SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scammer willing to answer questions

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not much new here. I think your lazy shiftless lad needs to go undercover and get some real dirt.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
drab
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've noticed when I visit 3rd world countries that the general pop seems to think that certain TV shows (mostly soaps) convey the true gist of the country that the shows originated from. My question is what is the most popular shows that, to them, represent the US, UK, AU, etc.

"I did not ask your to sendme money gram form and shit"
"you can see now that you are a big fool"
"did you know that you are what you send to me"
"DO U HAVE MONEY THAN JESUS??? U ARE A DEAD MAN LOOKIN FOR WHO TO TAKE ALONG GO FUCK UR MUM HOLE
DEAD PIG"
"You are a fool and your mama is an idiot"
"please i can't understant who is the devil, i need help from you. GOD bless you."
"DIE IN HELL MURDER FUCKER"
"hello i is time 4 u to stop being a punk go 4k ur mum in hell"
"i can u feed u fool and ur entire blood fucking familly"
"U THINK I WILL EVER GAVE SUCH ILLITRATE LIKE U MY NUMBER
I GAVE U M GIRL FRIEND`s NO"
Consuela B. Hammick
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
he is still making money almost every week. so much money.

That makes me so sad, just thinking about how many people are losing their money on this scamming bullshit.

You should ask them, if they really believe in a god, how do they not figure that this is going to get them sent to hell? How do they plan on justifying their actions to get into heaven? They all seem so religious. Rolling Eyes
r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ i read somewhere that some of them justify it by saying that africa suffered a lot from exploitation,
and that they are just recovering some of the wealth stolen in previous centuries.
so they convince themselves that right is on their side, and it's not a sin.
some of them might actually believe that, others might just use it as an excuse.
Consuela B. Hammick
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^An eye for an eye doesn't really work when you're getting back at someone by using innocent people. Like hey, my dad was murdered by a middle-aged white woman, so I'm gonna go kill some random middle-aged white woman for revenge!

I can't believe that they would actually believe themselves. It just bugs me.
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Of course they just use it as an excuse. If it was true, why are so many people from India, Indonesia, Korea and even Africans also scammed out of their savings? Ask him that: would they drop a victim if he/she turns out to be one of the above mentioned categories?

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In that vein: is scamming all they do, or does a significant number of have have actual jobs as well? What would stop him scamming, other than being sold in pieces at Jankara market?

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
scamintelligence
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have another question for your lad (or someone else know the answer ?):

Why do they use yahoo address from Japan and Hong-Kong ?

SI

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So it has been a while since I was in a position to ask my lad questions. The window of opportunity is once again open. I understand there is not a lot the more experienced baiters could learn from this, but I want to make the most of this opportunity none the less. From this lad I have gotten a very nice tattoo, a couple other trophy pics just for fun, and two carvings. The second carving has arrived at the drop box and is enroute to me as of today. I wanted to make sure the last carving had indeed been shipped before I resumed the questions.

Anyway, I started off with asking him the real names of the bosses. I wanted the top dogs. We shall see if he answers. I don't know if this info will be helpful at all, but I figure knowledge is power. I will not let this one go until he gives in. Any other good questions? He is now a full member of my church and is compelled to answer my questions. I will not submit him to phone calls or such at this time...I may want to get one more carving if possible so I don't want to burn the bridge.

Fire away with any questions and I will throw them at him and see what happens.

Goat Easter Egg 2013
www.emmanuelisastupidmugugoatdicker.webs.com
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's still a bunch of unanswered ones posted ^^^^.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am just trying to come up with more questions. I am trying to pick the best ones. In the bait I am playing dumb...some questions cannot be asked and still claim ignorance. I have quite a soap opera going with the lad.

He claims to have confessed to a victim, who then told his boss and he was kicked out of his master's house. He was living in a shop when he got word his mother died and he had to leave Ghana and go back to Nigeria, blah, blah, blah. We used to email daily and now we only email once or twice a week. Don't take me for believing his every word, but there are shreds of truth in what he says. Did his mother actually die? Maybe, but I could not care less. Did he actually confess? This has real possibility. He is extremely eager for my approval. (He did this on his own without my prodding) Notice, I say it has possibility...I do not believe anything they say until it is proven. What I know is when he does something he does a good job. His tattoo was awesome and looked just like the picture. The first carving was ugly as he** but had a lot of work put into it. The second carving was awesome. He really wants to come to the United States and is willing to comply with everything I have asked. He really thinks the money is coming and is very close to happening. He does not want to jeopardize his money train at this point. Besides getting another carving I want to extract some useful knowledge, but still maintaining the idea I am ignorant about scamming.

Goat Easter Egg 2013
r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nice work bobjohnson.

but i hope you will press him for real-life info on the top guys - i think that has got to take priority over trophies
bobjohnson wrote:
Anyway, I started off with asking him the real names of the bosses. I wanted the top dogs.

bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will not let this drop. I have it worked into the plot so I can get another trophy and get the names. He has already let it slip he knows at least some bosses. And, the horns were broken off the carving thereby making it useless (muhahahaha) So, he must send another carving and he must give me the names. It is his "calling" after all to be the great messenger to his people. He shall be the end of scamming. It is written.

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I went through this thread and took down the questions that are not answered yet. These are the ones I will try to get answered:

1. What do you pay for internet time.
2. How many lads work for themselves/work for a boss.
3. Average time frame of a scam to begin getting money
4. Average time frame of a scam beginning to end.
5. Popular US tv shows.

The rest I don't think I can get answered at this time. Please add to the list if you have anything.

Goat Easter Egg 2013
CarlisleNinnymuggins
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Average payout?

"Please hurry up with this transaction as I am out of funds"

"Carlisle,WOW WOW WOW WOW,Do you know my age?am 80 year plus" -Joe Jackson

Closed lad accounts x4 Nurse Nastys Audi TT<<Nowhere near as many as luckey.

Do not DARE click this link
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a response from my lad and added the above question to the list. We will see what happens. He denied knowledge of any names. I asked for the highest level names he had and informed him I needed some names before he gets any money. He could be telling the truth, who knows if they know the people ultimately in charge? No matter what I believe he is not being totally honest. He knows something. It may not be much, but he knows something.

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Truly impressive results anyway! Well done Thumbs up

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
ScammersMustDie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Consuela B. Hammick wrote:
Quote:
he is still making money almost every week. so much money.

That makes me so sad, just thinking about how many people are losing their money on this scamming bullshit.

You should ask them, if they really believe in a god, how do they not figure that this is going to get them sent to hell? How do they plan on justifying their actions to get into heaven? They all seem so religious. Rolling Eyes

From what I gather from his responses, they seem to have convinced themselves that only greedy white men or women answer these scams. I guess that makes it ok, the same way some people here in the U.S. have no sympathy for greedy people who get screwed somehow.

I guess my question to him would be, "Don't you think some of the people you scammed are in a desperate financial situation and are convinced that this could save them?"

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got my answers this morning. Will post the message when I have more time. My kids are running around like wild animals at the moment!

Goat Easter Egg 2013
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

1. What do you pay for internet time? By the minute or download? How much?
2. How many men work for themselves in this fraud business? More work for themselves or for bosses?
3. How often do they receive payments?
4. Average time frame of a fraud beginning to end?
5. Average time frame of a fraud to getting first payment?
6. Average total payout per fraud?
7. What are popular tv shows you get from the United States? I ask this so I can know how the United States is depicted there.

Quote:
Dear Rev,

Am happy you know that the questions you are asking me is very dangerous to me. You should know that this days, i do go to an internet cafe to read and reply you. And any body can easily view at my message.

Please here are the only names i could get to you.

My masters name. Chukwuemeka, his most senior brothers name who is also doing the same business is Ugochukwu. Then other names i can tell is this, Meme, Bobo 0.0, Obum etc. All this people are staying at the city of Tantra Hill Ghana.

On your questions.

1. 150 naira per hour while some other internet cafe do sale at 200 per hour.

2. Many work for themselfes while few work for bosses.

3. Some receive in two weeks while some in a month or months before they can receive anything. While some will work for years without receiveing any thing and on the process, they will go and consult an oracle for spiritual sacrifiese so they can be able to receive there own money. While some, after doing the sacrifies, they will receive nothing yet while some do received.

4. Uncountable.

5. Uncountable.

6. Any amount, it has no permanent amount. But whence you have started paying out of greed, they will continue to bill you untill you realize what you have done to yourself.

7. CNN, BCC ETV, QUATER TV OPERA SHOW ETC.

And for the ranking you are asking, there is nothing like rank on this business. What i know is that any body is a boss on his own. depending on the amount you have made on the business. That will determing on the level you are to see yourself. On this business, A small man today, can become a big man tomorrow.

Please let me know how far with the shipping. I don't know when i will be coming back to read your message. I have nothing with me this time. You can see how long it took me to write you on the quetions. I now hope on the donation please.

God Bless,

Lad

Let me know what you guys & girls think. Anything you did not know? Decent information?

Goat Easter Egg 2013
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

200.00 NGN = 0.966605 EUR
200.00 NGN = 1.35364 USD

Good to know that for every hour of internettime you waste they 'lose' approximately one euro. Not nearly enough... Although there's also the loss of the money that they are now 'not making'.

ETA: Source: http://www.xe.com/ucc/convert.cgi

bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So would you think that is priced high for them?

Goat Easter Egg 2013
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nah.. I don't think $1.5 per hour is enough. If they get $250 once they can spend 166 hours on the internet. And I'll guess they make way more than $250 every 166 hours, so the $1.5/hour doesn't really seem much, does it?

Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His answer to question 2 makes me think that maybe baiters are responsible of some of them doing scamming for years without a success.
But if they go to an oracle to solve this, they definitely think it's absolutely normal to do this kind of job.
A believer in God would go to pray, they go to see an oracle...
Though, they must have something aside, right?
How is it possible to live if you have a """job""" that never pays?

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
ihatespam
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did he tell how much that woman lost - if the story is true?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic