SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bikes, bikes and more bikes!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ms Mockinatrix
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I shouldn't have looked, I really shouldn't because I know what I'm like. See it, like it, price is good, WANT IT! Then do everything in my power to get it!

I've not even passed my test yet! Embarassed

However it is soon, very soon...... Twisted Evil

http://pictures.autotrader.co.uk/imgser-uk/servlet/media?id=922422133

edit - what a numpty I is - next time I shall not try and be clever with URLs [sulk]

Last edited by Ms Mockinatrix on Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

not there bikey

bikey is on its bikey

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
Ms Mockinatrix
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SAS yes thank you Wink
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My dream bike (well one of 'em anyway):

109 CI engine (1800cc), huge torque in the low gears, mmm mmm...

oops... Suzuki M C109R

My other fav? Yamaha Roadliner Midnight:

113 CI (1850cc) with all that low end torque, a real Hog Killler

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been following the TT races, this week they have a first, the TTXGP class, for the first green TT.

No hydrocarbon fuels or emmisions, so they have a field of electric bikes, that sound like UFO's:

http://www.ttxgp.com/

With no sense of irony, they are offering a package to FLY out for the green TT Rolling Eyes http://ttxgp.com/flights/

Just one lap this year (37 Miles), if it takes off, changing batteries in the pit stops will be interesting.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Ms Mockinatrix
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

badger - nice! Very Happy:

I am quite in love with the Honda Shadow, but I'm only just starting out and perhaps a cruiser should be left for my later years Laughing
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hear ya, I cut my teeth on a Honda Rebel 250, agile and unbelievable gas milage (70mpg). Right now I am riding a well broken in VTX1300R ( about 30mpg, but still hella stable, can't believe how low into a turn I can go!). I find myself lusting after EFI bikes rather than carborated lately.
Don't knock the cruisers, they can be just as fast and fun as the street bikes. My theory is the more stable the ride, less I will want to try to turn myself into a red smear on the highway.

-----------

We are Karma's soldiers.

-Hamlet, scene iv

Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My theory is the more stable the ride, less I will want to try to turn myself into a red smear on the highway.

You should buy a little Honda Civic or something. Nice and stable, 4 wheels, about the same MPG, cheaper on tires and maintenance, probably cheaper to insure.
You won't have to dress up like a butt pirate to operate it, and it probably handles better in twisty stuff than your cruiser.

Razz
Wink

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^It appears you have not ridden enough (if at all)... Shocked

Wind in the hair, fresh smells, bugs in the teeth and a grin that goes on for hours.

Not to mention chicks dig bikers. Cool

Razz

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

you're right, I'm not a 'biker'. I'm a motorcyclist. I've owned bikes since I was 15. I rode bikes when it wasn't 'trendy'.
Wear a helmet, and adequate safety gear. All you 'bikers' screw up my insurance rates when you run off a straight road into the woods and damage or kill yourself. Wink

Here's a 'biker chick' looking for some action!
NSFW NSBE NSETC

http://www.powernet.co.za/demeynier/pic/aged_60s_biker_chick.jpg

Laughing

Ms Mockinatrix
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Stepan Fetchit wrote:
You won't have to dress up like a butt pirate to operate it

Laughing Laughing I know I don't look like a 'butt pirate' on my ickle bikey.

Had a nasty incident this morning with a rather horrid road rage fuelled car driver Evil or Very Mad I shall be visiting the police later today to give them his details, then he might not think he's god's gift with a blue tooth headset [insertratherudewordhere].
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cars will kill you, and the majority of the world won't care. They'll figure you're stupid for riding a bike when so many idiots are in vehicles weighing 8 times as much.

One term the UK riders use is 'cagers', those are the psychos in the cars who act like the tiger you see in the zoo who has gone nuts from being in confined space too long...paces back and forth, etc. These 'cagers' will be acting like they're going to tear the steering wheel off, or put a fist through the dash. Everytime the person ahead of them slows down or stops they take it as some personal gesture to ruin their life, and you;ll see them start cursing, screaming, throwing stuff around the car.

Learn to spot those and keep away from them.

( I like to piss them off from a safe distance so they go berserk and run into a tree, though. Very Happy )

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been riding motorbikes since they were made of stone and dinosaur bones (almost).

Best advice I can give is, if you see a car waiting to pull out of a side road, either make eye contact, or slow down / be ready to make an emergency stop. It's worked for me so far.....

You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the one and only for me Laughing
1 liter, 4 cylinder, 20 valves, fuel injection and EFI, drives like a CBR600 if you want and like a couch (Goldwing) when you're traveling.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\ I like that Omega frame, is it a GTS Yamaha? I remember someone going to a lot of trouble to build a race bike from one of those, though it was never going to be light.

I bought one of these with my mod salary Wink

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Ms Mockinatrix
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's quite difficult to 'keep away' when they're getting out their car and running at you like a loony (un-caged tiger).

Although I'm not sure why he thought it was a good idea to get out the car, since I was still on my bike and just rode around him and made him eat my dust (well that's how I've remembered it Wink )

Yes, eye contact, I like doing that Very Happy
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hard to make eye contact when the 16 y. o. girl behind you takes Dad's keys, reclines the seat, picks up the girlfriend, plays with the stereo and slams into you while you are stopped at 35 mph without a hint of touching any brakes. The trailer hitch of the car in front of me went into my radiator. Yep, I'm glad I stopped riding bikes on the street when I was 18 after my second one. Ride with a helmet, sign your organ donor card, use your blinkers and mirrors and get ready to get the f**k out of the way.
I talked to the neighbor with more cash than brains a few days ago. He's the guy with the new pink Porsche, the pink Viper, a whacked out van that made some custom van magazine, the V12 Merc and the trophy wife. I asked if the economy has hurt his HD store. Not a problem he says, 90% of his business is in repairs.

EDIT= needed a 'get'.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate

Last edited by Connie L. Gus on Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Ms Mockinatrix
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Connie L. Gus wrote:
Ride with a helmet

Tis a legal requirement in the UK - thankfully!

Quote:
new pink Porsche, the pink Viper

do they hurt your eyes? I couldn't think of any worse!
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

H-D shop profits? Mostly in Tshirts, I think, but repairs are probably close.
I'm surprised the H-D thing hasn't slowed down yet. Hmmm..trivia question. Has there been a 419 scam involving Harleys?
I know there have been some with motorcycles on ebay, and listed in cycletrader.

ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Stepan Fetchit wrote:
you're right, I'm not a 'biker'. I'm a motorcyclist.

My apology for the error in wording. Using your definition, I too am a motorcyclist helmet and all.

Quote:
I've owned bikes since I was 15. I rode bikes when it wasn't 'trendy'.

It is "trendy" to own a motorcycle? I bought my first in 1975. I wasn't 15 though... Very Happy

a motorcyclists wrote:

Wear a helmet, and adequate safety gear. All you 'bikers' screw up my insurance rates when you run off a straight road into the woods and damage or kill yourself. Wink

Nope, not me and I have never ridden into the woods to damage or kill myself... Shocked

NB: Just having some fun with you. Your points are well taken and safety (for me) has to be first in baiting or <strike>biking</strike> motorcycling. Very Happy

edited to correct a spelling error and to say "tatteewwwwwww..."

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
Barrister Baiter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Ride with a helmet

Tis a legal requirement in the UK - thankfully!

Tis not a legal requirement where I live - thankfully! Very Happy

Let those who ride decide!
I have been a biker my whole life. I have never worn a helmet. When I ride my kids on the bike I make them wear one, but when they become adults it will become their decision. At that time they won't need me or the government making those decisions for them. Nothing personal against helmets or those who wear them - they are just not for me.

Closed lad accounts

Well, it's the best I got so far!
Ms Mockinatrix
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ BB - I hope your head never comes in contact with something really hard like concrete then, brain soup at worst Crying or Very sad
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Helmets and saftey gear are good until your exceed 140mph (310kmph?) I could post some rather graphic pics how it doesn't matter at that speed.

I use the to remind myself and friends not to be to full of testosterone when riding.

-----------

We are Karma's soldiers.

-Hamlet, scene iv

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does a pink Porsche hurt my eyes? Not as much as it hurts my heart. Helmets are not required for bicyclists older than 16 where I ride but I'm glad I wear one. I've cracked two in two years.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I use the to remind myself and friends not to be to full of testosterone when riding.
It's more the other traffic that doesn't understand that a bike can be that fast that makes it difficult to negotiate those speed. Most common deadly accident for bikes, car turns left while bike passes. Yep bikers fault, but getting sideswiped on a four lane road is a good second on that list, that dot in the mirror, can be close in seconds.
-----defensive driving please----

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic