SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

French set to confirm alien presence on earth..

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/7034/56/

Various stuff over the tinterweb about this, though I'll believe it when I see it Laughing

I reckon there will be alot of dissapointed looneys come Friday!

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com
Safari - 600 Miles from Lagos to Katsina
Mortar x12
Ms Mockinatrix
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

perhaps they will come and take Mr Brown away, then we can get on with getting things back on track
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

/\No politics thankyou.

[kent_brockman]Ladies and gentlemen, uh, we've just lost the picture, but what we've seen speaks for itself. The Corvair spacecraft has apparently been taken over - 'conquered' if you will - by a master race of giant space ants. It's difficult to tell from this vantage point whether they will consume the captive earth men or merely enslave them. One thing is for certain; there is no stopping them; the ants will soon be here. And I for one welcome our new insect overlords. I'd like to remind them that as a trusted TV personality, I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their underground sugar caves.[/kent_brockman]

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've always wondered about SOOI Laughing

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Calvary Greetings!

I am an orphan refugee from the planet Zirgnorf and my father was ray-gunned to death by Zillons from the planet Zod and left 500,000,000 Galactic Credits in a security company on Mars which I would like your help as an earthling to retrieve as it can only be passed to someone from this solar system ...

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
wokabo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

what a load of BS. Next they're gonna say the earth is round and not flat.

Fight My Brute
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm totally sending this to my lads in a panic. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Click

I have been a devoted listener for years.

@the OP, Do you think that it is unrealistic that there is other intelligent life in our universe? I would wager that they would not waste the time to come here, but are you willing to accept the fact that we, as humans, are not at the top of the food chain.

Edit: Lets not start a religious debate, if it's at all possible. (The Mods get cranky if it does).

Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Given what we know about life on Earth, and its ability to thrive in any niche in our biosphere; and given that there are almost certainly planets around many of the stars in our galaxy - potentially millions if not billions of biospheres - the existence of life on other worlds would not surprise me at all.

Sentient life on other worlds - not as clear. In the 4.5 billion years of life on Earth, only one sentient species has emerged; too little evidence to draw a conclusion.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I always found THIS interesting.

Edit: Here is an interactive link, so you can play with the numbers in the equation yourself.

http://www.activemind.com/Mysterious/Topics/SETI/drake_equation.html

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The last time I worked my way through the Drake Equation, there was likely to be an average of one civilization in our galaxy that we could talk to... and that's us, and if there is anyone else they are likely to be fifty thousand light-years away. Of course it also means there are about a hundred billion of them in other galaxies, but that is a trifle further to come visiting.

It's all guesswork of course, but it isn't likely to be more than a factor of 100 or 1,000 out. Certainly not 100,000,000,000.

If anyone thinks we might be alone, or conversely that there are aliens around every corner, I urge them to work through that equation. It's highly instructive.

Monty Python wrote:

The Galaxy itself contains a hundred billion stars.
It's a hundred thousand light-years side to side.
It bulges in the middle sixteen thousand light years thick,
But out by us it's just three thousand light-years wide.
We're thirty thousand light-years from Galactic Central Point,
We go round every two hundred million years,
And our galaxy is only one of millions of billions,
In this amazing and expanding Universe.
(And yes, those figures are accurate.)

Edit: bad memory

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several

Last edited by thud419 on Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQu_RRLbVDA

Edit: Perhaps NSFW for the prudish.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pastor Frank wrote:
Click

I have been a devoted listener for years.

@the OP, Do you think that it is unrealistic that there is other intelligent life in our universe? I would wager that they would not waste the time to come here, but are you willing to accept the fact that we, as humans, are not at the top of the food chain.

Edit: Lets not start a religious debate, if it's at all possible. (The Mods get cranky if it does).

No, I dont think its unrealistic at all, but I dont think that there are aliens living on Earth. I once read that if even a billionth of stars in the universe had life we'd have over a billion planets that contained life...

But no, I dont believe aliens live with us on Earth and I dont believe that the French will announce anything even close to this by tomorrow...on the other hand, Id better look out my David Icke fan club details...just in case Wink

Double post fixed, I'm having trouble posting too - RC

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com
Safari - 600 Miles from Lagos to Katsina
Mortar x12
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, SOLAME everyone!

www.timanderic.com

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

(Damn 16,000, not 15,000. That's what you get for memorizing it Wink )

So what does it mean that there are 100 billion galaxies?
http://www.ted.com/talks/george_smoot_on_the_design_of_the_universe.html

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Ms Mockinatrix
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gaz wrote:
Id better look out my David Icke fan club details...just in case Wink

Laughing do you think he still wears that damn awful tracky? I thought perhaps he was dead, but it would appear not.
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the Control Voice

For the next sixty minutes, sit back...

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
luckey

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The "article" wrote:
The French have gone to so much effort to protect their culture from encroaching 'Anglo-Saxon' influences and now they are preparing to protect their culture from what might be even more powerful extraterrestrial forces.

That made me laugh.

@PF: Are you sure there is intelligent life on this planet? Most of the evidence seems to point to the contrary. Wink

I'm only half kidding. I find it interesting that of all of the billions of species that have risen and disappeared on this planet, only one has ever met our definition of "intelligent". It just so happens to be us.

I'll bet there's some ant colony somewhere wondering if they will ever find another species that is smart like them.

Edit: Spelling. And while I'm here, VV Laughing

Last edited by luckey on Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing to worry about folks.

Quote:
"It is known that there is an infinite number of worlds, simply because there is an infinite amount of space for them to be in. However, not every one of them is inhabited. Therefore, there must be a finite number of inhabited worlds. Any finite number divided by infinity is as near to nothing as makes no odds, so the average population of all the planets in the universe can be said to be zero. From this it follows that the population of the universe is also zero, and that any people you may meet from time to time are merely the product of a deranged imagination."

Courtesy of The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
they are preparing to protect their culture
Mmmmmmm, some nice brie de meaux washed down with a Crozes. Now that's worth protecting.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gaz wrote:

No, I dont think its unrealistic at all, but I dont think that there are aliens living on Earth.

I agree with you there, I think I misunderstood you and thought you were giving the poo poo to any other intelligent life out there.

I also don't believe we are being "visited". The vastness of space, and the universal speed limit make that improbable.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting to see the story is circulating around all the ufo/paranormal websites.

We keep assuming we are the intelligent life aliens would come to visit.
We judge intelligence against ourselves.

A flower knows what a bee is, its brightly coloured to attract the bee, yet it has no eyes, no ears and no brain that we are aware of. Yet it knows what a bee is. It evolved with a bee, both produce a service to the other. Were surrounded by life, and highly intelligent life, its just not intelligent enough for us.

So my guess is if in the highly unlikely in our lifetimes an alien did visit, it may not be us its coming to visit.

As for do aliens exist? well we exist by pure chaos of the universe and pure chance, so with enough multiple chaotic coincidences its possible that another set of life began too, would we even recognise each other? probably not.

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I did an elective on Astrobiology at uni, it was very interesting. There are 228 known exoplanets, but the chance of life on any one of those isn’t all that huge. That’s mainly because the gas giants tend to get pulled closer to the star they orbit, annihilating any rocky planets capable of supporting life. If that doesn’t happen, then they’d also have to be in the habitable zone (where water is liquid) and not be tidally locked.

I’m still going to put money down on life being found on Europa. I should probably do that before any real plans get underway. Hopefully I’ll get some great odds. If life isn’t found, I’m sure some extremophilic bacteria could thrive in replicated conditions.
Casual Occurrence
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't worry, people. They are just stopping by for a bit to drop Elvis off.

"When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction." - Cathartic Kate

IF YOU MEET THIS MAN ON GROUND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RAIN ABUSES ON HIM...I WOULD ADVICE YOU READ AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND HIS E-MAILS VERY WELL BEFORE YOU START INSULTING HIS PERSONALITY. - Rev. Niklas

Thank you for your Undiluted Assictance and we hope to have a Lasting business relationship with you. - Hou Weijun

YOU ARE A F***ING BASTERD!!! - [Account reported] Dr. John E. Telex/Foreign Remitance Department

<a href="/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159622">Getting into collecting accounts from ASEMs? For a breakdown of a simple example bait: Click Here</a>
Ms Mockinatrix
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Did it happen yet? can I stop holding my breath? Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic