SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Gmail question: Max attachment size

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
John Henry Eden
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What is the maximum attachment size that can be sent with gmail? I have a fiber optic line that is just dieing to send some ginormous files to some lads and wondered what the limit was.

I wonder how long it would take a lad to download a 500 MB attachment.

Total :$95 Dollars

5 + 9 = 95
It all makes sense now!
ratter
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Maximum attachment size
With Gmail, you can send and receive messages up to 20 megabytes (MB) in size. However, the precise amount allowable will depend on the attachment.

When you add an attachment, the size of a file may increase because transport encodings are automatically added. (Transport encodings are the information that allows your message to be safely sent and read.)

This means that in some cases, attachments that are 17 to 20MB in size may push the total message size above 20MB. When this happens, Gmail displays a warning that your message exceeds the 20MB limit.

United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaSpainSwitzerlandBeninNetherlandsCanadaGhanaItalyIrelandMalaysiaUnited Nations = 56

Goat

PayPal Modality
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got an optic line to the house also but don't abuse the lads. Well just a little. Laughing If the lad has a mail.com address such a lawyer.com or accountant.com, the box is limited to 10 megs. That is the total allowed storage in the box. I believe the same is true with Fastmail, and it has a bandwidth limit too. Running up the limit is a form of mail box bombing and that is something we do not do. When the lad sends me forms, or asks for ID, I have been known to start with a meg file and then double it everytime I am asked to send it again. I've got a 9.8 meg MP3 of some Beatles song that I renamed IDscan.jpg. I've only uploaded it once. Since its in the Gmail system, I simply search for it and forward it to my lad. I can do that while I am traveling.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic