SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dial-a-lad ( Now with audio page 2,3 and 4)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another lad on the phone.. not too good because the sound quality sucks.. but I woke hime up which is a big plus Very Happy took him a few minutes to realize it was an insult call

http://www.divshare.com/download/7580371-e16

I think he said that I should call and apologize, please call him and appologize Very Happy

+22566418244

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

U BE THE GREATEST LUNATIC I EVER COME ACROSS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.
[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have tried my favourite lads, none of them was supported Sad
I´ll try again tomorrow.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Sleepless
Goat Licker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, everyone is welcome to make friends with Chuckie Soludo:
TELL: +234-7029852950
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=165277

It should be about 1:30 am Lagos time now, so perfect window to call within the next hour or three Laughing

"You demanded for tampax i bought it now where are you?" - Z4k3 4dams
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x19, Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safaris- Lagos Nigeria to Paga ("Crocodile City") Ghana; repeat Lagos to Tokwari Ghana - 3800mi. (With SH & Craig & Frumpy )
Safari Safari Safari Nancy, Security Guy, Robert Accra to Tamale (with SH)
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A conversation with another happy camper:

234-708-283-0661

http://www.divshare.com/download/7584273-ff5

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A lad hands the phone to one of his boys and he gives me a death threat
Laughing

http://www.divshare.com/download/7584769-ef4

Good stuff.

+2348037360613

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
kraftstrom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like this thread!

+233240308627

Have fun with him if you like.
HE likes being told about "Icy Wieners" and "nude beaches" Very Happy

"You bastards think it’s funny,
Lyin’ and thieving all your life,
Think all there is is money,
Got your future strapped up tight,
Just ‘Cos You Got The Power,
That don’t mean you got the right"

"ONE DAY YOU WILL DIE LIKE ANT!" - Apostle Obinna
mugu molester
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This thread is great, maybe the Lads will give up their phone obsession when they see it's not such a brilliant idea after all to send your phone number all over the world Twisted Evil

Here's one M4llam Must4pha, phone number +234-702-816-6428 who says his telephone is open 24/7 for business purposes Very Happy Feel free to torment him in the most inconvenient hours.

NOW I NO YOU ARE A REAL SON OF A BITCH BORN BY A BASTARD DRUNKARD. - mr.Barry Uba

Note you did not send me any money and you are causing a big problem. - barrister Mus4 B3llo
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sleepless wrote:
Hi, everyone is welcome to make friends with Chuckie Soludo:
TELL: +234-7029852950
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=165277

It should be about 1:30 am Lagos time now, so perfect window to call within the next hour or three Laughing

I just spent 40 minutes! on the phone with this lad using the Borat soundboard from the audio thread. The first 33 minutes are dull, the lad doesn't quite know what to make of Borat, but stays on the phone with him for a while. I think he thinks it's a joke or that Borat is drunk. His fellow scammers in the background found it quite amusing.

All is explained when I join the fun as Borat's wife for the last seven minutes of the call.

http://www.divshare.com/download/7588944-497

Apologies for the poor sound quality - I'm loud, but you can barely hear the lad and Borat Crying or Very sad

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask about the sex offer you received from Osinor, I'm sure you should get some great curses.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Sleepless
Goat Licker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I really hate lads doing this format. Why not give a sleepless night or two? Laughing
Quote:
You are listed and approved for the $900,000 USD payment as one of the scammed victims to be paid,get back to me asap for the immediate payments
Contact Dr. Samuel Wilson Tel:+234-8056729917 EMAIL: [email protected]

"You demanded for tampax i bought it now where are you?" - Z4k3 4dams
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x19, Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safaris- Lagos Nigeria to Paga ("Crocodile City") Ghana; repeat Lagos to Tokwari Ghana - 3800mi. (With SH & Craig & Frumpy )
Safari Safari Safari Nancy, Security Guy, Robert Accra to Tamale (with SH)
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sir scam alot - I have been trying to reach your magas to hear more about the sex offer.. One guy keeps his phone off and the other one doesnt answer anonymous calls.. maybe they have had enough abuse already.

Evaphone works right now.

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Which number is being kept turned off?

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
2891miles
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Worf wrote:

All is explained when I join the fun as Borat's wife for the last seven minutes of the call.

Great stuff as usual Worf, I loved it !! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sir Scam; I tried calling both numbers on a few occasion and the first seem to be off most of the time and the other guy just let the phone ring. Quite possibly that someone here has been calling them a bit too much so he dont take any calls without ID.

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's a Canadian lad for you: 1-647-686-0543. Dig up one of those free North American calling services and stay on the line with him for as long as you want.

EDIT: His name's Glen something-or-other. He's a pilot... supposedly.

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I need some assistance with a G0mer bait! Mugu is Br1ght @samoah. The story thus far is this: Character(R3gina) gets proposal to split an illegaly acquired bank acct. Goes through straight bait motions, just playing dumb, then she unintentionally attracts the eye of G0mer via ASEM or something (never had to explain it to lad, all good!). G0mer starts chopping and sends email to lad requetinga partnership. he gets no reply and gets mad! two more dolla chops and G0mer is throwing commands to join and insults (last one was about watching lad through internet and ahving bois do bad things to him). In the last email, Br1ght is panicked by threats, thinks R3gina's account is tainted by G0mer. Requestes MC7n by SMS. Gives number: 00-233-249846454. I do not know of a safe SMS method. I have a internet text through my cell and I don't have to leave my personal number but worry about tracking anyway. If anyone wants to have fun with Br1ght, feel free. PM me about what is said please, so I can keep this gem going!

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Evaphone is finally up and running again Very Happy

I tested it on the loan lad in my first post in this thread and he answered: who are u mother*** " maybe he is getting tired of getting these calls Laughing

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Nick: I got half a minute of "hello" from him.. then I decided to turn Dream Theater back on at approximately the same moment he hung up...

Then went over to iCall and gave him some more... Now he has stopped picking up.

LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the loan lad in post nr. 1 has watched too many Al Pacino movies

I am going to stay away from Accra for the next few days..

http://www.divshare.com/download/7682604-d15

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am thinking about asking him to head over to the Golden Tulip - thats the only location I know of in Accra thanks to eater.

http://www.divshare.com/download/7682790-467

I called him again after this and told him to head over to the poolside bar.. just him alone - none of his boyz... I really wish they had a webcam there!

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Nickthecop: Just called, seems he has no more room for messages Razz
It's probably around 5 o'clock there Razz

NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Same story here. I think he just stopped picking up the phone. Of course, my baiting character is complaining that he (the lad) keeps on asking him to phone but never picks up. Oh what a quandary our poor guy is in. Twisted Evil

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LADBUSTER wrote:
I think the loan lad in post nr. 1 has watched too many Al Pacino movies

I am going to stay away from Accra for the next few days..

http://www.divshare.com/download/7682604-d15

Laughing It does sound a lot like Scarface - all he needs to do is ask you to say hello to his little friend Wink

I wonder if there is a Scarface soundboard we could call him with Laughing

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love to receive deaththreats from lads and getting them live on the phone is something really extra.

I have another lad that is also pretty much ready to go blast my head off oooooo and I nurture a vision of these lads meeting up. The only problem is that lad nr 2. is nigerian based.. if anyone has an Accra lad ready to rumble maybe we can pit them against each other?

[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad Br1ght @samoah is from accra and hate Mr. G0mer! Want him?

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic