SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

From Lagos to Dublin !

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dr Fielding Mellish
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After 13 weeks finally got this maggot to Dublin. he is staying in the four seasons hotel in Dublin, not cheap !! I need a delay tactic to keep him there a few days. It all started with the usual get money out of my country scam, I turned it all around with get my money out of here before the tax man gets it, fake stubbs gazette listings, the works, will post all here soon, running out of ideas, I have one but need one of you boys to call him...need a fresh voice ??
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What evidence do you have that the lad actually traveled from Lagos to Dublin? One thing we know about lads is that they love to take credit for safaris they never went on--whether they are claiming to have traveled the short distance to the local Western Union (they just checked the MTCN online and saw it was invalid) or traveled to meet their victim (nobody has traveled and some crisis will occur to prevent the meeting or they actually have a cohort near the meeting place who will attend and pretend to be the original scammer).

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations!

But do we have evidence?

Dotty has hit it on the head, we're dealing with professional liars and lazy arses here! Did his email IP address change from Nigeria to Dublin? Can you call him at the hotel (not on his mobile phone, but calling the switchboard and asking for him? Especially at 3am?)

These toads want vics to believe they've gone out of their way and so create a sense of obligation and debt. Check your professional liar isn't a liar, then claim your Safari if he really has shifted his lazy, greedy arse.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Echo the other responses. Do you have proof that he has travelled? Also take into account he may have scammer friends in Dublin, there are lads in Dublin.

He is in for a big shit this time.we have located his destination in the northern part of Nigeria were he lives with his family.I will suck his balls out of his pants once we get hold of him on our trip.

JACK WARNER Nigerian Scammer
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater.

As the others have said lads are natorious liars,
but some do have some good connections and
may have also just passed you along to a UK
based partner.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, please let us know. I'll hold off the congratulations until I see evidence Razz

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Leanne
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We have a lot of Nigerians living in Ireland, chances are, one of those guys is dealing with you now.

I don't know exactly what you've been telling the lad so far. How about you say you've had to travel away from Dublin for a few days on business? You could say you've had to meet business contacts or something along those lines in another part of Ireland and you'll be back to Dublin in a few days.

O' BOY you are a PARARA, infact u are a big MUGU pooooooooor boy, common get away you baaaaaaaaaaaatard
u fit chop dollar u be dead man no worry i would come and flogg u in your dreams and make sure u put candel in your ass i would also light it up.
tunder go srike u very soon... dont pkay around with people u dont know. LAST WARNING!!
MAGA MUGU OLE ONYE OSHI OTELE
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic