SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Rev Steven Jones is pi**ed off.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jake Pegg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Jake

U made me to waste my time and my money to visit you in Ghana, finally you are playing with your transaction. Infact i have had all about you, that is how you behave, Please

My Lad travelled from Lagos to Accra to collect my £8500.00 fees before he could issue me with my winnings. Unfortunately my bag containing his money was mislaid by the Airline! (No names mentioned to prevent a libel action)
BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

Location: 7.2° N, 5.9° E, FL410, Heading 230, aboard Striker 419

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you've got proof via IP addresses that he was indeed in Accra (lads lie, ya know), you can claim a safari pith helmet for this. Smile

"THank you so much for this update and I am very mush happy to know that the bank has conted you. Please do send them all the required informations today along with the fees as mentioned. This is to make sure that you make ahead of time."
"I only signed for your trnasfer approval due to that i want you to proof to you we dont run a scam here and we wont tolerate that words from you anymore."

Closed lad accounts x6, with thanks to James and Joseph
First site kill
United KingdomNigeriaUnited StatesSpainCambodia FlagBenin
Jake Pegg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He called me last night from the Airport (one of the 61 calls me has made) and I could hear the Airline anouncements in the background. I told him I was stuck in baggage reclaim looking for my case containing his money. He was devasted!
He rang me again this morning telling me he waited until midnight when they checked with the Airline and found my name was not on the flight manifest nor had any bags been reported missing
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please do post the number for verification purposes.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Jake Pegg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rev Steven Jones (Oceanic Bank) - +2348066453831 & +2347056837393 (54 calls)
Goodluck Bright (Security Company Manager) - + 233541553558 (5 calls)
James Walayi (Hotel Manager) - 233243645215 (2 calls)
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK - that's interesting.

Do you have the number from the airport at all?

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Jake Pegg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry no. All calls made from one of their mobiles
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Right-ho.

COnfirmation is going to be tricky then.

Please clarify: Who is travelling. What the number was before he left. The number when he arrived.

Then you can get your hat Laughing

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Jake Pegg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry my Friend but those are the numbers they have used throughout the scam. All I can say is that from their response/reaction (checking the flight manifest for my name and reaction to the bag containing the money being "lost") the were pretty peed off
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well unfortunately you can't claim a safari hat at the moment - sorry Sad

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jake Pegg wrote:
Rev Steven Jones (Oceanic Bank) - +2348066453831 & +2347056837393 (54 calls)
Goodluck Bright (Security Company Manager) - + 233541553558 (5 calls)
James Walayi (Hotel Manager) - 233243645215 (2 calls)

+234 is Nigeria's code, and +233 is Ghana, so seven of the calls were made from there. Any chance it could have been the same Lad making them all?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Jake Pegg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the response. I think they were all different. The Rev Jones had a disticnt manner (if you can call a Nigerian accent distinctive!). As he is now seeking compensation from me to the tune of $798.00 out of pocket expenses, I have sent him further messages trying to seek prooof of his attendance at Accra Airport. It has got to the stage that he is pleading with me to stop contacting him

" From: OCEANIC BANK ([b][email protected])
Sent: 23 June 2009 08:44:17
To: Jake Pegg ([email protected])
Dear Jake
Am pleading to you to stop contacting me, pls am no more intrested in your transaction again[/color]"

If any baiters wish to send any messages of sympathy or support to him his address is above!
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I think the way to go here:

If we could establish a number of that lad you got to travel BEFORE, and then a number from the same lad AFTER (in his destination), that would be sufficient evidence.

Either get him to try & e-mail you, or phone with a +233.

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Jake Pegg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Rev called me from a +234 number @ 11.05 21/6. His "colleague" Goodluck Bright called from from a +233 no. @ 10.47 21/06 (It was him calling Saturday night "from the airport". Needles to say they were both pretty upset
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No safari then, just a Lagos lad with a contact in Ghana. Never mind, you got a lad waiting in an airport until midnight, which is good going. And I bet the Ghana lad wont be as happy to do that next time his Lagos contact asks him.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Jake Pegg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks.
I'll try harder next time.
Please feel free to send any messages of sympathy to him!

Cheers
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You've done really well with your lad waiting at the airport for hours, this is great. I love Madrid airport, so many terminals, lots of spots at which my character could be waiting... Smile

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@JackPegg

What did you tell him when he said your name wasn't on the flight manifest? Maybe you could resurrect him by telling him you were clearly on the flight ....See? Right here is a copy of the manifest I insisted the airline hand over to me for all the trouble they've put me through. And right there is my name spelled quite incorrectly.

There were no bags reported missing because at the last minute you didn't want to take a chance checking any, and carried only one on. And he's the one upset?? You had to spend the night in some godforsaken hotel in Ghana and make your way back to the airport. You're there now sitting in front of xxxx airlines waiting for the next flight out.

or some variation thereof.... anyway, nice work Very Happy

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Jake Pegg
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Friend

I managed to retrieve the situation by telling him my bags were sent to Abuja by mistake AND HAVE BEEN RETURNED INTACT! So his money is safe.
However the poor lad is in a state of shock. I received this message this morning
"Mr. JAKE

TO HAIL WITH YOU AND YOUR MONEY. THE LAST THING I WILL DO IS TO SEND YOU MY OFFICIAL BANKING ID CARD, AM PLEADING TO YOU, DONT CONTACT ME BACK AGAIN, LOOK FOR OME ONE IN OUR BANK TO HELP YOU IN THIS TRANSACTION. I HAVE FUND OUT THAT YOU ARE NOT A SERIOUS MAN.

BYE BYE DONT CONTACT BACK"

He still wants me to send to him is out of pocket expenses $798.00 but does not want me to contact him again!

I did get a "friend" to transalte his message and get the impression he is a little confused. I'm still contacting him regarding his out of pocket expenses
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I recall a Lad back in late'06 who got angry when things fell apart after my persona Eliza's SpecFor brother busted the deal (emphasis added)...

Quote:
When I strike your brother for his insult and offensive use of language he will fear people from that moment if het gets out of it, coming to our business,i told you everything from start and you agreed so you must pay the money for us to obtain power of attorney and finish this, i will have spent my money and other things to ensure you are my foreign partner so if you decide not to work with me any longer then you must refund me all this money,it amounts to 600$.

Incredible...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic