SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My new fav bible site

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As you know, I like Edshu the big Fool and trickter God in WA mythology Cool But now I found I nice bible cite, that you can use as a decent reply whenever a ad calls you a fool or claims, that he will not be a fool:

1 Corinthians 3:18 wrote:
Let no man deceive himself. If any man thinketh that he is wise among you in this world, let him become a fool, that he may become wise.

And another one of those funny 419 bilbe cites just for the fun of it

1 Corinthians 4:19 wrote:
But I will come to you in a short time, if it is pleasing to the Lord, and I will take note, not of the word of those who are full of pride, but of the power.

Laughing LOL Laughing
please excuse this silly post, i simply couldn't resist Razz

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Those are great - especially the first one! Laughing

I really really want to take those scammers that quote the Bible and claim to be pious Christians and drop-kick them into Low Earth Orbit. Evil or Very Mad

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Ms Mockinatrix
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

my fav bible site is this one

http://www.thebricktestament.com/

send a lad a pic to illustrate your point - some of them are quite violent! Shocked
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was just wondering if it would add some credibility to a baiting character if he/she ends every paragraph with a fitting quote... well from my upbringing, I should rather quote Socrates or Cicero instead but I doubt lads know them, they wouldn´t know them as philosophical guiders possibly.
So I´l going to try with the above site Very Happy

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
frank.lester
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Being myself more or less an atheist, I am new to the religious touch in baiting. But did establish a biblecircle recently. Website is to come.

Such a circle is also a opportunity to bring other baiters / characters into the game, like ... I will ask the Reverend, if he could help me with the paperwork, because I never had to deal with such a huge sum of monnies.....

And, back to topic, on my way of research I found http://www.circleofprayer.com/ . With lots of prayers, for every situation.

And I presume a dying widow writing ...After my prayer to God i got you that is why i say you are God sent.... loves to receive prayers for the sick.
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the bible site, that will come in very handy!

FBB wrote:
I was just wondering if it would add some credibility to a baiting character if he/she ends every paragraph with a fitting quote
One of my chars just started adding a made-up quote from her mother at the end of every message:
Quote:
I hope you will come to your senses soon and see this as an opportunity. As my late mother (rest her Soul) liked to say, "When one window opens, another bird flies into the oven."

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Bohigal, Laughing Laughing

I used to have a friend who had sayings like that. The frightening aspect of that was that I frequently understood her. Shocked

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ms Mockinatrix

I love that site Laughing
Imagine to send those pics to your lad with the words "to educate my 2yo son in the holy bible, we took the time and reenacted some of our favorite stories with his bricks" just to demonstrate how serious you take the bible (and how weak your marble is). Needless to say, that the next walk to the Western Union office has to be postponed due to some bible-story you simply HAD to build with bricks ...

@Bohigal

Yeah, I love this (and used a similar) technique, too. My mails often included "A local proverb reads 'You must throw a brick before you can watch the butterflys dance' - I hope you understand why I included this one here!" or similar nonsense Cool

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic