SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Im Back After A Break

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
liquidfuse
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is something I received recently if someone wants to take it or help me with it that would be awesome.

From Professor Dame Sandra Dawson Tue May 26 13:38:42 2009
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Authentication-Results: mta117.mail.sp2.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com.hk; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=yahoo.com.hk; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO galilee.maehdros.be) (84.17.129.139) by mta117.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 26 May 2009 23:30:06 -0700
Received: from cecoforma.be (62-197-119-179.teledisnet.be [62.197.119.179]) by galilee.maehdros.be (Postfix) with ESMTP id 7999E114299E; Tue, 26 May 2009 22:38:44 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from User ([124.120.131.158]) by cecoforma.be with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959); Tue, 26 May 2009 22:38:43 +0200
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
"Professor Dame Sandra Dawson"<[email protected]>
Add sender to Contacts
Subject: RE: PAYMENT OF US$800,000.00 INTEREST INTO YOUR ACCOUNT:
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 03:38:42 +0700
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Content-Length: 3268
Compact Headers

Barclays Bank London UK
Professor Dame Sandra Dawson
Executive Director (Board Member)

RE: PAYMENT OF US$800,000.00 INTEREST INTO YOUR ACCOUNT:

I am Professor Dame Sandra Dawson, Managing Director, Corporate Services Division and Head of Swift Transfer Unit of Barclays Bank London UK. Some time ago, in our bank your inheritance fund was brought to our bank from National Lotto Group here in England and after some period, the money was taken back to their treasury. But for the period of time this money was in our bank, it generated an interest of US$800,000.00 which we are about to pay you Via International Certified Bank Draft through our corresponding bank in US.(H.S.B.C). HongKong And Sanghai Bank Co-opration.

For your information and advice, you need to hasten up to pick this Fund because from time to time the National Lotto Group auditors do come to our bank to cross-check our files and our financial update, the earlier you comply with the demands of the delivery of the fund, the faster the action, because when the auditors arrive and find out that this interest fund is still in our bank they will call back the accrued interest to the lotto treasury account.

What we need from you now is any form of your identification for example; your International passport or your driver license, your telephone and fax numbers for easy communication to you with your mailing address where this Draft will be delivered. As a matter of fact we don’t have enough time to waste since we have wasted time in contacting you through phone, so try and comply with the entire necessary requirement for the transaction.

President, Barclays PLC & CEO Of
Investment Banking and Investment
Management (Board and Executive Committee member)
Email: [email protected]
Tell: +447031856557
Mobile; +447031823806
Fax: +447031849523

Note I have attempted to call you but all effort failed and I had to send you a mail on this email address, which I guessed belongs to you.

Expecting your immediately response.

Yours Sincerely,

Prof. Dame Sandra Dawson

Executive Director (Board Member)

Barclays bank London UK CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This transmission may contain confidential information protected by state or federal law.

Barclays Bank PLC. Registered in England. Registered No: 1026167. Registered Office: 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP. Barclays Bank PLC adheres to the principles of the Banking Code. A copy of the Code is available on request. "The Woolwich" and "Woolwich" are trading names of Barclays Bank PLC.

Proud sponsors of the Barclays Premier League

The information is intended only for use consistent with the state business discussed in this transmission.If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,copying, distribution, or the taking of any action based on the contentsis strictly prohibited.

If you have received thistransmission in error, please delete this email and notify the sende immediately.Your cooperation is appreciated.

Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"What we need from you now is any form of your identification for example; your International passport or your driver license,"
Time for fun with large files that won't open.. Wink Cool

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What Lotto fund is she talking about ? Why werent you notified sooner ? How did she find you ? What contact number was she using to phone you ? When did you win this money ? Do you need to open an account with them ? Is the draft necessary ? Can she not just send you a cheque ? When are the auditors due to review the books ?

Details man. Details. Smile

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic