SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

vlad up for grabs

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have never corresponded with vlads at all, not sure how this one came in contact, but anyone who wants him/her is welcome.

Quote:
My name is Mary
I have considered your structure and you have interested me.
I would like to learn about you little bit more than is written
in your structure. It is a little about me. To me of 28 years.
I like to read books. To go in for sports, basically gymnastics.
I love pets, especial cats. I work in the psychologist.
I love my work. I hope that have interested you.
I would ask that you have answered me in [email protected]
If you cannot write to me then leave to me the E-mail
With impatience I wait for your letter
Mary

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

With respect, How do you know this is a scammer.
The e-mail address did not give up any information

Does the header contain the Multi posting program "The Bat" or "Voyager"
also where did the contact come from.
While we know these people send out a multitude of e-mails, in the hope
of catching someone, The first reply is better if we can say, where it was generated from. Vlad's are not stupid, and in some cases will only reply
if you can say where you found there opening script.

Thanks

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I agree 100% with Weareborg. The good name and reputation of Eater, our rules and ethics, especially only baiting proven scammers, makes this site not only the best, but easily the most popular and effective.

I have investigated and uncovered the following information.

Mary Demyanova Age: 29 has many aliases.

See this site;

http://www.stop-scammers.com/scammer.asp?id=1862

[email protected]

[email protected]

>>>> this is the scammers latest as yet unreported addy [email protected]

Operates on site(s): Ad 365, American Singles, Dating Direct, Lava Life, RBrides

Photo then used;

Mail from December, 11, 2008;

Quote:
I want to say to you that as usual and usual, I'm happy so much from your answer on my last e-mail. When I go in Internet - cafe that I feel the happiest girl in the world!
I test huge Excitement at that moment when I sit for the computer as very much I am afraid of that that my box will be empty and there there will be no you Letters.
Steve,please always write to me as I can not live without your letters. You the best the man in the world!
You e-mails are so important for me, it are a part of my life,it are a source of my pleasure to my life, I want to say to you that the occurrence of you is a beterest part of my lonely life now, your messages give me a great happiness and pleasure in my life.

Girlfriends at work speak, that I became absent-minded, speak, that I have fallen in love, I do not know, that to them it and to answer, because I do not want them to deceive,even it seems to me, that I have already found, that person whom searched, and this person you!
So it seems to me, what I too to like you, or it not so? Tell me please, it may be not mutual at us these feelings, and I very much would like, that the our love was mutual!
You are similar to the man of my dream!!!!! I consider myself as the very romantic woman. I think, that I can completely trust you.
I can discuss with you in friendly conversation various themes. I can speak with you about the problems. I want to find in you the supporter, friend and husband. By the kindness and tenderness I can make your life perfect.
From human qualities I most of all do not love flattery and deceit of some people. I hate egoism. I very much would like, that all people on ground were happy.
I receive a lot of pleasures from dialogue with the friends and interesting people.
I as love to carry out a lot of time of a house, I love an internal cosiness, I love calmness. At this time I listen to music, silent slow music, which brings a lot of calmnesses and consent.
I close eyes and begin to dream of you and about life which might be at us, my dear Steve I very much frequently present our house.
To me I very much would be desirable to have in my apartment or house an old fireplace and plenty flowers. As would like to have an aquarium with exotic fishes and sea turtles. I a lot of time dreamed, how we sit at a fireplace.
The candles burn by soft, pleasant light. The fire wood slightly cracks in a fireplace. We look against each other and all our ideas on love. You gently embrace me and press to yourselves.
I get on the head on your shoulder and passionately whole you in lips.....! But then I have opened eyes and have understood that it only dreams and to me became very sad.....
Steve, but nevertheless I have hope for that that it becomes fast a reality. My friend. I want you shall be possible to ask I to name you in the letters my love?
I think, that it will be pleasant for you. It is very a pity, that we while are far apart. We are divided by thousand kilometers and large ocean. But I think, that we can overcome all barrier with the help of language of love.
Even the most difficult obstacles have no the force near to such strong, clever and careful man as you. My love I shall remember day of our romantic meeting all life. I always try to continue traditions of my family.
My parents very much love each other. They always help and support each other. My mum always learned me to be independent.
I very love the clever and strong people, which have the point of view of representation concerning life. I try to surround myself with the honour and sincere people, having one rare feature which the kindness refers to as.
The love for me means freedom. Freedom of a choice of the favourite man. I should freely choose that the man, which I should give all sincere kindness, all feelings. I think, that the creation of family should be based on love.
If the marriage is created not on love, it will not be long and happy. The love is a victim. If the soul of the man is remarkable, his weak parties remain not noticed.
The love allows me to look at the world on new. I to a jota shall have love for which I is ready to give back life. I would like to have such understanding and affinity, for the sake of which I would be ready to give back all.
What you think of all it? What is love in your opinion? Please answer my questions.
Steve Our vital ways have met. Let them to burn as a bright star of our amazing love. I shall wait your answer. I hope for the destiny.

Love and kiss.
Yours.

Mary.

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Point well taken, sorry for not posting the headers. I looked for the email but it's been long since trashed.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic