SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I do believe my integrity has been questioned...lol

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GoNadsGo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

...Dave, can you at least be a man of honor and tell me that you are not interested anymore in my car? I want to relist the car. Please let me know ASAP your final decision.

...Dave, why have the impression that you are playing with me? You have the account and everything you need to move the deal forward. Please send the payment today.

...Dave, I'm tired of all this situation. I contacted ebay and they said that sent you a new invoice with a new account. You want to close this deal? than send the payment asap. If you will not complete the payment until the end of this week the transaction will be canceled.

...12 off script emails and counting…3 bank accounts off to Alan…a Romanian “eBay Motors” scammer that keeps on giving… Laughing

Give them a try folks!!!

GNG
GSN_fan
Hellish Taskmaster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What's his email?

Listen very openly Barrister Koffi Adams forward to this or what you sent to him how der you sent such a thing to him with is age am very disapointed in you if by your next mail you could not comeplete sending the right way sorry.

Even my little child know how to send money and give to the taker on how to take it so

Austria is a the name of a country near Australia.

This are the details we required from you so our customer cab infect payment to you.

Our is not ready to receive your incandesces message

send to me their pin code and asses code
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GoNadsGo wrote:

3 bank accounts off to Alan…

GNG

Not bad. You can add three piggies or Closed lad accounts X 3 to your siggie line, you know.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
GoNadsGo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry GSN Embarassed ...here it is...nice to see there are some other muscle car fans out there...

from Andreea Mcdale <[email protected]>
to Dave XXXXXX <[email protected]>

date: Sun, May 31, 2009 at 6:38 PM
subject RE: 1969 CHEVROLET CAMARO ZL-1 427 - $4900 US

Hello ,

I'm selling a beautiful, well maintained 1969 CHEVROLET CAMARO ZL-1 427 ( VIN# 123379N592421 ). Only 127,300 km, beautiful condition in and out. Paint shines ,zero dings/dents,no accident. Non-smoker,always garaged and covered. It comes with all the documents needed for registration. The title is clear.

blah...blah...blah

The transaction will be fully under eBay's surveillance, I post the car on eBay and I will give you the URL link to press ''buy it now'' option .

Please get back to me if you're interested in buying it.

Thank you

PICS: http://s575.photobucket.com/albums/ss198/ltheresa32/
Ishkabibble
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your scammer gives a ".ca" addy. Do you have an address where said vehicle is supposed to reside? If it's in the Greater Toronto Area, that might make for some interesting running around pain.

Regards,
GoNadsGo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ish,

This scammer is posting on Autotrader.ca Toronto. I assume he is using a .ca yahoo account to try and appear more legit (honorable...lol) This vehicle is not in the GTA. This vehicle is probably sitting in somebody's garage in Georgia. The photos are pulled from legitimate ads or in this case a muscle car club web site.

According to this lad my location is not a problem as...

...this price includes the door to door shipping, handling and insurance fees for shipping within the continental CA.

Continental Canada...really...lol

If you are looking to go account harvesting with these lads log on to Autotrader.ca (for Ontario) and search on Toyota Camry Hybrid. Of the 19 cars listed (today) the 7 that are the lowest priced...anywhere from 50% to 75% less than market value...are all scammers. Pick vehicles that exceed the MoneyGram limit and you are guaranteed to get your fill of "Alan accounts".

Good Luck

GNG
Ishkabibble
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Sounds like fun! I hadn't thought of that as such a rich source for playing with scammers. I wonder how he would work it if the buyer pressured him to see the car in person?!

[edit] Wow. Between the five line run-on sentences in one ad and all the guidance ("Please do not e-mail me trough the site because i can`t receive them, e-mail me directly to my account") I got a good laugh this morning! Some darn good deals there - I could get myself a little fleet of those babys.... [/edit]

Regards,
GoNadsGo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ish,

Asking to see the car is a standard request and results in a standard scripted reply from the lad...not a very effective time waster I find...

The off script happens for me when I get to the "I just got a call from my bank and they say that the account provided by eBay Motors is closed". I usually send an email to the lad telling him (and of course trusty old eBay Motors Wink) this about 4 or 5 days after I have reported it to Alan.

Rinse and Repeat (a great term..not sure who to credit it to)

My record is 4 accounts from the same lad... Laughing

Go get'em...lol

GNG
eightonefive
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wasn't even aware this kind of scam was going on. I thought ebay was safe for the most part.
GoNadsGo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These fine upstanding Romanian car scammer lads have harvested logos, names, website addresses etc from the "real" eBay motors website and have generated fake invoices and seller verification/certification documents.

They are quite good except for the rotton grammer, spelling and layout...lol Unfortunately a lot of people think "legitimate/trusted" etc. when they see eBay and fail to examine the documents closely.

Send me a PM if you would like me to forward to you some examples.

I have yet to find a "free ad" website (kijiji, craigslist, autotrader etc.) on the net that is not riddled with these bastards... Evil or Very Mad

If its too good to be true($)...trust your gut...it is!!!

GNG
GoNadsGo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

from Andreea Mcdale <[email protected]>
to Dave xxxxxx <[email protected]>

date Sun, Jun 21, 2009 at 8:32 AM
subject Re: Fwd: 1969 CHEVROLET CAMARO ZL-1 427 - $4900 US

I have a fucking hole in my neck, you stupid. I'm tired of all this too. Do you think that i don't need the money? Come and take it by my hands if you want or fuck off. I work too, but i have time to answer your questions and i can't remember even one fucking question from your part to not be answered.

Darn...it looks like I'm not going to get that sweet little Camaro after all. Oh well, there's lots of great deals out there...I'm sure I'll find another one. Laughing

GNG
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic