SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sympathetic lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I delayed a WU payment by telling a lad that my daughter was visiting and, since I had been scammed last year, she is very suspicious...so I have to wait until tomorrow when she is gone and my grandson can drive me.

He had the same thing happen to him! I feel like we are dear friends now.

Quote:
I HAD THE SAME THING HAP PENNED WITH ME 19 YEARS AGO AND IT WAS NEW AND EASY TO FOOL PEOPLE BEFORE WE GOT TO KNOW NOW THE SCHEMERS AND WHAT THEY ASK FOR FROM THE BEGINNING .
I LOST A LOT OF MONEY AND MY WIFE AND DAUGHTER ARE SUSPICIOUS FROM ALL THE EMAILS.

ANY WAY I UNDERSTAND YOUR POINT AND IT IS OK

I WILL WAIT FOR YOU UN TILL TOMORROW

I'm not sure why he yelled at me but now we can exchange scam stories. Here is mine..I hope it sounds plausible. Very Happy

Quote:
I'm very sorry to hear you were cheated as well. Do you mind telling me what happened?

I thought I was helping a sweet lady dying of cancer distribute her money to charity. She offered me a portion but of course, that wasn't important. I just wanted her money to be able to help orphans and not go to her greedy relatives. But she had a barrister that was a crook and kept asking me for more and more money for fees and documents and finally my daughter stepped in and said it was all a scam. I guess it was...although I feel bad for all the orphans who weren't helped with the old lady's money. She probably has died by now...I don't know...and her relatives took all the money. I'm sure they are not helping anyone!

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it! I love love love it!

The way your story is told is so sweet ... and so vulnerable-for-more.

I love the way it was the barrister who was the crook. Not the poor dying lady. She was undoubtedly for real.

Of course.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic