SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I'm confused

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fungus
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm a heterosexual man pretending to be a gay woman while baiting a Senegaleese man pretending to be a woman who was heterosexual but has now turned gay. Which is confusing enough but then he, she or it sends:

Quote:
I have gone to the bank and the number with the name you gave me is not good. Why are you doing this to me? If you can't help me,why don't you tell me then doing this to me.

I am not happy to understand that you are playing games with me.Anyway I thank you for everything,God bless you.
So have we an annoyed or happy person, or someone happy to be annoyed or maybe annoyed to be happy. I think I'll lie down in a darkened room for a while.

I will send oracle to you and your family to torment you people,i will send Ogun, Oya, Sango,Obatala,Obatarisa ,sanpono, ofo emi ile, gbigbona, olode, esu, and Iku ojiji to you and your family...Samuel Kayode

Ogun, Oya, Sango,Obatala,Obatarisa ,sanpono, ofo emi ile, gbigbona, olode, esu, and Iku ojiji will bombarb you and your family this year (Amen)
You and your great great generations will die in the darkness.
Thunder will fire you and folks to death
Bastard. Idiot......Both from Bradston Higgston
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now you have me confused too

I think we have an annoyed-but-trying-to-be-polite/happy-sounding person

Jasper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's pretty confusing! Shocked I'd agree that it is annoyed, yet is trying to be polite, and maybe a bit happy too.

Closed lad accounts x9 Easter Egg
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy: No.
Annoyed: yes.
He/she/it hasn't given up hope though and leaves the door open for a second round, which I'm sure you're going to give 'it'. Very Happy

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Oh my goodness! Well the payment is showing up as collected, are you sure you didn't mix it up by mistake? What should we do? I hate to think of you without the cash, I know you need it so badly"

Then rinse and repeat.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please say that again - but slowly this time. Laughing

Fungus wrote:
I'm a heterosexual man pretending to be a gay woman while baiting a Senegaleese man pretending to be a woman who was heterosexual but has now turned gay. Which is confusing enough but then he, she or it sends:

Quote:
I have gone to the bank and the number with the name you gave me is not good. Why are you doing this to me? If you can't help me,why don't you tell me then doing this to me.

I am not happy to understand that you are playing games with me.Anyway I thank you for everything,God bless you.
So have we an annoyed or happy person, or someone happy to be annoyed or maybe annoyed to be happy. I think I'll lie down in a darkened room for a while.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Barrister Baiter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ LOL_sign

Closed lad accounts

Well, it's the best I got so far!
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To clear up any confusion I recommend you tell him you've had sex change operation and send him a bare torso photo of Arnold Schwarzenneger. Add that you're an oppressed minority and expected him to be more understanding.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fungus wrote:
I'm a heterosexual man pretending to be a gay woman

There are several chat rooms that cater to folks like you, not that I have ever been in one. Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic