SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Am looking for scammers originating from specific IPs

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
antiscammer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Greetings. I am trying to do some digging and find out more info about a scammer who so far has been unbaitable. If anyone knows of any scammers originating from the IPs below, please PM me. If you are currently baiting them I will work with you to ensure your cover is not blown. If this is in the wrong forum, my apologies.

The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please say more about this unbaitable Scammer.
antiscammer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Monsignor wrote:
Please say more about this unbaitable Scammer.

Well, he is a romance scammer and I do have some evidence of it. I can PM you what I've seen so far. I know of a few email addressess he uses but he's "latched" onto a victim atm at least with those known email addresses. I presume he has more but all baiting attempts on the email addresses I know about have resulted in him saying "I'm in love with her."
antiscammer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I should probably mention that it was suggested by some of you good folks to surreptitiously try and get another scammer to spy on him or blow his cover.
GSN_fan
Hellish Taskmaster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.projecthoneypot.org/ip_212.60.65.173
http://www.projecthoneypot.org/ip_212.60.65.174

Looks like a spammer.

http://jobs.classifieds1000.com/Luxembourg/NGO_Jobs/I_WANT_TO_WORK_AND_LIVE_IN_LUXEMBURG

Confused

http://74.125.155.132/search?q=cache:FMAqJcEGxHoJ:forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php%3Ft%3D166367+212.60.65.174&cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=163306

THIS is probably what you're looking for, right?

Listen very openly Barrister Koffi Adams forward to this or what you sent to him how der you sent such a thing to him with is age am very disapointed in you if by your next mail you could not comeplete sending the right way sorry.

Even my little child know how to send money and give to the taker on how to take it so

Austria is a the name of a country near Australia.

This are the details we required from you so our customer cab infect payment to you.

Our is not ready to receive your incandesces message

send to me their pin code and asses code
Click here to support 419Eater.com
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Both are from Gambia:

AFRINIC-NET-TRANSFERRED-20050223
Gambia Telecommunications company

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
antiscammer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

CowboyBuck wrote:
Both are from Gambia:

AFRINIC-NET-TRANSFERRED-20050223
Gambia Telecommunications company

Thank you for the information but I am already aware of this. I am re-reading my post I realize it's not very coherent. What I'm looking for is other known scammers that are originating from either of those IPs because they presumably are in the same internet cafe as the scammer I am after. I am looking to try and bait one of them with the temptation of money to rat their compatriot out and provide other email addresses or profile I presume he is using.
antiscammer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GSN_fan wrote:
http://www.projecthoneypot.org/ip_212.60.65.173
http://www.projecthoneypot.org/ip_212.60.65.174

Looks like a spammer.

http://jobs.classifieds1000.com/Luxembourg/NGO_Jobs/I_WANT_TO_WORK_AND_LIVE_IN_LUXEMBURG

Confused

http://74.125.155.132/search?q=cache:FMAqJcEGxHoJ:forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php%3Ft%3D166367+212.60.65.174&cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=163306

THIS is probably what you're looking for, right?

Ah yes, this is definitely a good place to start. I hate to ask now that I'm reflecting on this, but did you simply google for this information?
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Results 1 - 10 of about 540 for 212.60.65.174
Results 1 - 10 of about 524 for 212.60.65.173.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have contacted "[email protected]" based on one of the links you sent me. I will keep everyone posted and if anyone wants to know more about who I am pursuing, PM me.
antiscammer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, I have had zero luck with the few people I contacted. Does anyone have any likely people to contact that either go to that cafe or are in Banjul that might be of assistance? My friend is supposedly going to visit this scammer in two months or so.
Descartes
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why on earth would your friend do that? I suggest that you talk him out of it.
antiscammer
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Descartes wrote:
Why on earth would your friend do that? I suggest that you talk him out of it.

She thinks she's in love with him and he's in love with her. I am really worried about her which is why I'm trying more desperate tactics at this point. Please, if anyone knows of any Banjul area scammers that might be able to be contacted to "spy" on this scammer, please PM me.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can only echo what Descartes said. You do not show us the proof (not even the email address...) of who you suppose is a scammer but I have no doubt on your judgement that it is one, otherwise you would not do scam research.
You might want to ask in the Love And Dating Scams Forum, or even better, on ScamWarners....since Eater is mainly for scambaiting and I suppose you are having a hard time at the moment convincing your friend of the suspicions you have. Scamwarners might be a better place for this andrelated questions...
You can ask someone there or repost on that forum but with the scammer´s email address and photographs the chances are very much better for any more precize advice...especially if you have a few emails and phone numbers at hand.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
luckey

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As methods for educating victims go, that sounds like a real long shot. It will be very time consuming, and more than likely, you'll just end up finding someone who will try to scam you as well. It is not unheard of for scammers to steal jobs from each other and to try to make things more difficult for rivals, but from what I know, that is quite rare.

I would suggest you point your friend to our sister site www.ScamWarners.com. There is a lot of good information there about love scams. She can join anonymously and at no cost if she wants to post specific questions, or she can read the forums without joining.

Alternatively, if you have information regarding the person she has been in contact with such as his working name, email addresses, writing samples, phone numbers, etc., you can send them to me via PM and I will pass the information on to members here who are experienced in helping victims of romance scams. I can't promise they will find anything, but it's worth a shot. The information will be held in confidence, and you needn't disclose any personal details about your friend.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic