SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

animal scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
notrust8
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi I am currently involved with a few individuals from Africa. they are trying to sell me some pets VERY cheap. The pets are completly legal (bulldog) not some crazy exotic pet. But they want the money sent western union. I have started conversations with them and I am having a blast. My friend almost fell for this scam because the puppies are soooo. cute. As soon as I saw it I knew it was bogus. I would like to Scam the Scammers though. They want me to send them money, that is not going to happen. Can anyone tell me if there is ANY way to get them to send me money first and rip them off. I know they dont like to give out money, but they play off peoples greed. That is why these things are so popular. If anyone has any tips on how to get them to give up money in hopes that I will pay them back plus some. It is my turn to pay on there greed. They dont know the correct info on me so I feel that I am ok. Please any advice. I know these people are very leary, but if anyone has any ideas let me know.
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Getting them to send you money is called "Cash Baiting" and is strictly discouraged. It's illegal and can get YOU arrested amoung other problems.

Just have fun with the lads. Ask for really odd stuff. Like snipes, or hairless unicorns. Then demand paperwork for shots and stuff.

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, but we don't cash bait and we don't disccus cash baiting either.

We're relieved that your friend wasn't scammed, BTW.

Oh, and welcome to Eater!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi notrust8 and welcome to Eater.

As Tastysnack and Yastreb have already mentioned, trying to get cash from the scammers is called cash baiting. Eater doesn't allow discussion of nor condone cash baiting.

Please see the Forum Rules here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413

Quote:
Baiting for cash:- PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Due to the possible legal implications involved, but more importantly because the possible dangers posed to baiters, please note that the Administrators and Moderators of 419eater.com no longer permit any discussion relating to cash baits or methods of extracting money from scammers on this board. If you feel the need to discuss such matters then please do so either by this board's Private Messaging system or by email – but be advised, we do not sanction or encourage such discussions and will play no part in furtherance of cash-baiting.

Any public posts relating to cash baits, other methods relating to the extraction of money from scammers will be immediately locked or deleted.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

notrust8 wrote:
but they play off peoples greed.

Not always. Your friend wasn't greedy. He/she was interested in buying a pet.
There are buying and selling scams, love scams, cheap loan scams, job scams, etc. None of which are aimed at the greedy.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic