SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Nasty scammer takes over charity ... help with a massbait?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
El Nombre
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's just told me that if i can't find a Western Union then he wil give me bank details to complete the transfer... going for piggy time i hope Very Happy

EDIT: Bank info obtained, and checked, so has een sent to Alan Very Happy
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm trying to work the Bangkok angle on this, so if anyone can pitch for a Thailand bank account or elicit a Thai address/phone no. (for confirmation purposes maybe), that would be great.

The real Thai guy's foundation is called the Population And Community Development Association (PDA) , mainly donor-funded, so I really appreciate all your help in stopping this Lad diverting potential donations for needy children into his own scamming pocket.

Again, thanks, every baiter on this turd's ass means less real charity-minded people who will potentially pay up.

Y'all are doing a great job. Thumbs up Thumbs up

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
whajushappen
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I No dolla chop yet...

We are still negotiating the particulars. Smile
Quote:
I really understand you have not phone but just provided you a cell line in case you find any means of calling.

I would have loved call you if you had any mobile line . I will be waiting to hear from you by Monday regarding the Transfer details needed to cash the money from the western union.

I have a short time on the computer because i am writing you from the local library here and my time is very short. i only came to check for your reply. I will check my e-mail again by Monday so as to get the necessary details i requested from you in order to receive the money you have to send me.

I understand, thank you so much for your understanding and concern towards my predicament.

Hope to hear from you again by monday

Clam Farmers are not known for doing speedy transactions.
You all can just honk and wave as you pass by, we gonna be here awhile. Very Happy
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WBH wrote:
The real Thai guy's foundation is called the Population And Community Development Association (PDA) , mainly donor-funded,
In that case I'm going to "send" my cash for him to the PDA and have them wire it to him, let's see how he likes that. That way I can take a charitable-giving deduction on my income tax. Everybody wins!

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's calling himself :

Quote:
Hi ,

How are you doing today? I am sorry i didn't inform you about my traveling to "" for a program called "", It has been a very sad and bad moment for me over here and the present condition that i found myself is very hard for me to explain. Please kindly accept my apology for sending this unsolicited email to you, I believe you are a highly placed person considering the fact that I traveled without informing you, I am really sorry, it came urgent.

I am really stranded in UK because I forgot my little bag in the Taxi where my money, passport,documents and other valuable things were kept on my way to the Hotel am staying, I'm facing a hard time here because i have no money on me to clear my Hotel bill. I am now owing a sum $1,450 for my Hotel bill.

I need you to help me out with a sum of $3,700 urgently so that i can arrange and travel back home. I need this help so much and on time because i am in a terrible and tight situation here, so please understand how important and urgent i needed your help. I request you treat my terrible situation confidentiality and with seriousness because i thought you are the only one that can understand and help me urgently.

I am sending you this e-mail from the city Library and I only have 30min, I will appreciate what so ever you can afford to send me immediately soon. I promise to pay back your money as soon as i return home. So please let me know on time so that i can forward you the details you need to transfer the money through or .

Thank you.

Have a great day!

Safari Magnus: Lagos --> Cotonou
Safari Benjamin: Accra --> Monrovia
Safari Mustafa: Banjul --> Dakar
Safari Steve & Santos: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift & Ubochie: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift: Johannesburg --> Harare
Safari John: Accra --> Abidjan
Scammy Scameroo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He asked me for £1850, I told him there was a limit of £100 per transaction via WU online, so he replied:

Charity Lad wrote:
Maybe you can split the money to transfer me. If you have much to send me, you can send it many separate it and send me, i will be able to receive them all,Try to understand there is no other means. I have pleaded with the hotel management to help me receive the money through the bank account but they insisted unless if the sender would be able to transfer 5000 pounds. I can't ask you to send me all this because i know the financial situation is so difficult this period. It seems there is a seize of funds here.

Does this ridiculous pile of implausible bollocks indicate he's already having trouble with his bank accounts? If so... good work!

"YOU ARE FUCKING DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS PEOPLE AND HUMAN BEING." - International property tycoon

"Once again reset all your email informations in other to afford your box been stolen by the men of the underworld." - Chrissy, my phished friend
<br>
Chrissy's M7CN S3cur3 World Record is currently at: 167 + 1214 + 181 + 167 + 172 + 204 + 159 + 359 + 182 + 1 = 2806 clicks!
<br>
Mexican Flag United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x 5
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is also asking me for 1850 GBP. He is not using a name with me, but is "hanged on" to speak with me.

Quote:
Please i need you to lend me 1850 GBP to clear my hotel bill and travel back. I have exhausted all the money i have when i encountered difficulties. Thank you so much for getting back to me at this difficult period of mine. I am happy i could get your positive response regarding my predicament, don't worry about what so ever you have to transfer me now, I promised to return the money back soon i get back home. Please i am not happy seeing myself in such a pitiable condition, I wish you help me overcome this soon.

Kindly help me transfer what you have through the Western Union details i have to provide you below:

Name of Receiver: T@natat Putt@suwan

Address of Receiver: 68 Lombard Street London, EC3V 9LJ United Kingdom

Please use the above information to transfer me what you have today before the Bank close, kindly get back to me with the scan copy of the transfer receipt so i will be able to pick up the money on time and resolve my problems. I hope to hear from you once you have send the money with the information i will need to claim the money at the western union. You need to get back to with the needful information as it's indicated on the transfer slip given to you.:

* Full sender name as it is indicated on the transfer receipt
* Full contact details and phone number of the sender in case of western union wish to contact you, possibly might have problems receiving the money.
* Amount sent, equivalent in Pounds Sterling
* MTCN, usually ( 10 Digits)

With the provision of the above requested details, i will be able to receive the money without any stress. I will get back to you soon i got the money. Probably, you might need to contact me, you can reach me through Dr John Ken's line, He is a good friend i met here whom also came for the same program I would be hanged on to speak to you (+447035950918). If you wish to speak to me , kindly call his mobile ask after me and I'd be hanged on to speak with you immediately I got back to the hotel. Soon i sort my problems and travel back , i will reimburse you. Please try to understand that your help mean so much to me.

Hope to hear from you soon

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
El Nombre
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scammy Scameroo wrote:
Does this ridiculous pile of implausible bollocks indicate he's already having trouble with his bank accounts? If so... good work!

i reported an account to Alan, so i can only assume that its been taken down Very Happy
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad just got lucky with three offers of help. Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
p.
awattam
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He stopped talking to me after I had him go to M7CN Secure. After two clicks he told me that he had 9 of the 10 numbers and could I send him the whole number for him to check. Shocked
Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in too, let's see if he has some time left Twisted Evil

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is no longer 'Mimi'. I told him to try the embassy / consulate. His reply :

Quote:
Hi ,

Thanks alot for caring to know me so as to help me out, think first if you were to be in my shoes!. I am , a Banker from Thailand. we could be more than friends in future, please understand me. I am facing hardship right here.

If you can lend me this money i will return to you soon i get back to my country. [Where's that? Thailand? You're already home Very Happy]You must be caring that is why i have the confidence to contact you. Please get back to me if you care to help me out so i can forward you the Information you need to send me what you have.

i had been to the embassy but they are not responding fine yet. I will check again, i can't wait to hear from them. Don't make me regret contacting you.

Safari Magnus: Lagos --> Cotonou
Safari Benjamin: Accra --> Monrovia
Safari Mustafa: Banjul --> Dakar
Safari Steve & Santos: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift & Ubochie: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift: Johannesburg --> Harare
Safari John: Accra --> Abidjan
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One mission of the PDA charity is to check STD spread and population growth by distribution of condoms. One of their fundraising arms is a restaurant called Cabbages and Condoms. I am sure some creative person could work this fine institution into their bait.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
hardy17
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, this guy is getting bombarded by us, how great is that! And so easily handing out his bank info to those of us that already sent it out to alan. Going to let him know this afternoon that the bank would not make the transfer because there are some issues with that account. Maybe I'll get another one to send to allen.

pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
68 Lombard Street London
Interesting how the address changed. Mad
edit: Details on 68 Lombard can be found here
http://www.regus.com/locations/GB/London/LondonLombardStreet.htm

Three baits. First straight bait concerned friend doing everything he can to help. WU gave him a two or three day security delay unless he can get a copy of passport, identity card or UK entry visa. Being a nice guy he has offered a bank transfer (1850 GBP) directly to the hotel.

Bait 2 and 3 know each other. (There all friends) One is in Germany the other who knows where. Scammer response to bait was send what you can. The baiter in Germany is about to change his plans and fly to the UK. The scammer will learn of this in a couple hours, b2 will offer to meet him at 68 Lombard Street. Bait 3 will start to respond without cc bait 2. (Who's arriving in Heathrow anyway? Idonknow) Twisted Evil

p.
ladsoflagos419
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ El Nombre (and anyone else doing him)

Just got bank details as well, its for a Barclay's account ending in ...463, can you let me know if this is the same he is sending to everyone before i email Allan.

hardy17
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, same one I got. Wonder how long until allen gets it shut down and he starts sending us a new acct?

pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@@ladsoflagos419
Quote:
Barclay's account ending in ...463

Same account information sent to me ten minutes ago. I will not send to Alan unless the material is needed.

Lad is getting greedy.

Quote:
There is no problem if you can transfer me the money through this account details here. If you can afford to lend me 5,000 Pounds so i can sort all my problems right here and also i need some extra cash since the program is still going on. I wish to stay 2 more weeks but if you have not the whole, kindly wire the one you have. You are using " International Wire Transfer" The hotel management had provided me the Bank Account information you will need to help me out.

Now wants 5000 pounds. Laughing Laughing Laughing clapping Why not? Evil or Very Mad

p.
hardy17
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

5000 pounds from me as well. It's too bad that I do not know what a pound is and he will have to explain the conversion rate to me, ha.

This is really sad because I wonder how many people, if any, have fallen for this dirt bag. I hope none!!!!

ladsoflagos419
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the man is a nutter, and he is playing us all any ideas on a more planned group effort?

doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am sorry to hear the western union was not through.
Followed by bank account details.I think the lad is geting confused,as I never indicated a problem of any kind to him,only asked him how I could help.I do appreciate his rapid response though,he replied about 15 minutes after my initial e mail.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

doc Sounds like he copied a message he sent me. I told him
Quote:
I just checked with Western Union. They told me that I need a copy of a passport photo page, Identity card or copy of the UK visa or there will be up to three days delay for the money on Western Union to clear a security check.

At this point he is seriously off script. There has been no mention of the amount of money he wants transfered. Laughing

He replied
Quote:
I am sorry to hear the western union was not through. There is no problem if you can transfer me the money through this account details here. If you can afford to lend me 5,000 . . .

Just to make sure. Has someone contacted Alan with the ...463 account.

p.

Last edited by pablo on Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I can't believe this. You sent money i have not the details of the transfer and you are telling me picked up! by who? That is amazing

Wow, he is thick. This is after two emails to him explaining that Mr. G0mer already picked up the money.

"I am suspecting you it seems you are FB I Agent" - derek b1ttman
"Western Union and Money Gram are your shit father and your fucking mother" - Peter Bill
"OGUN GO KILL YOU OLE" - Nikk3y Bee
"There is a saying in my tribe that a man does not urinate into a well he hope to drink from, this is a project I will benefit from I will never mislead you." - Daniels J0hn
"STOP CHAETING PEOPLE ...WE DONT DO THAT HERE IN LAGOS ..NIGERIA" - Kofi W1lliams
El Nombre
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ pablo... thats the account i sent to Alan Wink, but i assume it woudn't hurt to send him it as well, the more evidence the better the case Smile

The new collection
Round 3: Back for more!
Closed lad accountsClosed lad accounts

"you are really a very disappointment to ladyhood" - michael agyekum boateng (standard AFF lad)
"my fetish man is ever ready to strike you deadly if only i give him the final go ahead." - the same Michael as above
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday everything was working for our scammer. Money was being sent from everywhere. Just a few open details but it was on its way.

Our lad moved from showroom German cars to limited production custom Italian. He was making promises to his girlfriend he will not keep.

He is still trying to find out who Gomer is. This morning nothing but bad news. One of the baiters has come to London looking for him and his doctor friend this morning at 68 Lombard without sucess.

Another baiter just received a message from his banker that the bank transfer failed and would he resend the bank information. The lad was sent a copy of the email. In the time it has taken to type the above he as resent the ...463 bank details.

Three or four hours from now he is going to get a notice of another transfer failure. Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

Our last task is to get this guy off gmail and get some header information.

p.

Last edited by pablo on Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic