact on the American music scene.

Three celebrities dead in as many days: Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett, and Michael Jackson. Three entirely different stories, but each will be missed for his or her unique contribution to American culture.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Music wouldn't be what it is today without his contribution. RIP to a great musician and showman.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

MJ beat it.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

great music - sad individual - R.I.P.

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it would seem that suppression of the truth is alive and well on here

So I'll say nothing..

Except Tasty's on the money.

And this isn't a discussion, just an opinion.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Klaasvaak
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That guy could dance! His 80's albums rocked.

Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Its a shame that he's died. Ive always been a fan of Michael Jackson and was shocked to hear that he had passed away.

Regardless of whether you think he was guilty of all those awful things he was accused of, it has to be said that this is the biggest death of a musical icon since John Lennon.

RIP Michael.

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com
Safari - 600 Miles from Lagos to Katsina
Mortar x12
Klaasvaak
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gaz wrote:
Its a shame that he's died. Ive always been a fan of Michael Jackson and was shocked to hear that he had passed away.

Regardless of whether you think he was guilty of all those awful things he was accused of, it has to be said that this is the biggest death of a musical icon since John Lennon.

RIP Michael.

By John Lennon you mean Freddy Mercury Wink

Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Klaasvaak wrote:
Gaz wrote:

RIP Michael.

By John Lennon you mean Freddy Mercury Wink

I'll just go sit in this corner... Embarassed

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com
Safari - 600 Miles from Lagos to Katsina
Mortar x12
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

weareborg wrote:
Well it would seem that suppression of the truth is alive and well on here

It's not supressing the truth, it's keeping it civil. If youre not happy with that, don't post. Confused

RIP Jacko. Weird guy, but very good at the singy dancy stuff.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic