SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My Nigerian Scammer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Agnes, it doesn't look like we will have any proof of scamming based on your emails but we may be able to find complete sets of script with a few searches on early emails.

I have a little time at the moment if you have anything for me to search on

In the meantime please stop any baits until we have some proof

@Lakeside, thanks for your help Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Agnes Finke
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought I had made a wonderful friend online..that a bond was forming..that bcos we couldnt see each other...defenses were down..two people communicating openly and honestly...in a way that could never happen in real life...due to defenses and barriers. That this was special. That we were actually falling in love..tho we had never met. Then I started to get confused and distressed. His phone conversations were. odd. Lots of silences..no real communication..so different than the emails. Then the badgering started. If I didnt contact him morning and night he would become anxious. Then he wanted to be called all the time. Checking this out...I found the emails he sent..regularly..building in intensity...mild references to his business...making me feel my duty was to be by his side supporting him...even the mails themselves..all fit the pattern and examples shown me in Wikipedia Romance Scams. Most involved Nigerians. And then it all clicked. I felt I had lost my friend...been deceiived...I told him...he screamed Do U want to go on a date. I yelled back NO. I guess I am wondering WHY would he do this. What motive. If I had met him...what then? The scam involved his feigned romantic intentions...
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am sorry Agnes, but this

Quote:
Then the badgering started

Doesn't make him a scammer

Do you have any early emails or can you tell us where you found him?

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Agnes Finke
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday, October 13, 2008 8:06 PM
From: "Axxx Mxxx" <[email protected]>View contact detailsTo: <[email protected]>He xxxxx,

ssssss

Last edited by Agnes Finke on Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Agnes Finke
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am taking out everything, Murray.

You were supposed to edit out a name - not an entire post! - lotta

Last edited by Agnes Finke on Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Agnes Finke
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All comes out.

Last edited by Agnes Finke on Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Agnes Finke
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sssss

Last edited by Agnes Finke on Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Agnes Finke
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

all deleted out - SP[/i][/color]

Last edited by Agnes Finke on Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Agnes Finke
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

edit out all

Last edited by Agnes Finke on Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Agnes Finke
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

delete all

Last edited by Agnes Finke on Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Agnes Finke
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here Murray are some examples of the many mails that were exchanged. I am feeling drained now. Later emails were full of pressure, I think I sent you an example or two yesterday. 'Why have you forsaken me' after just 2 days of no contact. 'Where are you' 'You said you would call in an hour it has now been over an hour' 'Dont leave me alone in boredom'

When I told him about my sponsored children, and no I have him no names or details, he said, 'I want them to be our sponsored children too, so thank you for making me the father of many children'. This was I believe a very early mail, perhaps 3rd or 4th one.

He may just be a Nut Case.

He did not have my photograph. On the phone he said nothing much. I did not like his voice on the phone. Very cold. Hard. Nothing like the emails full of gushing talk.

Soon he wanted telephone calls morning and night. If I didnt call and it was excrutiating calling him, he never said much, just, 'I dont know how to talk to ladies' or 'where are you' and more frightening, 'Are you there by yourself...are you?" Of course, I told him, 'I am never alone, [Removed by MOD], my brother lives down the basement'

'I hear you breathing. Are you walking'.

I dont know. Here are some examples. Perhaps you and the others can give me your feedback.

I am recovering. But it is like 2 steps forward and 1 step back still.

Soon, very soon, I will join the Forum as a Romance Baiter.

Until then...
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The last email looks like someone ending a relationship and I'm sorry if this has hurt you.

I'm still unsure as to why you think this is a romance scammer? He does come across as a jerk, but not a scammer. Confused

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Agnes Finke
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

done the last email has been edited out. Hopefully this will get this off Google now.

Last edited by Agnes Finke on Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Agnes Finke
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All will be fine. Sorry guys. I am so glad I found out early enough though. I had no idea. I dont want to ruin his life. Or mine.

Last edited by Agnes Finke on Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Well his emails fit all of the templates that I have seen for Romance Scammers.

Yes but romance scammers do it for the money - always.
Quote:

Loving someone they have never seen. And this after just 1 or 2 mails.

yes - that is indicative of a scammer. However, you know this guys location and real information. Scammers never use real details.

Quote:
Perhaps he is just a Jerk as you say.

A huge controlling jerk.
Quote:

You dont think he was serious though do you?

I honestly have no idea as I don't know the guy but most likely not. There are some people out there who are into having online affairs and he may be one of them.

Quote:
I did ask him. I left him a voicemail message, 'Are you in love with me really..or was it just a joke'. 'If you are in love with me, leave me a voicemail message, if not, then you dont need to respond'.

And he did not respond.

That probably means he is no longer interested.

Quote:
I feel violated. Raped emotionally. I read online this is a common reaction.

I'm sure you do and I am really sorry that he has left you feeling this way. Sad

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Agnes Finke
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi:

I think I do agree with you.

I am actually posting articles to his magazine. But I submit articles on Godly things and he prints them.

The last edition of the magazine was mostly my stuff. I had referred people and suggested topics.

Since his mails fit the templates, my guess is that he was playing a version of the Romance Scammer game..due to boredom..whatever.

He sends copies of the magazines to my mailbox, which is not located anywhere near my house or even town.

I mail him whenever I forward articles. I told him I have forgiven him for the game he played, that it seems to be a very common game amongst Nigerian men, that I am not mad at him, but that I have learned a very valuable lesson about communicating with men for any length of time if they happen to be from Nigeria.

In the meantime, I use the magazine to work for Christ. My Pastor has subscribed to the magazine and submits articles on topics like Being A Good Father. Poetry from a child who wrote while he was a few days from dying, 'Im not okay, but thats okay, Jesus loves me anyway'. Lots and lots of Godly people submitting articles.

Mxxxx is into politics. He is a political refugee. And I get the children or Pastors to submit articles.

I always forward Mxxx an email whenever I forward an article. But they have not been too friendly lately. He never responds. He never even says 'Thank you' for the articles. But he sure does use them.

Last time on phone he was giving me instructions for distributing the magazines. He didnt want to chat though. 'I am at the printers' '[Removed by MOD] the magazine is...'
'Where are you? We can talk later'

But I labour with quiet satisfaction. He doesnt know that I and the Pastor are using the magazine to bring honour and glory to God.

In every edition, the Pastors Sermon, and some other Godly things. The next article I will place in there is about Using Things and Loving People. Not the other way around. And one from the Pastor about Gods loving answer to a childs song about his baby sister.

And I give Mxxxx directions about what to do and what to say because he is not very good speaking to people directly.

I am okay. He scammed me into thinking we were in love. Which is nonsense. It would never happen now. Not ever.

If you give me your private address, I can have magazines sent to you. Also if anyone wants to submit articles.

I am trying to get that magazine established, it is floundering a bit. The good thing is that [Removed by MOD] is having difficulty finding people to write for free ... about Politics.

And I find lots and lots of wonderful, good and Godly people to submit all sorts of articles.

I think we should change the name of the magazine to. '[Removed by MOD] World'.

Regards,

Florence

Last edited by Agnes Finke on Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Agnes Finke
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very controlling. I think this was what distressed me most.

I hate that.

And even now, I think he is being very manipulative.

What a jerk.

GLORY TO GOD.

He is so blind, No idea that the magazine is being used to spread the Gospel.

HA HA HA

Last edited by Agnes Finke on Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Agnes Finke
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanx everyone for your help. I will never be Romance Scammed again.

I even mailed him saying if there is anything you want to say to me, good or bad, you can.

No response.

It is actually quite rude of him not to reply to my magazine stuff though. If I were not working for the Lord (and that is all the thanks I need), I would never stick around.

He has a bad character to say the least. Or is a Jerk as you guys said.

No man of good character would do the things he did. The very LEAST he could do now is to thank me for the contributions I make. Like I said, the last edition was almost 90% my stuff, people I had referred.

There are some strange people out there. And in general, Nigerians seem very odd to me. This whole thing, is wierd. And wierd is not good.

But GLORY TO GOD, I have submitted two more articles for publication. One is on twins being born to a biracial couple. One black. One white. Unity in Diversity.

It will be a while before I can trust again. I still kind of think, this was a variation of a Romance Scam. He knew he was sucking me in, vulnerable newbie that I was.

And Romance Scams do not fall into strict categories, do they? I mean yes he gave me true and correct information. But then there was a lot of typical nonsense as well.

Remember he proposed marriage to me over the telephone. Marriage! Over the telephone!

Well, thanks all. I will come back here and give my two cents on other scams. And I will soon become a Baiter...if I qualify.

But if anyone has any new information...let me know.
Ishkabibble
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Agnes,

Get him into a conversation about his landed immigrant status, or lack there of. I understand he's not replying but if you can ever get it back to a conversation, I think you might find the whole "marry me" was his angle on the romance scam.

Toronto is blessed with folks from all corners of the world. Draw a circle around any large enough group however and I am sure you find a few bad apples. My face to face experience with Nigerians has been positive. Of course, I am baiting every bit of nonsense that comes into my character's email id and the IPs on the headers inevitably point back to Legos, or the like. A mixed bag basically.

Life always throws you a curve. I would say that you always have to be careful, not just of Nigerians.

Regards,
Agnes Finke
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

out this comes too

Last edited by Agnes Finke on Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Agnes Finke
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is always going to Barrie to talk to his Immigration Lawyer.

I am going to try to talk to him about his Immigration Status. Since our 'love affair' is over, why not?

I may be able to get my Pastor to do it. I had [Removed by MOD] call the Pastor up to 'talk about the article' and he said, 'Pastor K. is a nice man, he is actually going to subscribe to the magazine and ask his friends and coworkers to do so as well' (!!!!) I have [Removed by MOD] call Pastor K to 'wish him happy birthday' (LOL) and he actually does this.

Mxxxx said 'I am going thru tough times right now, that is why my response has been slow'

My Britishness seems to impress people from 3rd World Countries. I no longer have the accent, but everyone says it is in my manner and demeanour, they say this in a very admiring way. Apparently it is obvious at first glance to lots of people. [Removed by MOD] did say, 'I knew you were British from the instant I met you'
Just a bit of rant. Background information. Sorry to rant so much, hope U can use some of this. Working it out of my system I guess
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Agnes Finke - some of the views expressed in that publication didn't appear very Christian, from the parts I read, so I would be cautious about becoming too closely involved with it, but that's ultimately your judgement.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Agnes Finke
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

U know..I think U may B 100% correct!

The lad wanted to MARRY ME.

Very Happy

It is starting to make sense now. He told me his Dad had 8 wives, and his mum was Christian. This checks out. He told me he has a wife back in Nigeria and two children, but he screamed on the phone, 'U must be a very creative person...I want to MARRY YOU!! A LEGAL MARRIAGE. YOU AND U ALONE. He knew me well. He wanted to have my BIOLOGICAL DAUGHTER. He knew me well. He said, 'Sometimes I wear my wedding ring, sometimes I dont...I will put it back on AND TRY TO GET YOU TO WEAR ONE TOO. Oh.My. Gawwd.
He said, 'U know me inside out by now and I know U pretty well too"

I just couldnt understand it.

But I think...I really think...knowing what I know about things...

In the near future, if I can help even one person to not go thru what I and others have gone thru, my work will have been done.

I may even submit an article to the magazine...all about it. And I am only half joking.

Well, folks...I log off now. See you in a day or 2 or 3.

But I will be part of this Forum now, if that is okay. I think I will have lots to contribute. Although I was fooled once.

It aint always about money, so I do disagree with Murray. Sometimes it is about getting Citizenship.

Be warned people. It is extremely difficult for anyone from Nigeria to get Citizenship. Check online if U like. It is near impossible.

I won't list the reasons here.

I have taken up enough time for a while.

I will in future try to edit my posts a bit more.
Agnes Finke
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry if I have offended anyone. It was not intentional. I am speaking in generalities only.

I am nothing special just because I am British. It is the publics perception.

Many wonderful, warm Nigerians that I know of in Church. But again it is perception.

I just wasn't editing myself properly. So sorry about that.

I always think it should go without saying..but that is an error. So just to be clear, I have nothing against Nigerian people, everyone is an individual, and I personally love and trust my Pastors, all of them, and most of the church members.
Agnes Finke
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He said he loved be because of my good nature & good manners. He said he wanted his biological daughter to share my gene. (Read...Citizenship..dual nationality, status in the land). Which would then grant HIM that same right. To [Removed by MOD], his wedding ring was..as he said, just a fashion. sometimes he wears it, sometimes he doesnt. His wife back in Africa also sometimes does. Sometimes does not. And he knew me so well that I would marry only for love. So..he LOVED ME. and he knew I would not be sharing my husband with other ladies, so it was ME AND ME ALONE. And later when I told him I didnt want to meet him in person, he kind of dropped off. I guess looking for another lady with Dual Nationality.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic