SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What is this?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anybody seen this? Is it just a phishing attempt? Or spreading a virus/trojan? It came into my catcher account. There is a file attached to the email called: "credit freeze html, zipped file #1.zip" (I did not open the file).

Talks about a website - A little searching found this google group: http://groups. google. com/ group/ american-eagle-civil-and -human-rights-in-idaho?pli=1

Quote:
rom [email protected]
date Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 2:15 AM
mailed-by aol.com
I am sending you this file which tells you the best way to prevent your identity, from being stolen I hope this info. will help you, if you do find it is helpful, please send me a five dollar donation, for my cause, which is to fight gov. officials, misconduct, and help me see people that committed felonies on me are brought to justice, as evidenced by my website, at google groups .com, name of group American Eagle civil and human rights in Idaho, this money will help me get a lawyer, and continue to fight these crooks, and I would appreciate it a lot, and please come join my group, or watch my group, closely, so these people are brought to justice, for breaking there own laws, please read my site very closely, as I am not a very good writer, but am learning, as I go and don't want to change my site to suit anyone, it is honest and how I feel, and shows I was only a carpenter till it was all taken away from me.
And I hope you can help me, if this info. keeps you from losing money in future, and if not it is all good as people should know this without paying a crooked outfit, that only does this same thing, as you can do and charges you monthly for this info, they don't want you people to know this stuff, so they can rip you off, so I thought it fitting I send this to people when I got my hand out begging, as this is not how I would do it, or want it.
My name is Robert Heizelman ph.# 760 500 3872 address,is 4597 Acoma ave.San Diego, CA, 92117, if you do decide to send something or hear what happened, to me but it is all on my site, and trying to be covered up now, by all, please look in the files section and zoom the documents and you will see I am telling the truth, but no one will hear it, as it will cost them to much money, if this comes out, and there jobs, but that is to bad for them, we all make a choice in life. And I want to help others like me someday if I can help myself first and get solid people to back the truth. To bring it out, and it is a lot of if's, thanks for listening, and talk to you later Bobby....

Note, the telephone number is a cell phone from Vista, CA. The address is a real address, but the name does not match. I did not find anybody named Robert Heizelman in CA records. I am not sure about IP's coming from aol email accounts, but the header shows this IP as the origin: 64.12.136.70 UNITED STATES Probable Origin IP

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.city-data.com/forum/members/bhadley59-590796.html

Sounds like a delusional anti-government conspiracy theorist whackjob who has learned to spam.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
LegolasGreenleaf
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would guess it's adware/spyware. Maybe a trojan of some type too.

"...i consider your delay/silent to be constitutionally wrong, illegally untenable, technically illogical and professionally dangerous..."
"... it is understood and believe that delay is a mother killer to financial investment."-An0ml3z3 G0dw|n
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sir scam alot wrote:
http://www.city-data.com/forum/members/bhadley59-590796.html

Sounds like a delusional anti-government conspiracy theorist whackjob who has learned to spam.

Laughing Yeah, I found that too...but what is he spamming for? If he just wants attention to his site, why send a file attachment that looks like it would be malware of some kind? Doesn't make sense. And asking for $5 to be sent to a real address in California?

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic