SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A new Lad writing style

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mugu molester
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Friend,

Thank You For Response, I Found Your E-Mail Very Cynical And At The Same Time, I Appreciate The Information You Have Disclosed Me.

Let Me Start By Explaining To You That I Was Born United States And Am An English By Nature.

Previously I Worked In The LONDON As A Fund Manager For Goldman Sachs And I’m Currently.

Seeing Both Of Us Sharing Similar Professions Makes Me Very Excited About Working With You.

In Short I Plan To Invest The Sum Of $15 Million USD, The Reason Being Is That You Have The Largest Equity IPO (Initial Public Offering) In The World, This Of Course Presents Opportunity And Repeat Of The Same Circumstance Enjoyed By Google And Amazon Investors Couple Of Years Back, Allowing To Acquire Such Capital With Ease And Making A Success With My Clients Portfolio.

I Primarily Specialize With IPO And Have Contacts Worldwide.

I Assure You That I Am A Legitimate And Successful Businessman And Prefer To Surround Myself With Likeminded Individuals.

I Am Very Serious About What I Say And I Hope I Have Disclosed To You All The Necessary Information To Build Trust And Confidence I Hope To Hear Your Reply As Well As Your Business Plan.

However Note That This Investment I Am Planning To Make Is Not Of A Small Stature Therefore I Will Need To Build A Strong Trusting Business Relationship Before Intake Your Preposition Seriously And If This Mutual Level Is Acquired, We Shall Make A Physical Legal Agreement Regarding The Disposition Of This Fund.

Please Let Us Use Our Common Resources To Get What We Want In This Material World Therefore I Won’t Be Pushing You During Any Part Of This I Transaction Since The Only Elements In The Partnership I Need Are That Of Trust, No Matter The Financial Cost.
Kindly Send Me Your Full Details To Such As:

Your International Passport Or Your National ID Card.

RECONFIRM YOUR FULL CONTACT INFORMATION INCLUDING YOUR PRIVATE TELEPHONE (CELL) NUMBERS WITH YOUR AREA OF OCCUPATION To Enable Me Send You Agreements Form To Fill Before Sending You All The Necessary Documents Regarding This Transaction.

Find The Attached Copy Of My Passport And Comply By Send Your Required Information Including Your Passport Or Any Relevant Identification Document As To Proceed.

Expecting To Hear From You Soon.

Best Regards,

Dr. Shoffit
+447031816904

It Is Really Annoying To Read Text With Every Word Starting With A Capital Letter Laughing And I love the first line of his response, my message to him was simply the classic "I'm interested, tell me more". His script clearly sucks but I'm not going to tell him that Very Happy

NOW I NO YOU ARE A REAL SON OF A BITCH BORN BY A BASTARD DRUNKARD. - mr.Barry Uba

Note you did not send me any money and you are causing a big problem. - barrister Mus4 B3llo
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do whatever you can to make his script worse!!

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
limburger
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I baited Mr. Shoveit a few weeks ago and his first response to me seems to be the same as you got. Notice that his script mentions nothing about your compensation. He wanted my character's personal information and a lawyer's involvement before even disclosing what I would get paid for my involvement.

I insisted on being told up front what I would get out of it, went back and forth a few times with this but he simply would not budge and eventually dropped me.

A unique scammer you have there.

so your job is to hack some body job you go die and you must run mad in this country all generation will go to hell fire i must get you and i will troll way you inside beach idiot as you hack my money and you crate email dey write richard as you do it i will spoil the job . idot --Steve F
Dr. Thaddeus Venture
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe He Sells Stuff On Ebay. Very Happy

Knid
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

MaybE YoU ShoulD ResponD LikE ThiS.
bruckner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ oh, but for added flair,

http://coolstuffclickhere.com/randomtextcolorgen.htm

nice and pastable into your html mail client. Nice and unreadable if the lad's using plain text :>

Closed lad accounts x5
Vote for Dickboi
mugu molester
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I baited Mr. Shoveit a few weeks ago and his first response to me seems to be the same as you got. Notice that his script mentions nothing about your compensation. He wanted my character's personal information and a lawyer's involvement before even disclosing what I would get paid for my involvement.

I honestly have no idea what kind of scam he is running, I mass-mailed about 200 lads and he was one of them. I Responded His Message Like This, Let's See How It Turns Out Very Happy

NOW I NO YOU ARE A REAL SON OF A BITCH BORN BY A BASTARD DRUNKARD. - mr.Barry Uba

Note you did not send me any money and you are causing a big problem. - barrister Mus4 B3llo
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic