SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Soludo retires - who's on next?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course, I had to learn this from a lad....

Quote:
Dear Xxxxx,

I got your mail, below, but I have been very busy, hence my late response.

It is good that you have successfully raised the amount needed to finalize your transfer. As you may well know, my tenure as CBN governor expired on the 29th of May (Last Friday) and a successor has been named to my office.

Indeed, he happens to be someone whom I trained in my days as a banker, so we have a good relationship. I have used the whole of this week trying to get him acquainted with this office and the duties required of him.

As regards your matter, I have been left instructions to transfer your funds ($25m) into your trust, upon confirmation of your payment of $75,000. However, It will be most desirable if I could oversee it. I have until next Wednesday to do this, as I will finally hands off then.

It will serve your best interested if you could make the transfer to the account with the details I will provide below and send me ( a scanned copy) of the transfer receipt immediately, so that I can conclude your transfer before I leave finally, on Wednesday.

I hereby assure you that this is the end of the road for you and I guaranty that you will receive your funds by the end of next week.

I further indulge you by giving you my very private number. You cannot under any circumstances give out this number, as it is the number which I am retiring to use, and I will not appreciate any calls on it, as regards my duties as the CBN governor. You can call me on it, till we are done with your transfer. +234 805 480 7553. You can reach me when you get off work today or tomorrow. You CANNOT call me on SUNDAY.

Professor Charles Soludo

I have looked at the Nigerian Press and Google, it is true that his tenure has finished, but who has taken over? No doubt our lads will soon tell us, but you could always ring the Professor on the number above and ask. Obviously not on a Sunday, Wink

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

You cannot under any circumstances give out this number
+234 805 480 7553.

Roy wasn't supposed to publish this number. So no calling it in the middle of the night (lad time). Or ASEMing it to loads of lads.
Is that clear?

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
jlc419
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems like a real opportunity for his replacement to email and take over - chopping the good Dr's dollar.

I wonder how many lads will send out "Goodday, I am Dr S's replacement and he has instructed me to take over your transaction..." emails in hopes of grabbing someone in an ongoing scam?
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a lot of people with no script any more ....

I'd ring +234 805 480 7553 to complain bitterly about it ... or get a lad to do it for me!
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rest assured his replacement will find hundreds of files left behind by Chuck, where you seem to be the beneficiary.

I found a good writeup of Chuckie's career in the Daily Sun LINK. It may take a while to load, the Sun seems to be hosted on a Sinclair ZX Spectrum.

Quote:
Until his very last day in office, there was no sign of a decline in the quality of his work, and the missionary zeal that he brought to bear on his vision for the nation’s financial sector.

And his never ending mission to reunite countless funds with their long lost foreign beneficiaries....

Still no word on his sucessor, but at least we have his private number, so ask away, obviously not at 3am, or on a Sunday.

ETA, obviously if the Professor should email you even after his retirement, DON'T confuse him by pointing out he's supposed to be at home gardening, let the less up to date lads make fools of themselves.

You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just tried to call him with Evaphone.
He didn't pick up Evil or Very Mad

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Sanusi Lamido Aminu Sanusi is the new governor of CBN.
Its on their website.
CBN
Looks like the passport fakers are going to be busy.

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\ I love the Daily Sun 1960's writing style of the CBN site:

Quote:
He then proceeded to the equally prestigious Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria where he bagged a Bachelor of Science degree

Now who will be the first to recieve an email from Sanusi Sanusi? Have YOU already got one?

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You CANNOT call me on SUNDAY.
He's obviously met RRRRRandy Oldman on notobescammed radio show on a Sunday before. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hopefully the lads will provide some creative ways to disturb his retirement. I always loved twisting the knife in "Old Chuckie".

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder why he bothered for ongoing scams? Victims already hooked, aren't likely to hear about the RL retirement. Only new victims would have any reason to research the name.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
thecoller
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't wait for Sunday to call the professor!

Closed lad accounts
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now I know why gmail has been so slow recently. It's due to the high traffic created by all the lads grabbing up the '[email protected] addresses. Laughing

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The end of an era! No more "Uncle Chuck"! Sad

I wonder if the new guy is related to Chief Joseph Sanusi?

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, do we call him Sunny?

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Joaquin
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the man, Lamido Sanusi, who replaced Charles Soludo at CBN:

And it looks as if he is wasting no time at all to get to work and have everybody paid. I received this email from him today (strange thing is the IP does not trace to Nigeria for me):

Quote:
From Sanusi Lamido Tue Jun 9 05:28:56 2009
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Authentication-Results: mta181.mail.re4.yahoo.com from=googlemail.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=googlemail.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 209.85.221.133 (EHLO mail-qy0-f133.google.com) (209.85.221.133) by mta181.mail.re4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 09 Jun 2009 05:57:25 -0700
Received: by qyk39 with SMTP id 39so265737qyk.30 for <[email protected]>; Tue, 09 Jun 2009 05:57:25 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:date:message-id:subject :from:content-type; bh=m+1eCqE3rGtUcdFqh9jLZVdPZnr3u3c1A1KmMjTcNoY=; b=pEIb0/ZpxLWKGOGWQ7r0zIKKscr81Rp2IIEugxb+ps/vk+aMPcUeIz12F0L3hDRJ7F X/FXF4AHtjY3Ara5p+n1j6s6PHfbvqzDgP9iS32UDbueZgqc+Ntuks3eO0T2tGIjIXtc xhwDRscL5Iqgy89Dyy3dPZ/2Dyg3+CoPMD1pY=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:content-type; b=nBlFjuJlHCa3uZs2fOcMp/KosLZGo7TVQdjiURTyJctnKMplSh4o4nSFPmnEeoqPGG d+Y1beG8dn1LONVD6s/Zd4Hli+AArheGXUcNHdq5aZf5CG0895btiCn3skUtV+UZr63h jwmwm++8/4VZ1ntqy97c05OE7VyCo6fI9uONs=
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.229.70.139 with SMTP id d11mt18182qcj.51.1244550536823; Tue, 09 Jun 2009 05:28:56 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 13:28:56 +0100
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Subject: ATTENTION
Sanusi Lamido <[email protected]>
Add sender to Contacts

Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=0016360e3bd6817042046be9e65e
Content-Length: 7571
Compact Headers

Dear approved Beneficiary,

My greetings to you all, here is my personal letter to you.
I have the pleasure to introduce myself, I am Mr. Lamido Sanusi, the Newly appointed Governor Central bank of Nigeria, you can log on below link go through based on my appointment: inline with the meeting held concerning your long over due contract payment.

http://ghanabusinessnews.com/2009/05/25/new-governor-picked-for-nigerias-central-bank/.

Records have clearly shown that you were amongst numerous beneficiaries of duly approved overdue claims by my predecessor and other debt management authorities, these includes the Federal Ministry of Finance, Presidential Debt Committees on foreign payment and payment advisory Board.

With all indications, payment is yet to be received by you due to evil performance of some hoodlums in society which has been now noted .I hereby to inform you that you will need not to make any payment upfront not until you received your Contract ATM Card at hand and confirm it in hand. Then you will proceed immediately to send the shipment and Insurance Fee of $1,200 USD so that you will receive your access pin Code as we are not ready to deceive or fool any of you this time. So If this arrangement is ok by you are hereby advised to reconfirm your Valid receiving address as soon as possible. Please as a new Governor, I want to clear these outstanding claims within the shortest possible time. You are required to reconfirm your payment information such as your full name, Your house address, a copy of your ID. and your direct telephone number for easy communication. This requested information will facilitate the input reference to ensure accurate information and immediate payment of your approved 7.5 million dollars via ATM CARD. through the paying oceanic bank plc,
as soon as you are ok with this new payment arrangements you are to contact the paying oceanic bank plc, the bank contact information; name of the director Mr. john smith. Email address; [email protected] telephone +234-808-599-7779.

I will open full communication with you in guiding you to get the money as it has been programmed, you as soon as you send all the data to the paying bank , .

This administration thank you for your patience and cooperation.
Help us to serve you better.

Regards
Mr. Lamido Sanusi
Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria.

Closed lad accounts x 46

dear sir
after waiting at the airport for 3 hours i did not see you, i was there till the last pilot came out, what is the position , are you in belgium or still in usa pls write me back , am confused - Patrick Williams

you must be a mad man why can,t you understand simple language it your
stupid mother that have head like that of sadam hussien that was hang
may your mouth bend to your back idiot i am helping you and you are talking trash.
francis mensah
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ That photo is what we'll see in the passports.

Should be interesting to see how many passports this guy has.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
frank.lester
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I did read the title as .. soludo retires, who's next to retire ?

@Joaquin - real a sprint-champion on the keyboard

Quote:
So, do we call him Sunny?

full name .. Uncle Sunny / Chief Uncle Sunny ?
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That email was sent from Google mail. It hides lads' IP addresses just as well as it hides those of baiters. The only IP addresses in there belong to Google.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Chuckie hasn't retired - he's working for Mr G0mer now as chief paymaster and dollar-chopper.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic