SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

persistent ba3tard

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
boyufistme
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad's latest score is:

Total Correct boxes clicked: 149
Total Refreshes: 22

on the MTCNS3cur3

If I post our correspondence do I have to include all the headers etc??? It's areal pain to XXXXX everything......

Bill
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Naaaaahh, we'll take your word for it. Laughing

Good job! Thumbs up

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
boyufistme
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK then here's some of it. I have me(Ringo Starr) and my bank manager (Roderick Jones who has Turret's Syndrome(sp?) never mind it also affects his writing..... I explained it all to him already....I love this shit.

After an initial salvo from him I responded thus (my script):

Hello!

A bit about myself. I am a retired sheepshagger here in Nebraska. I worked for 35 years as a Head Giver
Sheepshagger in a private farm my daddy left me. I am married with two wives (my religion allows two wives)
and 17 children. We have a small family run business producing custom yellow widgets as it is easier than
facing the cold winters shagging sheep.
Seven years ago I fell into a woodchipper here on the farm and both my arms and legs were mangled
so my children help with my daily feeding and bathing activities.
Please write me back and tell me more about yourself.
I am waiting to hear from you!
Sincerely,
Ringo

ATTN: MR. STARR,

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE TRY OUR BEST TO RETRIEVE THE MTCN NUMBER TO ENABLE US WITHDRAW THE MONEY YOU SEND TO US BUT ALL TO NO AVAIL SO I AM ADVICING YOU TO PLEASE WRITE TO THE WESTERN UNION TO CANCIL THE TRANSACTION AND GET YOUR MONEY BACK TO YOU SO THAT YOU CAN GO AND SEND IT DIRECTLY AS I EXPLAIN TO YOU IN MY LAST EMAIL AND GET THE MTCN NUMBER INTANTLY OR IF THEY CAN SEND YOU THE MTCN NUMBER FOR THE TRANSACTION SO THAT YOU CAN SEND IT TO US.

WE WILL AWAIT YOUT URGENT RESPONSE TO ENABLE US FINALIZE YOUR TRANSACTION BEFORE THE WEEK RUNS OUT.

LOOKING FARWORD TO HEAR FROM YOU.

REGARDS.

MR. JIM XXXX.

Mr. XXXX,

Unfortunately since 911 it is necessary to send money overseas in this fashion. The Office of Homeland Security has informed me these forms also need to be filled out before our business transaction can continue. They are very brief and should be no trouble to you.
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you are having any difficulties,
thank you
Ringo Starr

(So he tries to go at it again)

ATTN: MR. STARR
DEAR SIR,
WE JUST GET THE WAY TO RETRIVE THE MTCN OF THE PAYMENT YOU SENT TO US (ZENTH BANK).
SO IGNORE THE FRIST REPLY WE WROTE TO YOU ABOUT CALLING THE MONEY BACK, WE WILL INFORM YOU AS SOON AS WE RETRIVE THE MTCN NUMBER.

REGARDS
MR. JIM XXX.
MD. ZXXXXX BANK (Nigerian) PLC.

He must be getting pissed now because he is back on the same day asking me to keep it all secret.....

ATTN:MR. STARR,

WE HAVE RECIEVE YOUR MAIL ALONG WITH THE WESTERN UNION COMFIRMATION MASSAGE BUT IT HAS BEEN VERY DIFFICULT FOR US TO RETRIEVE THE MTCN NUMBER TO ENABLE US WITHDRAW THE MONEY FROM WESTERN UNION OFFICE HERE IN LAGOS NIGERIA SO I MUST ADVICE YOU TO WITHDRAW THE MONEY YOU SEND ONLINE AND DRIVE TO THE NEAREST WESTERN UNION OFFICE TO YOU TODAY AND SEND THE MONEY DIRECT IN CASH SO THAT THEY CAN GIVE YOU THE FULL PAYMENT INFORMATION AND THE MTCN NUMBER IN THE PAYMENT RECIEPT FOR YOU TO SEND THE PAYMENT INFORMATION AND THE MTCN NUMBER TO ME DIRECTLY THROUGH MAIL SO THAT WE CAN CASH THE MONEY IMMEDIATLY. INCASE YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO GO BECOUSE OF YOUR SITUATION THEN YOU CAN KINDLY WRITE OUT THE PAYMENT INFORMATION AND SEND SOME ONE TO GO TO THE NEAREST WESTERN UNION AND SEND THE MONEY THEN BRING BACK THE PAYMENT RECIEPT TO YOU FOR YOU TO SEND ME THE PAYMENT INFORMATION THROGH MAIL.

BELOW IS THE PAYMENT INFORMATION ONES AGAIN

RECIEVER'S NAME:XXXXXXXXX
ADDRESS: LAGOS NIGERIA
QUASTION: HOW ARE YOU?
ANSWER: FINE.

FINALLY, I MUST ADVICE YOU NOT TO INFORM THEM ABOUT THE TRANSACTION WHEN YOU GET TO THE BANK BUT IF THEY ASK YOU WHOM YOU ARE SENDING THE MONEY TO THEN YOU CAN TELL THEM THAT IS A FRIEND. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU MAKE THIS PAYMENT TODAY SO THAT WE CAN CASH IT AND START PROCCESSING YOUR FUND FOR TRANSFER TODAY TO ENABLE US FINALIZE YOUR TRANSFER TODAY.

WE WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT RESPOSE TOWARDS THIS EMAIL.

REGARDS,

MR. JIM XXXX.

Mr. Roder*ck J*nes appears:

Mr. XXXX

My client, Ringo fucking Starr, has expressed concern that you cannot aces the required data for the MTCN transfer. This is highly irregular and we at Poofter & Sons Credit Emporium are not used to dealing with such businesses. We are concerned that you are a legitimate financial institution. SHIT SHIT SHIT
We also require the two attached forms to be submitted before any funds can leave the country.
Please contact me from now goddamitsonsabitches on regarding this transaction as my client is severely disabled and is of a frail constitution though incredibly wealthy. As we all know, money is no substitute for good health. Thank you, fuck
Roderick Jones
Director of Customer Fleecing
MA Phd PPS QHY
Poofter & Sons

we'll see where he goes next.....
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Never heard of someone with writing tourrete's syndrome before! LOL
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think 'Turret's Syndrome' sounds so much more serious!

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@N N N: And strangely enough it happens all the time on this particular bit of the net...

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Our esteemed founder arsebandit Shiver did a shitshit shit Tourettes bait a wanker while back - it's in his f*cking book, you knobbers know.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
boyufistme
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Total Correct boxes clicked: 451
Total Refreshes: 33
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic