SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First WU MTCN fake out!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
John Henry Eden
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Been working with this lad now for almost a month and we just reached the payment stage. Well, I sent an MTCN I got by slapping my number pad a few times and making sure it was the right length along with an eight meg junk file. And the lad fell for it.

Quote:
Hello [My Name],

Thanks for your mail.

The account department just called us this mourning informing us that, the MTCN CODE, you gave to us was invalid, so will we like you to do something about it, may be you should go back to the western union office were you make the payment to verify ok.

Get back to us with the payment information ok.

We Await your soonest response

I replied that I had accidentally swapped two numbers and sent him back almost the same MTCN with two numbers swapped around. Here is to even more annoyance for the lad.

It is kind of exciting and fun keeping the lad going through all this.

Total :$95 Dollars

5 + 9 = 95
It all makes sense now!
awattam
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My first bait and already having lots of fun with the MC7N S3cur3 website. So far my lad has 315 clicks and 3 e-mails to the support e-mail. Now I am going to use the support team to send him some security forms.

Is it a sin to be having so much fun with these guys??? Very Happy Evil or Very Mad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic