SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My Nigerian Scammer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Agnes Finke
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well. I did say I would stop for today.

Again. I apologize if I have offended anyone. Not intentional.

In my church the Nigerian men are actually wonderful husbands and fathers.

But one of them said to me not too long ago, 'He probably would marry you' [color=darkblue]and I couldnt understand it.[/color]

Once [Removed by MOD] got his status in the land thru marriage and/or having a biological child who had that status...

I now log off for a few days. When I come back..I would love to help those who are feeling bewildered.

I will actually write an article on Romance Scams for the magazine. And then I will email Graham and give him the link. If anyone wishes to submit their thoughts or experiences...perhaps we can work something out with the Moderator.

GOD ALWAYS HAS A PURPOSE AND A PLAN IN ALL OF OUR TRIALS. I guess.
Lakefield_Dave
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is anyone else's radar going BEEP,BEEP,BEEP right now?

"The e-mail was noted,and i want to say go to hell with you and your fucking" Ken K

"your e-mail was nominated by our fun and fortune bonanza machine base on
wrong segment" M. Cl4ck

"TAR MALADE IT WILL NEVER BE GOOD FOR YOU YOU PIG BENZONAL GRAZZY RABUBUK MAMULER F*CKING BEACH" O. G00day
Agnes Finke
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If I google his name, this website comes up, under the title My Nigerian Scammer, one click and all the emails and information is there.

What can we do about this?

This could be a problem.

Pls email me

Thanks
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Agnes
We have ascertained that the guy is a total jerk but not a scammer. He ended the relationship yet you are now accusing him of wanting to use you for a visa? How is that possible if he has ended the relationship? Again, I am really sorry that you have been hurt by this guy, but nothing indicates him to be a scammer.
Quote:

But the pattern is Romance Scam. Right?

No it really is not.

Yes, google searches for his name, will find all instances of it on the internet.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Agnes Finke
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No. He has ended the relationship. So he no longer wishes to use me for a visa.

That was his intention before.

Not now.

But I had no idea that if I googled his name this would all come up. Could we remove his name somehow. Because it is directly under his magazine.
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
No. He has ended the relationship. So he no longer wishes to use me for a visa.

That was his intention before.

That was something you decided a few posts ago- It appears that you are now grasping at straws trying to find some reason why he ended the relationship.
Where is that intention? I know you're trying to find something more to why he dumped you, but honestly I don't see anything to show he was attempting to scam you. If he wanted to use you to get a visa why would he end it?

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Agnes Finke
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

U may be right.

I was just trying to understand.
Agnes Finke
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can we change the name or something so that when his name is googled it doesnt come up under 419 My Nigerian Scammer.

What if an employer wants to google his name.

All the info is there.

That would be unfair to him.

And dangerous to me.

Is there something we can do?

Thanks
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I really am sorry for your hurt and know it must be tough for you. Sad It's natural wanting to find a deeper or more sinister reason for him ending it. To be honest, I think he has just moved on.
Take care of yourself and learn from the experience.

star star

Frederick Fokker:
Dec 11, 2007

Cachuma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lakefield_Dave wrote:
Is anyone else's radar going BEEP,BEEP,BEEP right now?

Yes. Big time.

I do not believe this is a scam. Normal relationship - no. But scam? No. No requests for money...no scam. Playing with someone's heart and emotions is not a crime.

I did some quick googling on some of the passages in the emails. They do not turn up on any scam formats that are out there. I can try doing more later, but I don't believe the results will be any different.

I'm not saying this was a normal relationship - just that there was no 419 crime going here.

Agnes, if you feel you've been scammed, I urge you (yet again) to go visit Scamwarners. You will be able to learn more about romance scammers there, and even read the experiences of others who have been actually scammed out of money. I'm very sorry you had a hurtful relationship with this fellow...but there just doesn't seem to be anything we can do for you here.

Closed lad accounts x15 Malaysia X1 United Kingdom X1

Hello Kitty! <---TS certified.
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cachuma
It's not a scam. See posts above Wink

star star

Frederick Fokker:
Dec 11, 2007

Agnes Finke
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No. What I mean is. He will go to Google. Type in his name. He will see. Under his magazine..and other things...the title of the website and then his name under the title I wrote, My Nigerian Scammer.

He will click and see all of this activity.
All of the conversations we have on this website. All of his mails to me. He will see it if he goes to Google which he does. And types in his name. Which he will.

That is what I mean.

Can we edit out his name from these posts. Or something. So it doesnt happen that he see these.

Thanks.

Try it yourself. Go to Google. then type in his name. You will see what I mean.

We need to remove his name. Both for his sake and mine.
Agnes Finke
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I really hope it is possible.

Please email me about this.

But if anyone googles his name, and employers do this a lot, they will see this history, he will recognize the mails he sent me.

And then what?

Thanks
Agnes Finke
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope someone answers soon.

He is the sort that would indeed Google his name.

I am glad he was not a scammer. As such he deserves a clean slate. His slate will not be clean if anyone goes to Google and types in his name.

I will wait for a response. I hope it comes. This is not good at all.

He is not a scammer. The relationship was unconventional. The hurt was because he was playing with me. Thats fine. Life happens. Well, this wont happen again. I am onto these things now.

But please. Could someone find a way that when his name is googled by him or someone else that the results of this webpage with his name under My Nigerian Scammer dont come up?

Thanks.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Agnes
I notice his email address is included in the latest emails you posted, by removing them it will help to keep Google from picking it up

Just adding,

Start from here http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1385082#1385082 and work your way down and edit out his email address.

Google will continue to pick it up for a while but eventually it will stop coming up

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Agnes Finke
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, Murray.

That makes me feel a lot better.

Tomorrow I will Google his name again. Hopefully it will NOT come up under 419 Eaters, My Nigerian Scammer.

I am glad I tried it. That was really alarming. Just imagine him finding it. That would be ...I cant even imagine.

But yes. I was just trying to find a reason..and what really does it matter.
Ishkabibble
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Agnes Finke wrote:
I think he is being very manipulative.

What a jerk.

and

Quote:

GLORY TO GOD.

He is so blind, [Removed by MOD]. No idea that the magazine is being used to spread the Gospel.

HA HA HA

Do you feel you are now using him, as he used you?

If there was no scam, just an unhealthy relationship, are you having any second thoughts about how you are scamming him?

Regards,
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If I were him, I'd be far more concerned about all his racist rhetoric showing up, than this thread here at eater.

You render this thread useless by deleting everything you posted! This was an excellent thread to show that not all online love affairs that end, are part of a scam. You have now removed all that information..Removing his name is fine, but now you're going through and deleting all your posts? Confused

star star

Frederick Fokker:
Dec 11, 2007

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic