SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

how low can i get? [$350 -> $19 - trying for $9]

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

my scammer wants $350.
so far i have bargained down to $160, and reckon I can go much lower.
but how much lower? Smile
Quote:
Dear Sir

You wrote to my very close friend and employer, Miss Paris Hilton.
I am writing to say that your proposal is of interest to her.

Obviously, you know that Miss Hilton is a multi-millionairess because of her father's fortune.
She has no need for the funds personally, and she will donate the money to a charity, PETA.

I have discussed your proposals with Miss Hilton, and you must accept the following terms and conditions before she will proceed:

- we require your assurance that this deal is legitimate and no laws will be broken

- we require complete secrecy concerning Miss Hilton's involvement in this matter

[…]

- Miss Hilton parties on a global scale, and her diary is full until 2011.
Any meetings will be at a time and place of her choosing

best regards
Jean Genie
Personal Advisor to Miss Paris Hilton

Quote:
hello sir
when am i going to hear from so that we can start with the deal as i told you before it is very important to me please try and get back to me as soon as possible because i really need to know what will the next step to take
thanks james

i wrote to 100 scammers and i don’t remember what sort of scam he is trying, so i write…
Quote:
Please send a copy of your first email - I appear to have deleted it accidentally
best regards
Jean Genie

he replies with his scam letter about some trunk boxes, and I ignored him too long
Quote:
hello sir
you ask me to send you the copy of the first mail that i send to you and i have just don that, so why have you not right me so that i will know the next step to take? please try and get back to me as soon as possible

Quote:
Thank you for your email.
Miss Hilton and I were flying across the Pacific, so we were out of range for email contact.
What is the next step?
Jean Genie

Quote:
thank you so much for the email you send to me, well what we need to do now is to open the box's and we need to take the box's to a company that can help us open it, as soon as the box's are open i will talk to my brother that is working in the bank to help me transfer the money to you please try and get back to me so that i will what next to do,
thank james

Quote:
ok

Quote:
hello dear
as i told you what we need to do now is to take the box's to a company that will open it and we need a van that can help us take it there,so please i really want this box's to be taking to the company as soon as possible so that day can open it, hope to hear from you soon
thanks regard
jams

he forgot to ask me to pay for transportation, so i write…
Quote:
let me know when that has been done

Quote:
thank you for the email you send to me. as i told you before what we need to do now is to take the box's to the company with van and i don't have the money to take them to the company,the owner the made $350 to take the box's there, please you have to send that money so that we can take to the company as soon as possible
thanks
jame

Quote:
The cost of $350 would be enough to send a box twice around the world!
Why does it cost so much to move it?

Quote:
thank you so much for the email you send to me, please i want to let you know that here if Africa thins are so cost,and that is what the owner of the van demanded please try as soon as possible so that we can open the box's,i want to let you know that i am a honest man what ever i am doing i do it honestly i have the fear of God in me,i don't know if we can talk over on the phone?if we can, then send me your phone number so that we can talk more, please i will like you to get back to me as soon as possible thanks jams

Quote:
Thank you James, but the cost is excessive - please try to find a cheaper van.

Quote:
i have fined another one and the cost is $300,i most tell you that this is where i get the cheaper one so please try so that before the end of this week we can take the box;s to the company i will be withing for your reply as soon as possible
thanks
james

Quote:
James, well done finding a cheaper van, but the cost still looks very high to me.
I'm sure you will be able to do better than that - please keep trying.

Quote:
as i told you before i will do as much as i can to measure that everything gos well, i have fined another one and this one is $160 i know this will be very affordable to use please as i am trying to make it work please i want you to also try to make it work, hope to hear from you
james

Quote:
how far is this box being transported? where from and where to?
Jean Genie

Last edited by r2d2 on Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The most important... Why doesn't HE pay for the transport? Tell him he can keep 10 times whatever the rent of the van was after the funds come out of the box... Razz They don't like that.

EDIT: Whoops... I missed that.. he doesn't have the money.
But ehm.. why doesn't he carry it then? He's with two of them apparently (there's his brother too).

r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

we are down to $60 now Smile

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

Good work. The lowest I ever got a scammer was asking for $37 (or $47, I can't remember) to pay for shampoo.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

$60 is still a ripoff .. You can do better I'm sure Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
mugu molester
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Surely he can get the price down to $59,50 Laughing He doesn't want to see Paris Hilton going bankrupt, does he?

NOW I NO YOU ARE A REAL SON OF A BITCH BORN BY A BASTARD DRUNKARD. - mr.Barry Uba

Note you did not send me any money and you are causing a big problem. - barrister Mus4 B3llo
r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

now at $34 usd (40 canadian dollars) and still dropping Smile

Quote:
the box's are in my house as i am talking to you now, and from my house to the company is very far is about one hour 30minute drive to the company,so please i want you to try as much as possible by to morrow, so that i can take them to the company,the name you will use to for send the money is,{Francis kawme}that is the name of my son i will be waiting for your answer

thanks James
Quote:
a journey of under two hours is not a long distance journey.
i think your driver expects to be paid twice - once to take the boxes and once to come back.
but normal practice in the transport industry is that it is up to him to find a job to pay for the return journey.
so his bill should be halved, because he should only charge for a one-way journey.

let me know when you have convinced him to stop overcharging.

Jean Genie
Quote:
i talk to him but he says he will not take Les than what he has told me, so i left him, a friend told me about some one else and i when to him he promise to take $130 i thin this is the best we can get for now,before i when to a friend i look if i can see who will take Les than what the first guy ask for, but i did not see, we can not get Les than this,i will be waiting for the information as soon as possible,hope the receivers name is still with you?if is not with you here is the name again{Francis kwame}

thanks james
Quote:
hello dear
what is going on over there hope all is well?i just want to let you know that i am still waiting for your answer,as i told you before the friend of my i told you about is still waiting so please try and get back to me so that i will know what next to do

thanks James
Quote:
James, I am not going to pay for the van to travel back empty. Tell the driver to halve his bill and find another job to pay for the return journey.

Jean Genie
Quote:
to take the box.s to the company will cost $130,and the coming back is not in the the money you will send .where i am leaving is very far from the city i will have to go to the city to take the van that arry them the van will come with me from the city to the vilage,and he will drive emty from the city to the vilage that is whythe cost is $130,please i want to know how much you can afode
Quote:
i can afford $80
Quote:
ok send the 80usd on the name of my son FRANCIS KWAME. i hope to hear from you with the information. send me the western union infor.

regards
james
Quote:
I checked with western union and they said that their fees and costs need to be subtracted from the money sent. If I pay western union $80, you will receive about $60. Please confirm you understand that and accept it.

Jean Genie
Quote:
OK I DO ACCEPT. DO SEND ME THE WESTERN UNION INFORMATION. OR CALL ME ON +233248645287 IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND IT SO THAT I CAN QUICKLY CHECK. I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

REGARDS
JAMES
Quote:
James, I am sorry but changes in the exchange rate means that I can only send $40.
I have never made a Western Union payment before - please explain how it works.

Jean Genie
Quote:
i think you have to forget about it because i don't understand you any more.you told me yesterday that you will be sending 60usd now you said 40usd. what will i do with it. if you know you can not send the 60usd you better forget about it. go to western union and tell them you want to send 60usd to Ghana. go with this name FRANCIS KWAME. the name of my son. send me the payment information. i mean the control number. i hope to hear from you soon

regards
james
Quote:
I'm sorry for the confusion. I have sent 40 Canadian dollars to your son via Western Union.
Please pick it up and let me know how we should proceed with the next step.
I am away on business until Friday.

best regards
Jean Genie
Quote:
Dear sir,
you said you send 40 Canadian dollar and you didn't send me the western union information for me to be able to pick it up here. send the
MTCN NUMBER
TEXT QUESTION
TEXT ANSWER
AMOUNT YOU SEND. AND YOUR
PHONE NUMBER FOR ME TO BE ABLE TO PICK IT UP

without this information i can not pick it up here

i hope to here from you soon.

Jmaes

i predict the money transfer slip (and mtcn) are lost forever, and i will have to send another one.
but it will be an emergency transfer, and i will only be able to send whatever money i have on me at the time.
probably no more than 20 dollars (canadian) Smile

r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i'm now offering a mere 19 usd (22 canadian dollars).

he might reject this as derisory, but if he asks about the missing digit in the mtcn or the lack of an answer to the question then i'll know he is still hoping to get some money out of this.

Quote:
What is an 'MTCN Number' and where can I get it?

Quote:
DEAR SIR,
I AM SURPRISE THAT YOU ARE ASKING ME WHAT IS MTCN NUMBER. SIR MTCN IS A 10 DIGIT NUMBER. THAT IS IS THE MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER WHICH THE WESTERN UNION WILL GIVE TO YOU AS A PASSWORD FOR ME TO BE ABLE TO RECEIVE THE MONEY HERE. WITHOUT THAT I CAN NOT RECEIVE THE MONEY HERE. SO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO NOW IS TO CHECK THE RECEIPT WHICH WAS GIVEN TO YOUR BY THE WESTERN WHERE YOU SEND THE MONEY. JUST SEND ME THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION FOR ME TO BE ABLE TO PICK UP THE MONEY IF REALLY YOU SEND IT.

(1) MTCN NUMBER
(2) SENDER NAME IN FULL
(3) TEXT QUESTION AND ANSWER
(4) AMOUNT SEND
(5) COUNTRY WHERE MONEY IS SEND FROM
(6) FAX OR PHONE NUMBER

I HOPE TO GET THIS INFORMATION FROM YOU ASAP

REGARDS
JAMES

Quote:
James

I am very sorry - I have never used money transfer services, and I did not understand the way they work.
I threw the receipt away - I did not know I would need it again.

It may take a while to recover that money, so in the meantime, I am sending you all the cash I have right now - 22 canadian dollars. I hope this will be enough.

Here is the information you need...
mtcn = 298911557
sender = Jean Genie
text question = country
amount = 22 canadian dollars
country = usa
phone = sorry, i did not ask the money transfer office for a phone number

best regards
Jean Genie

r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

this scammer is a real cheapskate - all this work for $19 usd (22 canadian dollars)!
i'm going to try for single figures now - wish me luck!
Quote:
DEAR SIR,
PLEASE I WANT TO KNOW THE TRANSFER YOU USE TO SEND IT. DO YOU SEND IT THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM. PLEASE LET ME KNOW. ALSO SEND ME THE TEXT ANSWER TO THE TEXT QUESTION. ALSO CHECK THE CONTROL NUMBER IF YOU SEND IT THROUGH WESTERN UNION BECAUSE WESTERN UNION SUPPOSE TO HAVE 10 DIGIT NUMBER BUT YOU SEND 9 DIGIT NUMBER TO ME. I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU. ALSO TELL ME WHERE THE MONEY IS BEEN SEND FROM. I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU

REGARDS
JAMES

Quote:
James

I am sorry that I have not this transfer right. I will reverse it and try to send it again later this week.

I am concious that you have not received any money from me yet, so I have tried once again to send you what I can.
I have sent you all the money I had on me today ($9 usd) via Western Union,
and I used the question/answer to make sure you get all 10 digits of the mtcn this time.
Here is the information you need to collect it...
mtcn: 298951715
sender: Jean Genie
question: extra mtcn digit
answer: two
amount: 9 u.s. dollars

best regards
Jean

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck ! I do hope you use secure MTCN for amounts like this. Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
BuilderBob
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You cheap bastige!

This is hilarious....to think that he spent more at the cafe than what he is going to recover...
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Try to get him to the negative numbers. He will give you 50$ at the end. Very Happy

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
RayAdverb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got a scam that started with an ASEM. All they're asking for is $98 for a postage stamp. He's trying to make it more appealing by saying he started out trying to do DHL premium for several hundred dollars more.

I'm hoping to wear him down to quibbling for weeks over $98.

"How can a Microsoft worker be using gmail account? are you so doll?" -- Clement Morgan
"call back your money if there is and wait for a cock sucker to answer you. Your mannal/fraud will place you in jail as soon as you arrive." --Clement Morgan

Closed lad accounts(x1)
r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

james has realised that he is not being offered as much as he had hoped for in the beginning... Smile
Quote:
i dont know what you want me to do with 9$,i told you that the ony neded for os to talke this box's to the compay is $350 amd you told me that you can only get $80 and i told you to do it now you are givine 9$,what do you want me to do with i want you to tell me know i can do with 9$,

thanks
james

Quote:
James
I thought that $9 might help to cover the costs of using an internet
cafe to email me.
Let me know if you can collect it ok.
Jean Genie

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic