SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I am a cheat and a liar. So says the lad.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
John Henry Eden
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello again everyone! One of my lads is finally getting mad at me for four trips to Western Union he has had to make.

Quote:
Hello [My bait name],

COMPLIMENT OF THE DAY TO YOU.

We are in receipt of your email but we are very very angry with you because you want to cheat on the Agent and lied to us that you send the payment why you did not.Now listen and listen very good...

[Blah blah blah, writes three paragraphs telling me I have a week to send real payment information.]

But remember you have only one week left for you to send the payment to the Agent and with real MTCN and not fake and with a real scan copy of the payment slip.

We await for the payment information as soon as possible.

Best Regard
[Lad's Name]

He sure opens and closes his messages nice for being very, very angry. I cannot help but point out that even after what is now four fake outs, two with fake forms, he still wants another MTCN; I guess greed can really override any tiny bit of intelligence they may have. Oh, but sending another fake MTCN would be too simple. Ahh, the fun it not over. It seems that the lad has been hacked and the hacker got the money first! Oh no! Well, not really, but it could lead to more fun than simply another fake MTCN.

Total :$95 Dollars

5 + 9 = 95
It all makes sense now!
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

John Henry Eden wrote:
COMPLIMENT OF THE DAY TO YOU.

That line always makes me giggle.

Try sending him to a neighboring Country. The problems with the transfer may be a result of your governments recent diplomatic / economic embargo against his Country.

Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So you are a cheat and a liar-sounds like a good days work to me.Who is this lad to say such things about you?Obviously he was not serious about this transaction from the beginning-you must reluctantly persue this other offer you have.......

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic