SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What's with this Western Onion site?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When I put in the information provided, it tells me my payment is ready to pick up. It's the same when directly type in WU's URL, and I'm not understanding how this is so. I'm not very savvy with WU.

sir
Your cheque has been cashed and the first $5,000.00 was sent today. We have concluded to effect your payment through western union $ 5,000..00 daily until the $850.000.00 is completed. the information are below:

MTCN=0480688170
Sender First Name is=Aminata
Sender Second name =Ouedraogo
Track your payment on the website:www.westernunion.com

Please,contact Mrs Aminata Ouedrago of Westen Union Agency if any problem to enable her issue to you the text question and answer so that you can pick up the amount, below email is his email address:[email protected] (an email addy that starts with "www"??)forward her your Telephone number and adress so that she will be sure .
bye anna
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That probably means that the transfer is indeed ready to pick up. You don't have the information to actually pick the money up though.

This makes you think it is indeed all real and will make you more gullible to fall for the rest of the scam. The amount 'sent' is probably the absolute minimum and most likely the scammer sent it to himself Wink

remu
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Warm fuzzy feelings: The scammer paid WU fees just to 'convince' you. Razz

Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As MoP says, it'll be a small payment for a few $ that only the lad or one of his associates can pick up. It's just there to add a bit of realism to the scam.

PM a Mod with the details of the payment and they'll make sure that it is deactivated.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The scammer paid WU fees just to 'convince' you.

Oh goody. How much?

What's funny is that this correspondance started ages ago and was originally from "The Desk of Abukaka P1ssa" (who I fondly address as My Dear Pissy) with whom I've exchanged some very harsh word. Seems like he's forgiven me! Very Happy

I'll pm a mod with the payment details. Thanks.
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm still waiting for a new live addy that contacts me with a "From the Desk of X" so I can start addressing them as "Dear From the Desk of X" Laughing

Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ScammedOut wrote:

address:[email protected] [color=red](an email addy that starts with "www"??)

No reason why not. First time I've seen one though.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent a reply to the www. email addy, telling them WU wouldn't give me the money, told me I need more information and that I've never used Wu and I need help!
frank.lester
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
[email protected]

a clever fella - not a - sonyloterie199 @yahoo.co.hk or drectorofwesternunionmanagement21 @rocketmail.com
worth to remember
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The mystery is solved! I sent a frantic reply asking for help. It seems it's my fault for not paying an activation fee of only 95$ (USD of course).
Silly me.!

X-AOL-UID: 3038.1225213160
X-AOL-DATE: Mon,
15 Jun 2009 9:59:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from rly-db09.mx.aol.com (rly-db09.mail.aol.com [172.19.130.84]) by air-db03.mail.aol.com (v123.4) with
ESMTP id MAILINDB034-ae84a3653982d6; Mon, 15 Jun 2009
09:59:00 -0400
Received: from bay0-omc3-s15.bay0.hotmail.com (bay0-omc3-s15.bay0.hotmail.com [65.54.246.215]) by rly-db09.mx.aol.com
(v123.4) with ESMTP id MAILRELAYINDB096-ae84a3653982d6;
Mon, 15 Jun 2009 09:58:48 -0400
Received: from BAY137-W21 ([64.4.48.56]) by bay0-omc3-s15.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Mon, 15 Jun 2009 06:58:48 -0700
Message-ID: <BAY137-W21F59068A90B3C11B299D7C53E0
@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_60435a91-92d8-4b3f-935e-4752afa0c12f_"
X-Originating-IP: [196.28.240.2]
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: western union info
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 13:58:48 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
References: <[email protected]>
<[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 15 Jun 2009 13:58:48.0533 (UTC) FILETIME=[67F4B050:01C9EDC1]
X-AOL-IP: 65.54.246.215
X-Mailer: Unknown (No Version)

--_60435a91-92d8-4b3f-935e-4752afa0c12f_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="windows-1256"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

western union Send Money Worldwide
WEB SITE.www.westernunion.com http://site.www.westernunion.com/

We are sorry for the delay, well,this to acknowledge the receipt of your information regarding your Fund transfer I want to inform you that orders was passed to cancel the payment because your file shows that you have not paid the for the activation of your account with our office.You were supposed to pay the activation Fee which is only US$95 before the transfer has to be made to you but your file shows that you haven't. As soon as we receive this US$95 from you for the activation Fee, the US$5,000 will be sent to you again and you will be provided with all the information to enable you pick your $5000.

You can go ahead and send the US$95 activation Fee today and get back to me with the payment information through Western Union Transfer so that your fund will be remmitted to you immediately, you are advised to send it with this information below;

Name:Aminata Ouedrago
Test Question: what
Answer: fund
Amount..$95

Send the money and let me know so that we can send you the information of the first US$5,000 at once. Go ahead and send the fee to enable this office update and activate your file/account and start sending your funds to you until your total fund in the amount of US$850.000.00 has been transfered to you through western union.

YOUR URGENT RESPOND IS HIGHLY NEEDED .MEANWHILE TRY TO RECONFIRM TO US THE INFORMATION THAT YOU WILL LIKE TO USE IN RECEIVEING THE PAYMENT IN YOUR NEXT MAIL.

REGARDS
Ms Aminata Ouedrago.
FORIGN OPERATION MANAGER
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic