SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

It's 1 a.m. and I tried to go to bed

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

But the damn tornado sirens just went off for 10 solid minutes--tornado warning until 2 a.m! Looks like we're in for a fun night around here...

I'm on 2nd floor apartment, with 4 cats that will really freak if I drag them out of here, so have carriers on standby and now I get to stay online and watch the weather channel maps for the next hour to see if it is close enough to drag them all into the (shared) apartment building basement...

Master of Master Baiters

Location: 7.2° N, 5.9° E, FL410, Heading 230, aboard Striker 419

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I do hope you made it okay. Looking at my handy radar map, looks like there's currently a tornado warning for NE IA, SE MN, SW WI, and NW IL. I'm sure you know to beat feet to the basement if you hear a train coming.

"THank you so much for this update and I am very mush happy to know that the bank has conted you. Please do send them all the required informations today along with the fees as mentioned. This is to make sure that you make ahead of time."
"I only signed for your trnasfer approval due to that i want you to proof to you we dont run a scam here and we wont tolerate that words from you anymore."

Closed lad accounts x6, with thanks to James and Joseph
First site kill
United KingdomNigeriaUnited StatesSpainCambodia FlagBenin
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hope you are OK, Dorothy!

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
'Toto, I Have a Feeling We're Not in Kansas Anymore'

Hope you're OK, Dorothy.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks all!

It's very soggy and there's a bit of wind damage in the general area but just typical strong thunderstorm stuff--no tornadoes touched down. Now I just have to figure out where the watering can from my balcony went Smile Round 2 of the storms comes this afternoon.

Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad it's past Dorothy. I know the feeling. Sad

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
BattleHawk77
Master of Master Baiters

Location: 7.2° N, 5.9° E, FL410, Heading 230, aboard Striker 419

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good to know you're okay, Dorothy. I had a nasty thunderstorm move through here last night. Very heavy rain with lightning, even lost power for about 30 seconds, but, thankfully, the generator for the waste water pump station next door (just rain water, not sewers) kicked in, and it always does a great job of back-feeding power to our place.
Do keep your head down and take care of yourself and those kitties (I'd have one but my roommate is allergic).

"THank you so much for this update and I am very mush happy to know that the bank has conted you. Please do send them all the required informations today along with the fees as mentioned. This is to make sure that you make ahead of time."
"I only signed for your trnasfer approval due to that i want you to proof to you we dont run a scam here and we wont tolerate that words from you anymore."

Closed lad accounts x6, with thanks to James and Joseph
First site kill
United KingdomNigeriaUnited StatesSpainCambodia FlagBenin
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dorothy, I'm glad you and the kitties are all right. I've lived in Tornado Alley, so I know the feeling. I remember sitting in our basement hearing the express train roar overhead. Fortunately it didn't touch down where we lived, but it went across town, picked up a gas station building, and set it in the street.

Tornadoes are weird that way.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck to you and it sounds like you know what to do and have things under control. I had a tornado touch down about 50 feet from where I was. Its path went about a mile with a hospital steeple across the street, 70 foor pine trees (50 feet away, but falling in the direction of travel) and fences knocked over. The total damage was in the millions, most of it to one building 4 blocks away. I was as usually completely clueless. I knew enough to order everyone away from any rooms with windows and for the first time in my life could not close a door because of the pressure/wind. I do remember the sound of the freight train going by.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic