SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My Very First Bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mrcullen
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I am doing my first bait...I got a lottery letter. Here is correspondance so far...Im unsure where to go next.

==ORIGINAL LETTER==

AUSTRALIA LOTTO LOTTERY INC.
5th Floor East
Commonwealth Centre
55 Currie Street
Adelaide SA 5000,
South Australia.

WINNING NOTIFICATION

We are delighted to inform you of the result of the E-mail address ballot lottery draw of the Australian cash-out lotto bv international programme,which took place on the 14th of June 2009.This is a computer generated lottery of Internet users using email addresses
for draws.

This lotto draw is fully based on an electronic selection of winners using their e-mail addresses from different World Wide Web(www)sites.Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: 275-189-657-23-05 with Serial number 8756-05 drew the lucky numbers and bonus ball number which subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category.You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of US$500,000.00 (FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND U.S DOLLARS) in cash credit file ref:ILP/HW 47509/02.

This is from the total cash prize of US$2,000,000 Million Dollars,shared amongst the first Ten (10) lucky winners in this category.All participant were selected randomly through a computer balloting system drawn from Nine hundred thousand E-mail addresses from Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceania as part of our international promotions programme which is conducted annually.This Lottery is being promoted and sponsored by a conglomerate of Multinational companies as part of their social responsibility to the citizens in the communities where they have operational base.

Further more your details(e-mail address) falls within our European representative office in Amsterdam,Holland, as indicated in your play coupon and your prize of US$500,000.00 will be released to you from our regional branch office in WEST AFRICA.We hope with part of your prize, you will participate in our end of year high stakes for US$1.3 Billion international draw.Our agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact him.

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:

Simply contact your claims agent, Dr.Basil Patrick at
email: ([email protected] ) by
filling this form below and send it to him to file for
your claim +234-7062144987.

LOTTERY WINNERS APPLICATION FORM OF PAYMENT.

FULL NAME……………………….
DATE OF BIRTH……………………
ADDRESS…………………………
SEX…………………….
AGE…………………………….
MARITAL STATUS…………………..
NATIONALITY…………………………………….
OCCUPATION…………………………………….
TELEPHONE……………………………………
FAX………………………………………………
EMAIL………………………………………….
DATE………………………………………………
WINNER REF/BATCH NO………………………APPROVED
FOR PAYMENT.

Please quote your reference,batch and winning number which can be found on the top left corner of this notification as well as your full name, address and telephone number to help locate your file easily.

For security reasons, we advice all winners to keep this information confidential(VERY SECRET) from the public until your claim is processed and your prize money remitted/released to you.This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this programme by some unscrupulous elements,equally to guard against non participant or unofficial personnel taking undue advantage of this programme. Note that, all winnings MUST be claimed by a STIPULATED TIME(ON OR BEFORE 30th June 2009); otherwise all funds will be returned as Unclaimed and eventually be reabsorbed into our next lucky dip sweepstakes.

Congratulations once again on your winnings!!!

Yours in service,

Sincerely,

DR.BASIL PATRICK.

([email protected])

Telephone:(+234-7062144987)
Online coordinator for
AUSTRALIAN LOTTO INC.
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION
GUARANTEE:

Fast and Efficient Processing
Prompt Confirmation of Entry
Winning Results Checked Automatically
Entry is 100% Confidential
You must be 16 or over to play or claim a prize.

==MY REPLY==

Dear Dr Patrick,

Wow I won? I didnt even know I’d enetered but who am I to argue with half a million dollars…so how does it work you send me the cash or a cheque or something. I mean that is pretty awesome that I won. I never win anything. Ill be able to afford my new house and get out of this crap shack. Send me the info to collect my winnings please.
Yours Exitedly,
Edward Cullen

==THEIR REPLY (FROM DIFFEERENT ADDRESS)==

Hello Dear lucky winner,

I have received your mail just now and I would like to inform you that you are the rightful beneficiary of this fund, which will gets to you in a priod of time.

Now you are required to contact the ATM CARD office to deliver your fund to you,below is their email address so send them an email immediately for the Delivering of your winning prize money.

Name:Dr.Donhill Ruben.
Email Address:([email protected])

Send your full information to them, as well as your complete home address, so that they can use it to delivery your fund through DHL or FEDEX courier services.

And I hereby assurring you that your winning prize money must gets to you without any delay, remember that I am your claims agent, and is my duty to direct you and to make sure you have the money so feel free to ask me any question, if you have any to ask just ask me i will respond to your question.

Congratulations once again on your winnings.

Best regards.

Dr.Basil Patrick.
Claims Agent.
Telephone:+234-7062144987

==MY REPLY TO THE ADRESSE THEY SAID==

Dear Hilly,

I am a member of the "The ladies of the harem of the Court of King
Caractacus" Circus troupe. Which means we do not have a fixed address.
This also means we operate financially as one entitiy. We have hit
upon hard times recently and would dearly love to claim the money. We
do ask however if any finances need to be placed up front to the
collection of th winnings, this is due to our religeon demanding that
any financial dealings be done only with memebers of the
troupe/religeon.

If any finances are needed from us than we will need to cease
trensactions here.

Yours,

Edward Cullen, Ringmaster of the ladies of the harem of the Court of
King Caractacus circus troupe

==GOT A REPLY NOW IM STUCK==

Dear Edward Cullen,
Some paltry finances need to be made upfront in the form of bank charges and that is
incidental.
You are hereby advised to co-operate with me so that your funds will be transferred to you
successfully

Sincerely,
Dr.Donhill Ruben
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lotto lads suck. They are short tempered and will drop you in a heartbeat, try a conventional lad.

Here is one that I literally just pulled out of my catcher account. Send her an email saying "Please tell me more".

[email protected]

Quote:
Am Mrs. Jacomina J Noor, working with United Nation London, a member of the peace keeping group to Gaza Palestine.

I am writing to you based on prevailing information for you to solicit your assistance in helping me to receive some amount of money in your country, this money came as a result of the peace keeping e had in Gaza during the way with the Palestine, Lebanon and Israelite, The reason why I want to send this money out of this country is because of war between the 3 countries, Lebanon and Israel.

But during the war, I and my co worker Ali Musa has managed to move the money to the SECURITY CARGO NETWORK London and up till now things have not normalized and no business as we are recently returning back to the country and cannot leave comfortable again in this Country, Then we decided to move this money out to your country for investment and in searching for a reliable person whom we can trust for this.

The total amount is US$15.300.00 Million Dollars only., I have finalized the whole necessary Documents which I will email to you, on how the money will be move out to your country and it has to be through a Diplomatic means by this Courier service company, you been interested to do business with me then get back to me, I will give you further details and modalities and we will discuss terms of the investment.

Yours truly
Mrs. Jacomina J Noor,

Edit: typo

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, and welcome to Eater mrcullen.

About your bait: Don't overplay your hand in the beginning stage of a bait. Just go along with him, contact the ATM CARD office back and forth a few times to get the lad hooked firmly. Once you've got his devoted attention it's time to have fun with him. Building up trust is your first goal Very Happy

Have fun

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome! Here's the problem..you told him you weren't interested
Quote:
If any finances are needed from us than we will need to cease
transactions here.

Of course you are more than willing to do everything required to get your 2M...you just have a lot of questions and a few small problems complying.Very Happy
Have you taken a look at the Eater University tutorials on straight baiting and payment delaying?

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=147262

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=150757

ETA - What I'm trying to say is on your first few baits play it sort of straight just to get an idea of what lads will ask for, what they'll say and, as you go along, see what you can get away with.

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic