SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Notifying local law-enforcment

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The drivers licence looks real enough. The normal licence number validity checks are correct. The expiry date of that licence is on the back. It could be old and the holder no longer lives at the address.

The postal code is valid for the address. There is a townhouse (Row housing) at that address.

There is no phone listing for that name at that address. There is a listing for that name a few blocks away.

I agree not a great area to live in. I agree with Ishkabibble it is possible that that is the real lad id

p.
Jack Pump
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The fool actually gave me a Canadian fax number, 450 area code

pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Might want to know why a lawyer in Ontario has a fax machine in Quebec. Evil or Very Mad

Since this is a civil matter you may want to clarify whose jusidiction the investments will be used. (equivalent of NH vs TX)

Welcome to Canadian politics Laughing

p.
Jack Pump
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are all sorts of things to consider now that I think about it.

All this started with one of those “Next-of-kin” letters. I responded as stupidly as possible just to see what the fool would do. Now I’m actually acting serious with my responses.

Well, I’m still being stupid with some things, like giving him Power of Attorney to invest in “Bonds – Municipal, Private and Barry” For those of you in the UK who’ve never heard of Barry Bonds, he’s the American baseball player with the all-time home run record. He’s rather controversial because of possible steroid use.

My latest response is another delay in faxing him anything. Now I’ve explained we must enter into an agreement for him investing money for me in Canada. I’m going to draw up a contact for him to agree to, paying him $1,000 USD a month plus 25% of profits from investments.

I was the one who started all the “Power of Attorney” and invest the “Next-of-kin” money in Canada. Here in the US that could be considered entrapment. Since both American and Canadian laws are based on British Common Law, I’m sure it could be considered entrapment in Canada as well.

As far as the bogus letter from the Canadian Attorney General, I just asked for anything, nothing in particular, proving he was a lawyer in good standing. He’s the one who decided to use the Attorney General. Oh, the letter from the Attorney General in Canada came from the same IP as his other letters.

shmuckers
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I did a 411 check, nothing came up. It is entirely possible that he's given you a real ID. Any T-Dot'ers who have any other ideas, PM me.
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@@Jack Pump I was the one ....

Up to this point all you have done is to try to verify what he has told you.

You may want to ask him what he wants to manage your investments. That way you are not entraping him only carrying on a business negotiation. You don't have to lie, he can do it for both of you just fine.

The attorney general letter came from the Ontario provincial attorney general.

Have fun

p.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic