SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Back in harness

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all, not that anyone has noticed but not been around for a while. Work issues took over and thankfully they've now made me redundant so more time for baiting!

Hope everyone else is well Smile

Jill

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I missed you Jill

Not sure if I should be sorry about your job or not but either way it's great you have your baiting life back Laughing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back, Jill. I'm glad you didn't forget us. Sorry about the job, but you'll get another. The lads missed you, too, so let them know you haven't forgotten them. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad to have you back, Jill! Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back!

Oooh, harness Wink

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
luckey

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We were worried sick about you. I heard sirens, I called the hospitals...

You're grounded young lady. Evil or Very Mad

Welcome back. Very Happy

TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hehe thanks for your kind remarks, all.

I have started back with a vengeance but maybe some will judge the ethics to be found wanting Smile

I frequent a certain UK chat site (chatting as myself) and recently had an extremely unpleasant encounter with an individual who was both sexually inappropriate and offensive with it. His parting shot was to drop his mobile number in the conversation with the remark, "text me, you won't be disappointed".

I put that number to extreme good use. Picked out the most recent 100 lad emails which had built up over two accounts and got myself a husband;

Quote:
Hello, my husband and I are very interested in your email. But we would like to ensure that you are legitimate. Please could you call my husband, Mr Stu P Birst00d [say this in a Nigerian accent] on + 44 xxxx 896031, so he can hear your voice (or leave a message on the voicemail).

Many thanks

Stu and V3nora

By all accounts, this mobile has been besieged with calls. My favourite responses so far have been.

Quote:
I DONT THINK THAT YOUR HUSBAND IS SERIOUS ABOUT HELPING ME, I HAVE TRY HE,S NUMBER MORE THEN 15 TIMES AND DROP MESSAGES TO HIM, NO RESPONSE FROM HIM. PLEASE IF YOU CANNOT HELP ME, TELL ME SO THAT I DONT WASTE MONEY MAKING PHONE CALLS
THANKS

and

Quote:
I called this number +44 XXXX 896031 and a man picked ii and said that, it is a wrong number and asked me not to call the number again. He said that he has no wife and never send any mail to me.

So double whammy. Online cretin gets lots of lads calling him, and lads spend money doing so. Smile

I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I have started back with a vengeance but maybe some will judge the ethics to be found wanting

I'll be the first to judge, it is not a good idea to involve innocent third parties (ITP) in your baits. Remember these people are criminals and you gave them the telephone number of a relatively innocent person.

If you wanted to mess with the lads to get them to make unnecessary telephone calls you could have set up a K7 number (or the UK equivalent) or gave them the number of another lad.

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I'll be the first to judge, it is not a good idea to involve innocent third parties (ITP) in your baits. Remember these people are criminals and you gave them the telephone number of a relatively innocent person.

Well this person wasn't wholly innocent and in my long experience of receiving phone calls from lads via a mobile, they may call for a period of time and then they drop off. All I can see that will happen is the nuisance factor. And this online idiot seems to have a record of giving out his mobile number to strangers so more fool him.

- Trafalgar Square 2013
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Notice I did say "relatively" innocent third party and I certainly understand the humor and your feeling of personal satisfaction out of giving out the jerk's number. Just keep in mind that this is a public forum and we don't want new people coming in and thinking this is a good idea.

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Depends how rude he was - I'll trust your judgement Wink

Welcome back, you and your huge owl!

LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would say... it is OK Very Happy

I have LOTS of incoming lad calls on my prepaid cellphone. Unless you keep them going they will drop you. Wasting their phone credit is good stuff! If you gave them the number of some random internet slime who gave his number out.. why not?

I love wasting their phone credits, if I dont have the time to entertain them myself I sometime give them the number to a voice controlled phone system to book railway tickets in my country ( not english ) I have seen some fun emails from lads that complain that the (robot voice ) does not understand them. I just slap them and tell them to call the (robot ) switchboard and try again Laughing

and dont feel bad about the job - you will find a new one!

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

U BE THE GREATEST LUNATIC I EVER COME ACROSS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.
[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And another classic reply;

Quote:
Hello dear,

Thanks for your mail. I have called your husband times without number but he doesn’t pick his call. I have even called him today and the same thing happened. I have dropped message on his phone voice mail and yet no reply. Please, use your power as a woman to get him across so that we can commence action without further delay.

I am waiting and counting on you.

- Trafalgar Square 2013
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back Jill! I am sorry to hear about your job though. Sad

I do have to disagree with you and the others that think it is ok to give out this ITP's phone number to lads for abuse.

No matter what you think of this man, no matter if he freely gives out his number online, it still doesn't give you the right to pass it out for abuse/use of lads. If you think it is ok to give out his number, why not his email address? His home address? Where is the line?

So I have a bad day and my ex-husband pisses me off, cause he can be a royal jerk. Is it then ok to give out his number? How about my boss who just fired me for no good reason? My boyfriend who dumped me? Or someone else who was rude to me?

Yes, wasting lad credits is wonderful and I am the first to want to do it. But not to an ITP, no matter how 'not-innocent' we may think they are. Confused

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back, Jill! Very Happy

I have to agree that under no circumstance should you give out a phone number to a lad of an ITP. Regardless of what this guy said to you there is no reason to give his number out to lads. Besides, there is no guarantee that it even is this person's real phone number.

I would never do this and I hope that no one else here would consider doing this, either.

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Dora and Banana Smile I was beginning to think that I was the only one who thought this was wrong.

TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for all the comments and the wb messages. I see both sides to this and believe me, I would never give out someone's number in a bait unless under serious provocation, and I doubt whether he will be spamming his phone number in a hurry again which is a bit of a result.

He's had four days of pain which is probably enough now so that particular modality has been curtailed.

Now to put a couple of internet slimeballs' email addresses on a few guestbooks.

(only kidding)

Smile

- Trafalgar Square 2013
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic