SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New hitlad ready for abuse!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bobjohnson
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He responded twice and everything has gone quiet. Sad

Goat Easter Egg 2013
www.emmanuelisastupidmugugoatdicker.webs.com
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ probably because he doesn't have time for "Internet chart"

Quote:
I DO NOT HAVE TIME FOR INTERNET CHART,YOUR TIME IS LIMITED, SEND THE ELECTRONIC WIRED TRANSFER SLIP YOU MADE OR YOU DIE WITH YOUR HEAD FAR FROM YOUR BODY..

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love how specific they are when they describe your death. Laughing

Quote:
YOU DIE WITH YOUR HEAD FAR FROM YOUR BODY

Clearly he hasn't thought it through that if we're "dead" than we probably won't care how close or far away our head is anymore.

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for dirty nasty pr0n!!1]</a>
pony pony pony
Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mortar x6
Star
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Reverand is still preying for him and telling him that he is not afraid to die if it is God's will.

Quote:
YOUR WORDS ARE OK. BUT WE CAN ACHIEVE THAT ONLY IF YOU CAN SEND ME THE CASH THEN I CAN SETTLE MY BOYS AND THEN COME TO YOUR CHURCH AND GIVE MY LIFE TO CHRIST. BUT ON THE CONDITION THAT YOU WILL NOT INVOLVE THE POLICE!!!

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
kallepromp
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, he is back online now.

Got a list of 5 persons i should pay $5000 each. Rolling Eyes
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 5:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone figured out where this lad is at yet?

I know he's using gmail, but I was hoping that maybe someone had drug him to SecSh1eld or something.

M7CN Mangler - 1998 clicks. This process is absolutely embarassing. - Sgt. Jones
M7CN Mangler+SecSh1eld+Allst@r= How dear you make me go thru such stress.. - Fr@nk West

pony pony pony
Star
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this in one of my my catcher accounts, not sure if it's the same hitlad, but he uses the same name anyway, and Gmail too.

ali james <[email protected]>

By the looks of the email addy he's giving up scamming if this one doesn't bring him a lot of maga. Laughing

Quote:
subject: the money or your life.

ATTN.

LISTEN VERY CAREFULLY ,THIS IS THE ONLY WAY I CAN CONTACT
YOU, my TEAM HAS BEEN PAID TO ASSASINATE YOU, I HAVE EVERY REASON TO
CARRY OUT THE CONTRACT,BUT I DECIDED TO GIVE YOU A CHANCE AND SAVE YOUR FAMILY THIS PAIN,THIS YOUR ALTERNATIVE,I WISH TO HELP YOU UNLESS YOU
DONT WANT TO HELP YOUR SELF,I WILL SEND YOU ENOUGH EVIDENCE YOU NEED ON A VIDEO TAPE RECORD
TO NAIL MY EMPLOYER DOWN WITH THE LAW.

BEFORE THAT YOUR REQUIRED TO MAKE AVAILABLE THE SUM OF $100,000. USD,
AFTER WHICH I WILL DIRECT YOU ON WHAT TO DO NEXT TO SAVE YOUR SELF AND
YOUR FAMILY FROM THIS PAIN THAT WOULD HAVE BEFALLED YOU FROM MY
EMPLOYER,THE MONEY WILL BE USED TO SETTLE THE TEAM MEN INVOLVED TO GO
BACK TO THERE DESTINATIONS AND YOU BETTER KEEP THIS INFORMATION TO
YOUR SELF BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW WHO IS WHO WHERE YOU ARE NOW,IF HE
FINDS OUT I HAVE BETRAYED HIM TRYING TO HELP YOU,YOU WILL HAVE YOUR
SELF TO BLAME, I HAVE ORDERED MY MEN TO SATY AWAY FROM YOU.

DO WE HAVE A DEAL OR NOT ?

NOTE: YOU HAVE TWO OPTIONS HERE, (1)YOU HAVE TO GET HIM ARRESTED WITH
THE INFORMATION I WILL GIVE YOU AFTER THE PAYMENT OR ( 2)YOU HAVE HIM
KILLED TO SAVE YOUR SELF.
I WILL VISIT YOUR HOUSE AGAIN BUT NOT NOW, MY BOYS EYES ARE ON YOU SO
GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
tropical 5
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

instead of acting scared i told him to bring it (in all caps of course) and that if he messed with me i would "take his piece away from him shove it up his a** and pull the trigger until it goes click"(big lewbowski reference) i think later im gonna ask him to kill his employer
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

While this is a tempting way to respond,it normally will not go anywhere.The lad need to be convinced that you believe he is what he says he is.We understand he is on the other side of the world in an internet cafe,but a real victim would not.The easiest way is to act terrified and compliant.Once you have your hooks in him,you can try to work for the killing his employer angle.You can also start with disbelief(C'mon now-if that you in the next office Bill,this is a pretty sick joke).
Once he believes payday is coming you can have a lot of fun with a hitlad.It is a format that takes little finesse on his part,so I suspect it attracts the stupider sort of lad.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Blah

Quote:
Clearly he hasn't thought it through that if we're "dead" than we probably won't care how close or far away our head is anymore.

That's true, but he does have a point. Depending on when each body part is found, your family might have the expense of two funerals Crying or Very sad

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Jasper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is quite interesting!!! I'm wondering if it could be the same hitlad I had a while back. The first email listed is very similar to the ones he was using before. I just sent him out something. I'm going to see what I can find out. If it is the same hitlad, then he's been busy. Twisted Evil It seems like both listed here could be the same lad, maybe. I'll let you guys know what I find out!

Closed lad accounts x9 Easter Egg
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Lads use and share scripts. So it doesn't mean it's the same one.
I've responded as 10 year old Agnes again.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I told the lad (the one I posted on earlier) to email me from a yahoo account because his emails keep getting truncated using googlemail.

Just received a reply from his yahoo addy: the header gives me
83.229.101.68 Nigeria (Onitsha)

Sudden change of names as well: Ali James now emailed as Adamu Ali. Lads .. Smile Time to have some fun with him.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I must have misunderstood how the money was to be sent and mailed a money order to the first two names on the list. He replied:

Quote:
Re: Assasination payment

attn.

i told you to use western union and make the payment, we do not deal with money order, if you used western union money transfer, where is the scanned copy of the payment slip.

your time is limited.

bye.

Has anyone sent an attachment or been able to figure out where he is yet?

pony
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has dropped me twice now, and I just send him another email from another account and he comes back.

I would like to get him to S3curity Sh1eld. It logs the lad's IP address.

Just sent this to provoke a response.
Quote:
Dear xxxx

I sent the money off several days ago, but it seems nobody has picked it up yet.
What is going on?

Have you called off your boys yet? Is that their van parked outside on my street?

Sincerely

pony pony pony
Star
pensi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i tried to get him on s3cur3 sh13ld too, he doesn't bite... grrr
well since i am a poor girl that just sent her last money (which of course) got chopped:
Quote:
please don't play with me i really don't have any money left!!! what should i do??? i could offer you sex instead of money you just have to say!!

let's see how that turns out Very Happy

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in. Very Happy

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Blah,

Quote:
Is that their van parked outside on my street?

Laughing Laughing Laughing

pony
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear,I cannot follow instructions
Quote:
I KILLED JAMES D@LICKS BECAUSE OF THIS KING OF MISTAKE YOU JUST MADE, LISTEN VERY CAREFULY, I HTE GAME AND IF I TRY TO HELP YOU AND YOU PLAY GAMES, THEN YOUR LIFE WILL BE A DEAD CASSINO, IF YOU FUCK WITH ME, YOU WILL BE CALLED LATE, NOW YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SEND THE MONEY TO LONDON, USING TWO DIFFERENT NAMES AS STATED BELOW.PAY IN $5000 USD TO EACH, YOU MUST FOLLOW MY ORDERS OR YOU WILL BE A DEAD MAN. SEND THE SCANNED COPY OF THE PAYMENT SLIPS AT ONCE.
HERE ARE THE NAMES.
1.NAME: MIKE OW3N . Address: 171 Swallow Hill Road. Department of Economics. Pownal, VT 05261
2.NAME: J@MES SMITH. address: 63 Hoe Street. London. E17 4SA

Just what is a dead cassino?Who is James D@licks?And he will call me late?Fun lad

Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS

blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Clearly it is time for you to send the payment to Pownal, Vermont, London.

Stop with the delays Doc.

pony pony pony
Star
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought about screwing with him on the London/Vermont bit.Then I started wondering if that might be educating a lad.I have a lot of other avenues open and decided to leave that one alone.His trouble is I sent all $10,000 in one payment 2 days ago.My test question was "I am" answer"bin laden".He hasn't commented on that yet.I still want to know what the hell a dead Cassino is.

Jack the hitlad

Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Lads just can't spell. It means casanova, and that last perverted indiscretion of yours is all on tape. You'd better get the money to him asap. Very Happy

pony
DoctorPhil
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was wondering if anyone would happen to have a link to a news article where someone had fallen victim to this type of scam? I don't doubt at all it has happened, I was just interested in reading about it. Thank you!

Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok he's back.

Quote:
LISTEN AND LISTEN GOOD IF YOU EVER MAKE PAYMENT SCAN AND SEND THE COPY OF THE RECEIPT OF PAYMENT TODAY OR I PROVE TO YOU THAT WE ARE NOT JOKING WITH YOU.......

I think this lad has the attention span of a gnat. He doesn't seem to remember that he's dropped me twice already.. Rolling Eyes

pony pony pony
Star
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I told him since I'd already sent 2/5th's of the payment he needed to destroy 2/5th's of the evidence. What's so hard to understand about that?

Quote:
YOU MUST BE STUPID TO THINGS YOUR OWN WAY AM ONLY GIVING YOU TODAY TO CORRECT THAT YOUR STUPID MISTAKE OR ELSE......

DoctorPhil, I'm sure there must be victims of this particular scam but I haven't personally read any. I found this on Scambusters.org but it doesn't go in to detail:

Quote:
Further, a new variant of this Hitman scam surfaced in January that seems more focused on identity theft. These email scams are supposedly from the FBI in London. They claim that:

"An individual was recently arrested for the murders of several United States and United Kingdom citizens in relation to this matter.

"The recipient's information was found on the subject identifying the recipient as the next victim.

"The recipient is requested to contact the FBI in London to assist with the investigation."

This variant seems more geared toward identity theft, and asks for personal information from the victim to "help" the FBI.

pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic