SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Do I have a romance scammer or some spamming poop head?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jay leno
train boi

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got this in a cacher account, Its never been on bebo so she is lying, Have I got a romance scammer or something else?

Quote:
hi whats up? its been awhile since we last chatted, like a month or something and for some reason you popped into my head today so I decided to send you an email to say hi and see how you are. how have you been? do you remember me? lol probably not we didnt chat for very long I guess. If you don't remember me thats ok, I wont be offended hehe and if you still interested in meeting up then lets chat! write me back to this email

take care and wb soon ok?
Chrissy

p.s. I added a pic of me to jog your memory, just incase you forgot who I am. I remember peoples faces better then email address or names lol

The IP points to Wichita USA and here are the headers:

Quote:
Received: by 10.239.132.144 with SMTP id 16cs235941hbr;
Wed, 13 May 2009 07:27:48 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.210.37.16 with SMTP id k16mr8462066ebk.22.1242224868386;
Wed, 13 May 2009 07:27:48 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path:
Received: from smtp102.mail.ukl.yahoo.com (smtp102.mail.ukl.yahoo.com [77.238.184.34])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id 24si57334ewy.49.2009.05.13.07.27.47;
Wed, 13 May 2009 07:27:47 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of @yahoo.com designates 77.238.184.34 as permitted sender) client-ip=77.238.184.34;
DomainKey-Status: bad (test mode)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of @yahoo.com designates 77.238.184.34 as permitted sender) [email protected]; domainkeys=hardfail (test mode) [email protected]
Received: (qmail 98930 invoked from network); 13 May 2009 14:27:46 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:MIME-Version:Date:From:To:Subject:Message-Id;
;
Received: from unknown (HELO yemail.com) ([email protected] with login)
by smtp102.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with SMTP; 13 May 2009 14:27:45 -0000
X-YMail-OSG: X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
Content-Transfer-Encoding: binary
Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="_----------=_124221378889811292"
MIME-Version: 1.0
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 06:23:08 -0500

She sent me a picture, if You want to see it PM me Smile

Or is it some crap?

My MoneyGram form
Version2 of the Moneygram form courtesy of manbiteslion with a 9 digit MTCN

nope please do not worry abt me any more i quit - Barr Jimmy Tan
HAVE YOU EVER TASTED HELL.YOU HAVE A DISEASE AND YOU REFUSE TO CURE IT.THAT IS FREE VISA TO HELL.YOU JUST LIED AND DECEIVE, I HAVE REPORTED YOU TO FBI AND JAY LENO SHOW - Fred W1lly
Free Pastor Frank
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Probably a romance scam.

Spammers usually have a hotlink in their emails to you that forward you to some kind of dating/humping website.

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bait it hard! Vlads tend to have long scripts (record script I heard of was 12 cycles!) So don't waste too much time creating a story Smile

train boi

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh lads she doesn't look very nice, I mean who would get their tits out for 50p?

I will bait the hell out of it Smile

My MoneyGram form
Version2 of the Moneygram form courtesy of manbiteslion with a 9 digit MTCN

nope please do not worry abt me any more i quit - Barr Jimmy Tan
HAVE YOU EVER TASTED HELL.YOU HAVE A DISEASE AND YOU REFUSE TO CURE IT.THAT IS FREE VISA TO HELL.YOU JUST LIED AND DECEIVE, I HAVE REPORTED YOU TO FBI AND JAY LENO SHOW - Fred W1lly
Free Pastor Frank
youngcrew
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We recently received an email that is almost exactly like yours.. Here it is:

hi whats up? its been like a month or something since we last chatted and I was thinking about you and decided to shoot you an email to say hello. how are things? do you remember me? I am guessing you dont since it has been awhile and we didnt chat for long in the first place. if you dont remember me i wont be offended Razz and if your still interested in getting to know each other write me back here at this address

hope to hear back from you soon!
Chrissy

p.s. I added a pic of me to jog your memory, just incase you forgot who I am. I remember peoples faces better then email address or names lol

The IP was the same also.. Let us know if you find anything on this please Very Happy
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't respond unless you want to start getting heaps of SPAM.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Headers show USA.

If they had come back a Senegal or Togo I'd have said this was going to be one of those romance / orphan with million crossover scams that seem to be very popular there.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
soylent green
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I remember getting something of that sort in my hotmail account long ago.

Because it loaded slowly and the interface was no good, I had not been using it and so it was inactive. For some days after I started using it again it was relatively free of spam.

Then something of this sort popped into my inbox and I sent a reply saying nicely that he must have had the wrong person.

Then that account started getting loads of spam.

Around that time somebody here gave me a gmail invite (it was those days) and I gladly changed over to gmail.

=
O
<|\/
|\
// s.t.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic