SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

M00seknuckle, NSFW!! safari/police custody

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not much happening at the moment. Many new applicants, of course, but all are either onscript or too stupid for the forms, so nothing to write home about.

Just sent this to Ubah and JohnK:
Quote:
How is the assignment going?

Dear lad,

I hope you are busy with Mr. B0sh. Please note that to qualify for further agents´ work, you´ll need to send in your submission to his company on or before June 20th, as far as I have heard from him, he has not received any promo photos with the Teletubbies characters yet.

Please do your best. We are sure you can manage. The whole recources of Lagos are at your disposal after all - we couldn´t have found a better agent.

--
Faithfully yours, R. O

The only thing Ubah is interested in is when and how his parcel will arrive.

Blah, you couldn´t have found a worse customer from me Wink

EDIT For those who are interested what the current status looks like, here is a screenshot. I only edited out the tracking number.
Become a Premium Member. This is fun !

EDIT Ubah already replied. Fine that he is not wasting his time at an internet cafe Rolling Eyes
Quote:
Dear Partner Randy,

Thanks for your Update, I had sent tan email to Mr. B0sh that i will provide the required photos for him but i have not yet send any one.

Please note that before the expiration date i will do that, i am still dealing with the Axxxxx Shipping. but they had assured me that the delivery will be possible but no date has been given for the delivery.

Please kindly have some patience with me, i will do every thing within my reach to ensure that i complete this great assignment with you people.

Thanks for your Understanding and may the almighty God Bless you and your family.

Ubah E I.

I don´t know if we have more patience with you than you will have with A55 Very Happy

Knowing that, unlike me, Mister X does not surf while at lunch, I took the liberty of looking into his account (we share them all anyway) and this is what Ubah has left there:
Quote:
Hello John B0sh,

How are you today and your family, hope fine, Please be patience with me, i promised to send it this week, or even before the weekend.

Thanks,

Ubah E I.

Very Happy yeah

EDIT And here is JohnK´s reply:
Quote:
Randall,
Thanks for your mail we are actually doing our best, but you know i a and the entire staff are short of cash but we had gone borrowing as usual to project m00senuckle job but my joy is that you had done too well wiring cash to us and i know the money will get to me as you had promised, How about that Randall, please furnsh me more wih details, everyone in my team are happy waiting for the parcel and pursuing the project with uttermost seriosness.
Do get back to me.
John

Well if waiting makes you happy Very Happy "Borrowing as usual?" Very Happy He knows A55 are super-reliable Thumbs up

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Mister X
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems that Lucky did trow the towel in the ring.

Quote:

Dear J0hn B0sh,

Thanks for your mail. I would have loved to provide you with some good photos that will be attract the world in South Africa but have seen that I and my team do not have future with M00seknuckl3 M0d3ling, when I will be told to provide some nude photos and I and my team could make it. It turned out to your company that I am not a serious agent there by cancelled the bonus I and my team should get this month.

I have told J3r3my Skr1mly that I will always give the company what they need at any giving time and that he should not only rely on me so there won’t be any disappointment. That I have not provided what the company needs does not mean that I am not serious. I don’t think there is any thing I will beneath from the company if I happen to continue. I know how much items of money and time that I and my team have putting to this job.

I have to let you know this because I am not happy the things are going.

Regards,

Lucky U

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No! Pse ask him for a valid postal address, we can send him 2,500 for the old model job (with MM sign, it is somewhere in the Pictures Forum, he was the first and so far only lad to do a MM sign pic).
This gives you a reason for another A55 Wink how about it? A 3rd parcel to Lay-gos.

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Mister X
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An last replay to safe Mr. Lucky for MM..

Quote:

Hello Lucky,

So sorry to see this sad news this afternoon in my mailbox.
You and your team was one off the best we have in Africa, the bikini photos was a big succes.
Comming back on that assignment can you provide me a valid postal address, here at MM is still
laying 2,500 usd, its the payment for that modeling job.
Sorry seems that the accountant has forgot to get it sended to you.

If you can send me the needed information to day, i personal will see to it that this money
will send to you tomorrow, to arrive on July 12st at the beginning of the quarter.

But you must poromise me to work on the TT assighnment immediately!
And when some one others from MM company contacts you with requests to do something for them
just redirect them to me J0hn B. I will sort this all out for you Mr. Lucky.

Hopefuly i can turn you around to atlest consider this thinking off you to trow the towel so easy into the ring.
My knowledge of human character is most off the time correct, iam sure you still a fighter that when
starts something you always ends it at the winning party.Your not the man that is easely knokout off his shoes.

Mr. Lucky i will keep (so to speak) an eye on the mail in-box to see soonest your positive replay.
Dont forget to add the adress where i can send you the 2,500 usd to.

Best regards,
J0hn B0sh

Mister X
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And just a short replay back to Mr Ub4h

Quote:

Hello Ub4h,

Thanks with me and my family is it going very good.
We had a good weekend with all the sunny weather overhere.
Hope you had aswell a good weekend yourself.

Its oke, i can be patient will see those photos in my mailbox end off this week.

God Bless and Goodluck with the photos,

J0hn B

Mister X
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And Lucky is back....

Quote:

Dear J0hn B0sh,

Thanks for your mail. Well if you said I should go on with the job I will do do but your company should do what is right. Because I need to mobilize my team and all these requires money to motivate these models. The money is not for me, it is for the models so that they will have the spirit to do whatever you ask them to do. I really have passion for the job and really to make money but the models are not seeing it the way myself take the job so they need to be mobilized for you to get whatsoever you want them to do, that is why the bonus is very necessary.

Below is my mailing address:
<snip> (sent to Frumpy)
Nigeria.

I look forward to have a better understanding with you and the M00s3knuckl3 M0d3l1ng.

Regards,
L4cky U

Mister X
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And my replay to Mr. L U:

Quote:

Dear Lucky,

Thanks for your prompt replay.

Can you promise us you will manage the T3leTubbi3s assignment (4 people in customes as for merchandize advertisements)?
In this case, in order to faciliate the payment transfer and make it quicker for you, let me include the payment for the t3letubbi3s assignment,
totalling 75oo $ (5ooo for the TT assignment)! This does not include likely later payments for what our customers will pay us for your work,
10% of which will also be directed to you later this year of 2009. If you agree with this, and start working on the TT assignment immediately,
I will so the necessary steps tomorrow after my office hours, and email you the necessary payment details tomorrow evening.

Best regards,
J0hn B

Mister X
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

1 h ago i got a mail back from Mr. Ub4h:

Quote:

Hello J0hn B0sh,

I will send the photos today, but it will be in the night.

Thanks,

Ub4h Er1c Il0b4.

today in the night.. Question he probley means tomorrow morning

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Blah - the plan of us is to have the parcels stranded in Cotonou or Douala but not before in about a week or so, to get a costume assignment done.
That´s why your plan collides with our timeline Smile

Never mind, I´m grateful for your customer sevice. Ubah is no doubt one of the more pressing boys...

Other than that, nothing in yet today. I´d update later if something happens.

Mister X
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Dear J0hn B0sh,

I have always ready to work with your company and I am promising you again that I will manage the Tel3 Tubbi3 assignment with 4 people in customers as for the merchandize advertisements. But I will start work on this if I have seen the sign of seriousness in the payment.

I still want you to understand that I team and the models really need to be mobilized so that they will have interest in the job and also for you get an excellent photos that can move the world in South Africa.

I wait your reply.

Lucky U

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok ok, I´m going to the post office now....while dinner is cooking. The blessings of the internet!

Thankg0d´s "Harrlet" character is being online in Gmail chat (but don´t contact "her"!). I hope this means he scans some Medical forms.

Money sent to Lucky as well. Current status is this :

Mr. X, please send Lucky the email later this evening (as soon as you "come back from the post office") Wink

Mister X
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Dear Lucky,

Here is your shipment - remember, it´s 75oo United States Dollars in cash inside the M00s3knuckl3 brochure in the parcel!
I thought this is easier for you and our team than a bank check - no ways to run for you!

Allst4r Sh1pp1ng Website : www. 4llst4rsh1pp1ng.s3cur1tyt4ct1cs.com

Your sh1pment tr4cking numb3r (do not lose it) : <snip>

Best wishes for a wonderful weekend!

I hope you are working hard on your assignment. I´m busy, too!

You can see I trust in your abilities - normally we never pay upfront money! (You know this parcel contains $ 5ooo for the T3letubbies photoshoot.).
Remember the deadline for this assignment is on July 20th! However, I think it will be very easy for you to manage in 72 hours time

Best regards,
J0hn B05h

Mister X
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Lucky already replayed..

Quote:

Dear J0hn B0sh,

Thanks for your mail. I am very grateful with your effort for this payment. Please I am still confuse about how to receive the money, am I getting the cash from my bank or from All5t4r Sh1pp1ng. If I am getting the from All5t4r Sh1pp1ng, do they have office in Nigeria. If do, can I have their address in L4gos. Please give me more information about the All5t4r Sh1pp1ng on how I should go about receiving the cash when it gets to Nigeria. They stated that the delivery date is o6-2x-2oo9, what they mean by o6-2 x-2oo9.

J0hn I thank you for working so hard to get this through. I will use because of the trust you have in me and always give you what you want at every giving time. I am now out to work with M00s3knuckl3 M0d3l1ng for fact you are there to protect myself and my team and also the models interest.

I have seen the photos you sent to me as example of you want for the T3letubbi3s photoshoot.I will start work on it immediately.

Regards,

Lucky U

My replay to him....

Quote:

Hello Mr. Lucky,

No Allst4r Sh1pp1ng has not an office in Nigeria.
The date o6-2x-2oo9 that the delivery date can be from 20th of June unthill max the 29th off June,
it depend on the time that the airpost needs to go from The N3th3rl4nds to Niger1a.
You will get the money delivered by express post in the mailbox of the adress you did gave to me.
But you can keep track on the package by that webside and your tracing number,
the Allst4r Sh1pp1ng c0mpany keep that package tracing side always up to date.
The scan the package that has an uniqe barcode, when its sending to an location and when its
arrieved and so on unthill it will deliverd at your door.

We did not wanted to send it by bankaccount, becouse then your would needed to go to the bank
yourself.. And with so much cash in your pocket its a to big risky to go from bank to your house.
Thats why we use to send it in express post and sealed in a MM brochure.
Also you will not lose any time with traveling when you needs it to get the assignment ready in time.

Great news to you and your team did start directly at the TT asignment, will see your photos in
my emailbox soonest...

Goodluck,
J B

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Thanks

Ubah in turn wrote the 5th email to Blah, and also one to me. I´m fed up with this now :

Quote:
Dear Ubah,

Do not bother me with shipping details. Don´t you understand it´s currently in New York City and on the way to you?

I demand an update on Mr. B0sh´s assignment. Tomorrow is the last day for you!

Instead of looking under the Christmas tree like a baby child, you better get to work rather than asking daddy for when Santa Claus comes down.

R O

Mister X
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Hello Mr. Ub4h,

Just a short note that the mails and photos are correct resieved.
I will examen them all later today after work time...

Best regards,
J0hn B

Iam Shocked of the photos i did get back from Mr U..

Now iam very sure god did missed him when he did gave out braincells for free.

Its not even worth to post the photos here in the forum, it would be a waist off serverspace.. (he did mailed me found photos from the internet)

Its time for send a very angry mail to Mr. Ub4h

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course. Even if we didn´t know about scammers lying as a raison d´être etc., as real people we would not be impressed at this very moment, especially after having sent money to him, which shows trust in his abilities! (You can send that to him if you want...)

Mister X
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My replay mail:

Quote:

Hello Mr. Ub4h,

I was first delighted with your early emails that you did send to me this morning.
But after an closed examen of the attached files iam very shoked of the work that you did send.

It is of a so poor quality that i not even want them as a background at the pc screen.
Also the attached files are not correct at all, the dont look as the are made by you or your team.
Hopefuly you did not think that J0hn B0sh never will noticed it, i can asure you that iam not that stupid.
So please never waist my spare time with sutch sorts off photos, pictures that you have dig up somewere from the internet.

I thought the assignment mail was very clear to you, atleast you did not replay to me that you did not understand
the request photo shoot. Here below you have a short part off the text as was in that email:

" The assignment is to provide a colour photograph with all 4 T3leTubbi3s characters, that these 4 characters needs to be human dressed up as them.
Your free to choose what sort off material you gona use, (eg. bedspread, sheet, cloth, body/face painting with waterpaint..) as long as its colourfull like the real Tel3Tubbi3s.

( I have add some examples of the used Tel3Tubb1es colours and who the are to this mail. )

The costumer gives extra bonus if your using extra attributes, like the favour toys the TeleTubbies likes to use, and if your aswell using a hat, bonnet etc. to get the photo(s) as close as posible to the originals as shown in the attaced files. "

Here below i try to simple explain to you in a list what i did ask in that mail.

1. The assignment is to provide a colour photograph with all 4 TeleTubbies characters.
2. That these 4 characters needs to be HUMAN dressed up as them.
3. Your free to choose what sort off material you gona use, (eg. bedspread, sheet, cloth, body/face painting with waterpaint..) as long as its colourfull like the real T3leTubb1es
4. Extra bonus #1: if your using extra attributes, like the favour toys the T3leTubb13s likes to use.
5. Extra bonus #2: if your aswell using a hat, bonnet etc

6. This is the important one: to get the photo(s) as CLOSE as posible to THE ORIGINALS as shown in the attaced files

For example:
1) the customer is asking for a photo from 4 T3leTubbi3s to make later a poster from for advertising etc.
2) you can take 4 people from your team and let them dressed up in the colours that are used by the original Tel3Tubbi3s.
3) i let you free in the choise off what sort off material what your going to use for the photo, its also the personal touch that give us from MM some inside information from how the member gets the assignment done.
4) + 5) its easy.. add some extra items to the people and photo, to see if you have done your research corectly.
6) and if you had done all this above corectly i had got an mail from you with an real own made photo off four people that were dressed up in the colours of the real TT's with a hat and/or toy nearby.

But what your did mailed to me this morning its far from that what we did ask in the assignment.
To be sure that your going to deliver the corect photo at Sunday 21 June afternoon, i have phoned
the A S Company to put your delivery on hold as soon as its arrived in Nigeria.
The only way to released it for delivery at your adress is when i personal phone them again.

Mr Ub4h its now all in your own hands, if you can make a good photo as we did ask in that assignment mail.
And mail it to my adress on Sunday, you will then get that express post money delivery soonest at your adress.

Hope to hear from you again..

GoodLuck and GodBless,
J0hn B

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And the parcel hopping continues Very Happy
Nota bene, date of delivery now definitely June 29. After Chicago, NYC and Amsterdam, we are in Berlin now. Warshaw or Milano tomorrow I guess...circling towards 9jaland. Will Santa Claus make it?

Mister X
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like Mr TG is backing down on MM..

Quote:

Good day Mr.B0sh,

I receive your mail, but i will not go on with the assignment, my reason is that it seem that you are not taking me serious, how can you be using me to do some thing with out paying me for it?.

I have work in so many organizations and private owned establishments,it have not been heard that an employee will do an assignment or work for the company or the establishment he or she is working in without getting paid, but in my own case you people will get me to do an assignment after doing it instead of given me what is due to me,i will be given another assignment.

What is the meaning of that? don't you know that i have people who i paid for?

I am 100% steady to do any kind of assignment for M00s3knuckl3 M0d3l1ng company, but i have to get my wages for the ones i have done for the company.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
Th4nkG0d Ob1nn4

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So he paid people who did the bird drawings for him? Smile He is cute. And incompetent. Ghana : zero.

Let him be MM customer number 4 with A55 then ? Send him some. Smile

EDIT After a short stragety chat with Mr. X, he sends me an email to send to Thankg0d. Let him explain everything to Randy Smile plus, it ought to make him happy, since Mr. B0sh advises to send upfront money ooooooooo
Quote:
Dear Thankg0d,

I hope you have no problems with the MediClaim form.

I´ve just received a mysterious email from Mr. B0osh. What do you know about it?

Hello Randy,

As you can read for yourself Mr TG is getting upset for not get a payment
from him already compleet assignments.
If iam correct you had still an open request from Mr. TG someting about
getting first the filled in hospital form
before releasing the assignment payments to him.

I have an sugestion to sent him upfront $500 usd for the new assignment of
the TT's photo shoot,
so that he can pay his employers.

Becouse off the upcomming meeting for Sunday iam not been able to get this
all done by myself.
Can you send him a email about this all and send aswell the money transfer
number..

Randy thanks for helping me out with this.

Best regards,
J0hn B0sh

--
Faithfully yours, R. O

Yeah Smile let the lad explain everything!

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mike wrote to Pat today, after I've ignored him for a couple of weeks now.
Very Happy
Quote:
Dear Angel,
1 In the rhythm of life we sometimes find ourselves running out of tune as long there are people like you to provide. the melody, the music is always re harmonized, miss you.

2 The happiest day in a woman life is when she knows that she is finally hook up with someone.
3 I miss you when i laugh and cry, because, i know that you are the only one who makes my laughter grow and my tears disappeared. i missing you so much, my sweet heart.
4 One plus one equals to one said by the pastor, at the altar. it is wrong, it is one plus one equals to our kids.
5 NO words i write can never say how much i miss you everyday. As time goes by the loneliness grows, how i miss you----------nobody knows.
6 Fill in the missing words and reply with an answer---------------------------you so much.

JOKES FOR YOU MY LOVE

1 The must brilliant biology student was asked to define a cell, he said, A cell is a prison yard.

2 A boy said to a girl' can i insert my hardware into your software? the girl said: "let me see your hardware first, and make sure you cover your hardware with anti virus before inserting it into my software.

MY CHRISTIAN THUOGHT
Many water cannot quench our love, neither can floods drawn it. SOIOMON7VS7.

Reconciliation
The disagreetment between lover is always the renewal of thier love, so don't let our be exceptional. i am sorry. honey i need your phone number so that i will be hearing your awesome, golden voice. I just finished one professional exams in Abuja. i want start transact business with my elder brother who is a senstor in federal republic of Nigeria. this my phone number +234xxxxxxxxxx pls cal me tonight i want know wether you have forgive me i love with all my body and spirit.reply me,

your might hero mike

He's sure got a lot of explaining to do to Pat. Mad He's never answered any of her previous questions, and he's gonna have a few more, too. And what did she do with his gifts? I might forgive him if he apologises to everyone in Moosechuckle personally, and calls off his barrister dogs on our company. Plus, he might have to do the Teleblubbie Project for us as well.

I can't believe TG would bail on us after all his previous confidence. Who has he been talking to? A low-road Scammer?

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nono Smile it´s really my guess that TG is believing in all our biz Smile it´s just that he is in bad company, his buddies making jokes and all. That´s why he needs their faces go lightning up in broad smiles of envy "Awww, Thankgod, you made it with these magas!", when they see the A55 shipping details, delivering lots of monies coming to TeeGee´s doorstep oooooooooooooooo

Yes, we really miss most of the fun here not being actually there at the "meetings" and "shows" where we are sometimes supposed to be Wink it´s all in our imagination only, and most lads suck in telling their woe stories of safaris, money-borrowing and oga-convincing, there are too few Zakes and Joels who managed to describe it in epic and near-dime-store-literature quality Smile

Oh, we live for the art, we must hold the flag high, M00seknuckle is not about money, it´s dedication, spirit, discovering the beauty in every human, to make the world a better place. Yeah! Are we winners or not?

Sometimes I believe in this sh1t myself...

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Frumpy, you really do believe all your shit. That's what I like about you. Wink Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Right, the moment I type them I really do Surprised

ThankGod, as expected, provides what was planned for him : Giving him a reason to expect a parcel should hopefully get a 2nd safari out of him next week...

Quote:
You are the only one who i can tell the whole truth

Dear Mr.R O,

Yes i sent a mail to Mr.B0sh, but the email i sent to him is harmless.

I only requested to be paid for the work i have done so far, because my clue are on my neck now demanding their wages and i am in finacial mess right now, after coming out from the hospital and paying my hospital bills and also paying my office bills, i got in short of fund.

My workers here with me now are not ready to go on with me just because i can't be able to meet up with their payments, that is the reason why i requested to be paid for my work so far to M00sekunkcle Modeling company so that i will be able to settle my workers and retain them, before they all go out from my firm.

You have to consider me in this predicament, which i know that you can imagine what i am going through now.

I am also using this opportunity to beckon on you to do some thing for me, as the one i am looking on to(my mentor).

I have the faith that you will not disappoint me now.

Hoping to hear from you as soon as possible.

Thanks and God bless.

Yours faithfully,
ThankGod O O.

See, SlapHappy? He calls me his mentor Very Happy Now I do have to believe in that until I´m finished with the reply Wink

EDIT Onward to A55 for him, too :
Quote:
Dear ThankG0d,

I have been talking with Mr. B0sh about this matter.

To mobilize you for the assignment, he asked me if it was allright with company policies to send you the modest amount of 500 Euros to your doorstep.

I´ve come to think about it a lot. We DO have the best expectations from you and do expect the most of you to come.

That´s why I provided you with the HealthCare forms.

When will the forms be ready?

I can´t deny the fact that we are disappointed about your not being able to do the assignment in time. Alas, there is more opportunities to come, possibly not in June any more but likely in July.

Can I trust in your abilities to take up work full speed in July?

Listen, this is what I am going to do for you :

Give me your current postal address. I cannot send you money via Western Union due to company policies because of a bad experience in the distant past we had with a team from Port Harcourt. I am about to send you the M00seknuckle brochure via registered mail,

INSIDE the brochure you will be finding $ 2500 in two $1000 and one $ 500 bill.

Do not talk to this to anybody else. I will be providing this financial reward from my personal wallet.

I hope July then will be an excellent month for M00seknuckle in Ghana.

Best wishes + good vibrations, RandaII

EDIT Meanwhile, the unshakeable Mike, who has threatened to sue MM with the help of his mighty big man senator brother, shows what kind of wood a mini-419er is really made of:
Quote:
Goodday,
I am delighted to write you this few lines of mine which i hope it meet you in perfect conditions. I have been in Abuja for the past one months with my elder brother who is a senator in federal republic of Nigeria, i am transacting business with him. Mr John called me on phone that, you said by next month July 1st you are going to pay us,from now i rest my case.Please let us be honest to each other, because honest makes company to grow and understanding.All my mind is to makes mm to grows faster in Nigeria. Let me tell something, if you people are real ready to establish company in Nigeria, about 30,000 to 50,000dollars can stand beautiful an office in Nigeria. Look the way modelling business is grow right now in Nigeria is so fantastic.Even my elder brother who is a senator in federal republic of Nigeria he was saying if you people can establish office in lagos he said personal he will extend the campany to Abuja.well pls pay us salary as you said.pls, pls, pls let us trust ourselves because we are created by one God. Nigeria is abeautiful place to establish business there alot of funs and profitabale business especially LAGOS nd Abuja. bye from now mike reply me.

Ok - on a positive note, he offers lots more baiting potential by having written this. R4ndy shows him a cold shoulder now and possibly longer. J0hnk has sacked him anyway, and the law department has advised me against talking to him during an ongoing lawsuit.

^^Hehe I won´t reply Mike now. Then I will say that J0hnK has sacked him and that all payments are already on their way to J0hnK. Besides, during an ongoing lawsuit, I´m advised against talking to him (as much as I´ve enjoyed his 0budu report but friends is friends and business is business) and that I wish him good luck in the future. A senator brother is a vital thing to succeed in a society of nepotism.

- Thankgod is much more my baby - my mentee in the modeling world. Very Happy
Quote:
May God Reward You.

Dear Mr.R O,

Thank you for your mail, i will start by saying that i feel bad when i read your mail down to the place you said that you are disappointed about me not being able to do the assignment in time, things is not as you think, my only problem that make it seem like i am delaying in some of the assignments is because of my health which i am sure that i am perfectly alright now, and secondly because of financial problem too, i face financial unstable lately.

If to say that i am financial stable now i don't think that i will delay or disappoint in any kind of assignment i am given to do, because i believe in my self and what i can do.

That is by the way,be it as it may i still believe that i will do better to the company if i am supported financially, if not for any thing at least to make you proud because i see that you believe in me that i have a lot to contribute in the industry.

Please i plead you don't judge my inability of not meeting up to your expectations now, just a little support render to me, you will see that i mean every word i promised you earlier that i will never disappoint you.

Just don't doubt the believe you have in me, because i will always live up to it.

I thank you in advace for wanting to support me financially.

My postal address you requested for is below,

(The church of pentecost box xxxx [Oh, a church PO box?].

You will see the best of me as soon as i have some thing to hold on, and i am using this opportunity to make a sincere plauge that i will be up and doing from July

Thank you once again for coming to my aid in a time like this.

I am waiting to hear from you soon.

May God Almighty continue to strengthen you in all your life endeavor.

Yours faithfully,
ThankGod O O.

NB:
For the healthcare form, i will send it back to you before the end of this month.

Ok. Parcel 4 on its way tomorrow. Then it´s enough! All these donations to scammers must come to an end. Smile

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All parcels have made it from Berlin to...Warshaw. Still a long way to go to Lay-gos. Laughing

Parcel to TG is on its way. I´ll edit in a screenshot later of everything that MM is sending out atm.

EDIT Here it is. Image
Plus this email.
Quote:
Dear Thankgod,

Just a quick email, I´ve just returned from the post office to send you the small parcel containing the M00seknuckle 2009 brochure, inside of which you´ll find two $ 1000 bills and one $ 500 bill.

Shipping courier website : http://www.xxx.com

Your shipment tracking Number: xxx

Keep the tracking number a secret from everyone please.
Best wishes on your assignment and the health form.

Yours truly, Randall

Oops, in Chicago it´s just 5 AM Surprised oh well, I was at the airport then!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic