SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"frankly my dear" - addressing your special lads

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i have recently been contacted by mr frankly taylor,
and i cannot resist the urge to begin all my replies with the greeting "frankly my dear".
i don't know how this bait will progress, but my last line is already penned - 'frankly, my dear, i don't give a damn'

do you have any special ways to greet or sign-offs when writing to your own lads?

B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My Reverands often sign off their emails with references to the Lord's golden shower or shaft, such as

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip đźš˝
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing Laughing Laughing

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My ministry sister character often signs off emails with variants of "May God make sure you get everything you deserve".

Edit: Just noticed the "special lad" part of the subject line. I actually have one whom I gave that to as a nickname. Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
limburger
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For my humble attempt at some lad de-education, my UK character always signs off with one of my favorite UK words I learned meaning researcher or engineer. So I say:

boffins,
Jim xxx

I claim it is a traditional closing when discussing serious business transactions (which of course all deals involving lads are).

so your job is to hack some body job you go die and you must run mad in this country all generation will go to hell fire i must get you and i will troll way you inside beach idiot as you hack my money and you crate email dey write richard as you do it i will spoil the job . idot --Steve F
r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

limburger wrote:
boffins

not to be confused with 'boffings', which you would only use in a steamy romance bait

Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In Tortoise delecto

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This will be appreciated only by Seinfeld fans, but many lads are easily convinced that "HELLO NEWMAN" is my church's standard greeting. They dutifully put it in huge pink letters at the top of their messages.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Baffling retards" or "Heartily (or firmly) up yours" are sign off lines my characters sometimes use..

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I ran quite a successful bait a while back. In every email I referred to the barrister as "One Lazy Bastard". All the time. Even when I emailed the barrister directly I started with:

Dear Lazy Bastard

Or if I was talking to the lad, and referenced the barrister I would say "I just emailed that lazy bastard barrister you recommended".

It got to the point where they were both off script trying to prove that they were NOT lazy bastards. I got letters, and a bunch of trophies.

They HATE being called lazy bastards. Try it. It's fun.

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like to set them up with Mrs. Helen Waite, the bank agent handling their transaction. Then I can tell them. "I suggest you go to Helen Waite concerning your payment".

I have one of these coming up.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Jack Pump
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometimes when I get one of those “Christians” who ask for prayer and then for all your personal information, I’ll sign ----

Prayerful,
Prayful,
Praying,

And then my favorite which hasn't seemed to have caused any problems -

Religious reference,

Insert name here

Barrister Baiter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing

One of my characters is a quirky old nun who is always "praying like Hell" for whatever is going on in her life. She always closes by praying like Hell for whatever is the main topic in the email like "Praying like Hell that the Barrister will get off his arse and fill out the forms,

Sister Xxxx Xxxxxx"

Closed lad accounts

Well, it's the best I got so far!
junebug
flumpted

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just signed an email from a sweet religious old lady:

"May the Ainu of Christ grasp you in its circlet of love."

The "Ainu" actually comes from a William Gaddis novel I'm reading -- his "Hairy Ainu" were an ancient and venerated race of warriors.
*** apologies in advance to any Christians on this board, I realize this is extremely juvenile.

"THAT IS PUTTING MY ASS ON FIRE,AND I WOULD NOT REALLY LIKE THAT."
"Your Full…Name.
Your full...contact Address.
And also with your Defecation ID.."
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic