SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I got my first "bait"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
john wilkes booth
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I have had two e-mails about the "Mercedes" that I won. One finally snagged my bait. Now its time for a little bit of fun. Lets se if he/she is willing to go along.

Here's the e-mail they requested, asking for my information.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok Great!

I cant wait to tell my wife that we one a new car. She will be happy. But I am going to keep it a secret until later. Will you be able to help me surprise her?

Here is the information you asked for.
But I am deaf, so I do not have a phone.

VERIFICATION FORM:TO AUTHENTICATE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS FROM YOUR WEBMAIL PROVIDER AND RECORD PURPOSES , WE DO REQUIRE YOU TO SEND US THE FOLLOWING INFORMATIONS ASAP.
REFERENCE NUMBER: Ref:MB/8155G3/68
BATCH NO: 046/99/MB518
FULL NAME John W. Booth
WINNING E-MAIL [email protected]
FULL ADDRESS: 19147 Pordapody Lane, Big Beaver PA. 15010
SEX:Male
TEL None MOBILE None
COUNTRY USA

On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 7:29 AM, <[email protected]> wrote:

Mercedes Benz Automobile
Unit 8 Zodiac Park
UB8 2GU Cowley
London,UK

Dear John Booth,

We are in receipt of your mail and with regards to your question , your email address ([email protected]) was selected as one of the lucky winning email addresses for our online sweepstake version of the MERCEDEZ BENZ FOUNDATION,UK. Your e-mail address was attached to ticket number: 8753110704 with Serial number 6607/08,subsequently won you the lottery in the second category. You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of £ 815,502.00 in cash credited to QHT/500805323371/90.

This is from a total cash prize of £ 3,262,008.00 shared among Ten (4) lucky winners . All participants for the online version were selected randomly from World Wide Web sites through electronic-computer draw system and extracted from over 125,000 unions, associations, and corporate bodies that are listed online. However , as a laid down procedure of the MERCEDEZ BENZ FOUNDATION,UK, you are required to fill the "Claims Verification Form" below and send it back to the Funds Remittance Department Via email so that we can authenticate the veracity of your claim to be the owner of this email address.

NB:Do understand that there is time constraint for the collection of prizes , and failure to meet up the Foundation Board will be using prizes of any of its winners that failed to meet the stipulated dates , for the payment for upcoming draws.

VERIFICATION FORM:TO AUTHENTICATE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS FROM YOUR WEBMAIL PROVIDER AND RECORD PURPOSES , WE DO REQUIRE YOU TO SEND US THE FOLLOWING INFORMATIONS ASAP.
REFERENCE NUMBER: Ref:MB/8155G3/68
BATCH NO: 046/99/MB518
FULL NAME.........
WINNING E-MAIL ..............
FULL ADDRESS:. .........
SEX:............
AGE............OCCUPATION. .......
TEL......................MOBILE........................
COUNTRY...........

PHONE CONTACTS ARE COMPULSORY FOR NON UK RESIDENT WINNERS.
UPON RECEIPT OF THE DULY REQUESTED DATA,YOUR PAYMENT DETAILS WILL BE FORWARDED TO YOU.

Thanks and once again Congratulations on behalf of Staff's and member of the Mercedez Benz Foundation,UK!!

JAMES TERRY
+44 703 191 8976
Claims Department
The MB Foundation

Nuevo Internet Explorer 8 ¡Es Gratis y optimizado para MSN!

And we got better things to do.
john wilkes booth
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Let me know if you all have any ideas.

Thanks

(by the way, my name is not John. But then, who in Africa would know who John Wilkes Booth is anyway)

MikeandLouise
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We had a similar scam a few months ago but we had won a BMW instead.

Read bait 3 on our site (link in sig) if you want a few tips on how we did it.

Have fun.

Closed lad accounts x7
Fake cheques collected = €3000, $2000, £4000

'Cheating is not in our blood as we Muslim’s besides it’s against Islamic law, it’s only Africa people that cheat'. - Mr. Saleem Al Farra

'What kind of game is this? I went to the bank this afternoon to cash out the Money, the cashier then told me that it was a fake payment. you make me look stupid right in front of responsible Men and Women'. - 0ke Edew0r
john wilkes booth
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Boy, do they sure have poor spelling and grammar too!

Mercedez?

LegolasGreenleaf
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask him if he has a Lincoln instead. Tell him you had one, but it is now shot Laughing

"...i consider your delay/silent to be constitutionally wrong, illegally untenable, technically illogical and professionally dangerous..."
"... it is understood and believe that delay is a mother killer to financial investment."-An0ml3z3 G0dw|n
ladsoflagos419
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^But then, who in Africa would know who John Wilkes Booth

...now that's not nice, Africa is a big country and maybe someone in Africa knows lots of things

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic