SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad busy with M7CN S3cur3

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mugu molester
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Current Server Time: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 10:35:27 -0400

Start Time / Time of latest Refresh: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 05:39:34 -0400
Time of last Box click: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 10:35:26 -0400
Total Correct boxes clicked: 334
Total Refreshes: 13
Completed the Process?: no

Apparently still clicking Laughing I've baited this sucker only for three days, I was actually quite amazed that he even started the process in the first place. And I only "sent" him 250 dollars...

NOW I NO YOU ARE A REAL SON OF A BITCH BORN BY A BASTARD DRUNKARD. - mr.Barry Uba

Note you did not send me any money and you are causing a big problem. - barrister Mus4 B3llo
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Every so often you get a special lad that is willing to go the extra mile for his money.

Check my signature for one of mine. Very Happy

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
mugu molester
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

1998 clicks Shocked Got to give this lad credit for effort Laughing I tried the system once myself just out of curiousity and developed a massive headache after 10 clicks or so...

NOW I NO YOU ARE A REAL SON OF A BITCH BORN BY A BASTARD DRUNKARD. - mr.Barry Uba

Note you did not send me any money and you are causing a big problem. - barrister Mus4 B3llo
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ If you double that amount I'm sure your lad will HUGELY break the current record (about 2200 clicks I believe) Twisted Evil

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
LegolasGreenleaf
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have my first victim going throught right now...

Current Server Time: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 11:58:05 -0400

Start Time / Time of latest Refresh: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 11:05:47 -0400
Time of last Box click: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 11:53:17 -0400
Total Correct boxes clicked: 198
Total Refreshes: 25

Quite a treat Laughing

"...i consider your delay/silent to be constitutionally wrong, illegally untenable, technically illogical and professionally dangerous..."
"... it is understood and believe that delay is a mother killer to financial investment."-An0ml3z3 G0dw|n
mugu molester
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nah, my lazy mugu gave up after 411 clicks and 5 hours Laughing He sent me a whining email about it being hard to retrieve the MTCN. I directed him to contact the Customer Support, and when he does I'm afraid that the nice people working for S3cur3 will question his sanity and IQ... That's perhaps the most evil part of this modality, I can imagine the lad wondering "is it really this f*****g hard or is it just me being slow and stupid..." Laughing

Huge clapping for the genious who designed this evil tool Twisted Evil

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No.. tell him it's definitely fixed right now, that customer support will add another 10% to the transfer amount (or whatever percentage adds a considerable amount to the transfer) and that he should try again. It's impossible that the transfer will fail this time...

If he still can't do it, then it's time to question his sanity/IQ/EQ/BMI

LegolasGreenleaf
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mine got up to 374...judging by the refreshes he got really far in one time.

He's left me a couple pissed off voicemails, but a nice email reassuring him I am serious and want to complete this transaction quickly got him to start blaming WU.

I think I am going to spend 2 hours this evening running around town, from the bank I started the transfer to a corporate WU branch begging for a MTCN to give him. Unfortunately sending money to Senegal requires a secure website, and there's nothing I they can do. He should contact support if he is having trouble. I tried to get in, to validate it for him but somehow it knows I am not in Senegal. And support refuses to answer my emails since I am not the recipient. Hopefully they will be more helpful to this poor mugu.

So I imagine by the end of the week we'll be fed up with WU and going MoneyGram...They don't have Senegal on their high fraud list, so no secure website needed. However I hear there are lots of forms....

"...i consider your delay/silent to be constitutionally wrong, illegally untenable, technically illogical and professionally dangerous..."
"... it is understood and believe that delay is a mother killer to financial investment."-An0ml3z3 G0dw|n
mugu molester
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My mugu wouldn't even contact the customer support, he suggested that I'd do that for him Mad Told him that he must be lazy and/or stupid but asked him for a bank account number in hopes of reporting it to Alan. And of course there will be anti-terrorist forms etc. for him to fill before the bank transfer can be made. Soon he'll beg me to resend the money via S3cur3 Laughing

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hold it!

There's no way to undo a WU/MG Transfer through the secure site without an official, written, apology form. So he needs to complete that if you'd want to cancel the transaction.

mugu molester
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for advice MP, I'll do just that Laughing

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://raspx.blogspot.com/2008/02/official-apology-form.html
For example.. Though there was a far better one on this forum somewhere if I remember correctly.

smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The ultimate apology form

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
junebug
flumpted

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

where is the info on MC7N located? I've got the baiter end of it, and logged in my lad's details, but i forget where the other end of it is, ie, the web address the lad goes to? any help appreciated. Sad

"THAT IS PUTTING MY ASS ON FIRE,AND I WOULD NOT REALLY LIKE THAT."
"Your Full…Name.
Your full...contact Address.
And also with your Defecation ID.."
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ m t c n . s e c u r e . l a Smile

My latest victim is quite the trooper:
Quote:
Start Time / Time of latest Refresh: Sun, 07 Jun 2009 11:46:15 -0400
Time of last Box click: Sun, 07 Jun 2009 14:25:00 -0400
Total Correct boxes clicked: 604
Total Refreshes: 39

After that he wrote me a nice email in all caps, large font, bold telling me to go to MoneyGram. Sadly, MoneyGram must follow the same law concerning international transfers, so if he wants his money he needs to cough up a bank account Twisted Evil

"I am suspecting you it seems you are FB I Agent" - derek b1ttman
"Western Union and Money Gram are your shit father and your fucking mother" - Peter Bill
"OGUN GO KILL YOU OLE" - Nikk3y Bee
"There is a saying in my tribe that a man does not urinate into a well he hope to drink from, this is a project I will benefit from I will never mislead you." - Daniels J0hn
"STOP CHAETING PEOPLE ...WE DONT DO THAT HERE IN LAGOS ..NIGERIA" - Kofi W1lliams
junebug
flumpted

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you! I had actually completely confused this modality with S3cure Shi3ld, which was the one I was thinking of. I'm going to try that one first and then move on to the MT7N after he has jumped through the first series of hoops. They always tell me I have to do it myself, though, the lazy buggers (Not that I blame them, it's only $210 we're haggling over here!)

"Your Full…Name.

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

M7CN S3cure logs ALL ip addresses that come into the site. If you try and log in for the lad they will know it is you and lock the transaction.

Your lad is on his own here. Wink

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
Ishkabibble
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I swear I have never laughed so much as when I came upon Eaters. The diabolical brilliance lurking in almost every thread has me talking to the screen ("No. Way!") over and over again.

I LOVE that apology form.

Regards,
Bonehenge
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good lord that M7CN is flat out brilliant. I've been away from scambaiting too long.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@SmartBomb: That's the one I was looking for!!! It's archived now Very Happy

Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

guys

seriously

I love you all Very Happy
Brilliant form, it will cost me months to even find all the documents/links/programs available on this site.
Guess I will be having this hobby for quite a while before it starts feeling repetitive... Rolling Eyes
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Master of Puppets wrote:
@SmartBomb: That's the one I was looking for!!! It's archived now Very Happy

glad to be of assistance Wink

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
awattam
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad got as far as 17 clicks with 25 refreshes. He then writes and tells me that its taking too long to use.. Very Happy

Next time after a couple of slaps..he can have a fake receipt that takes 6 hours to download.. Laughing
junebug
flumpted

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oh thank you blah, i should have known this marvelous security company would have that covered. Laughing

"Your Full…Name.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic