SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My scammer sent his fake check directly to the FBI!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
stanley16
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I kept telling the scammer that I had not received the check, so he finally gave me the tracking number for overnighting the check to the address I gave him. The address I gave him is the FBI office! Check out the delivery status for the tracking number (pasted below):

Package Progress
Location Date Local Time Description
NEWARK,
NJ, US 06/11/2009 12:26 P.M. DELIVERY
06/11/2009 12:26 P.M. PKG DELAY-ADD'L SECURITY CHECK BY GOV'T OR OTHER AGENCY- BEYOND UPS CONTROL
06/11/2009 8:18 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY
06/11/2009 7:45 A.M. DESTINATION SCAN
06/11/2009 7:30 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
06/11/2009 6:41 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
LOUISVILLE,
KY, US 06/11/2009 4:54 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
06/11/2009 1:50 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
SALT LAKE CITY,
UT, US 06/10/2009 8:32 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
06/10/2009 7:24 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
06/10/2009 7:15 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
06/10/2009 6:18 P.M. FORWARDED TO THE FACILITY IN THE DESTINATION CITY
06/10/2009 5:45 P.M. PICKUP SCAN
US 06/10/2009 1:27 A.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Tracking results provided by UPS: 06/13/2009 12:55 P.M. ET

Here's the e-mail from the scammer that included the tracking number:

the check has been delivered to you.

i got from my secretary.

get back to me

track it by ups,here is the tracking number.............1ZA647F70190007974
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bad move - we do not involve third parties in baits. The only way that a law enforcement agency should be "bothered" is if you are working with a particular law enforcement agency to bring about an arrest.

Sign up for a premium membership! You get access to safe drop boxes to use in your baits.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
stanley16
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BRUIN wrote:
Bad move - we do not involve third parties in baits. The only way that a law enforcement agency should be "bothered" is if you are working with a particular law enforcement agency to bring about an arrest.

Sign up for a premium membership! You get access to safe drop boxes to use in your baits.

Bruin

Well, I called them and filed a complaint, so maybe that will help them. I didn't want them to be clueless when they received it.

I'm brand new here, so I don't know all the 'acceptable' rules/procedures/guidelines...only joined after having been through this experience.

I just thought it was kind of humorous how the scammer sent me the tracking number without reading the line about gov't facility inspection.
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As Bruin said, we don't involve ITPs and even if you have filed a complaint with the FBI, it won't achieve much.

The check will quite likely have been sent by a Check Mule (a victim who thinks that they are doing a legitimate job issuing checks) and not the scammer, so it won't result in the scammer being arrested.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic