SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Received 419 regarding this weeks Air France Crash.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Spurious
a very big foollll

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn these Mugu's are cold-blooded and ruthless. It hasn't even been
five days and I get this.
Quote:
A dormant domiciliary account with a point balance of ($8.3m USD) has been willed to you by late Veronica Ivanovitch, 57; Swiss-Brazilian; the wife of telecoms millionaire Hans Ivanovitch, who died amongst crew and passengers aboard Air France Flight 447, which crashed in the Atlantic Ocean en route from Rio de Janeiro to Paris carrying 228 people on Sunday, 31st May 2009.

Just sharing as it goes to their degenerate nature.
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They don't hang about.

Bait him so hard he wishes he'd been on that plane.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
tazmanian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fancy sharing his details?

"If this is a game you are pulling with us please stop we are not such people you have to be playing games with." - Mr. Charn Sophonpanich
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

These people are absolute hyenas.

I'm willing to bait this one too if you want to provide details.
El Sid
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Aye, I'll 3rd that if your willing to PM details?

http:// mar mighty industries. webs. com/ (leave your baiter/catcher address in the guestbook)

Martin Shen: "I am convinced that you will not betray me immediately.."

Mansa Musa Kamara: "...you resemble the son a one pussy sucker and I think my guess is right. Yes, your name is bastard...the problem now is that no one knows if the gods will accept your blood for a sacrifice. Bastard you are and bastard will you remain..."

S0L0M0N Bo@tang: "Thanks for your response. The content is painstakingly understood." - yeahh lad-pain!!
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Veronica Ivanovitch, 57; Swiss-Brazilian; the wife of telecoms millionaire Hans Ivanovitch

Copied and pasted from the passenger list. The first of many such scams probably. There's no tragedy that lads won't see as a moneymaking opportunity.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
tazmanian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Let's make them pay for it. I hope the OP releases his details, I hope he/she won't mind me mentioning this mail can be found via google. II will remove this observation if the OP requests.

replaced full quote from post directly above with "^^" to make things easier to read -ghost

"If this is a game you are pulling with us please stop we are not such people you have to be playing games with." - Mr. Charn Sophonpanich
frank.lester
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dear fellow - baiters, I have googlt the phrase and was send to .... http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/showthread.php?p=85308 , where I found this:
Quote:
Barr. Alban Bagbin/late Veronica Ivanovitch/crashed in Atlantic Ocean on 31st May2009
Received: from [61.19.244.104]
Thread-Topic: inheritance notification
Subject: inheritance notification
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 01:17:39 +0700

Barrister Alban Bagbin. Address: Cantonments Accra Ghana. Phone: +233209563427 E-mail: [email protected]
Good day,
The inspiration to contact you is simply divine Providence and Legal; I send you this message, accordingly with the will testament act 1993 of Ghana Constitution, and also to secure your services in a private and confidential matter. Let me begin by introducing myself, I am Barrister Alban Bagbin and I live in Accra, Ghana, where I practice as a lawyer at the Law Trust Company Ghana www.lawtrust.com.gh. I have currently, an annual contract with a bank, here in Accra Ghana.
A dormant domiciliary account with a point balance of ($8.3m USD) has been willed to you by late Veronica Ivanovitch, 57; Swiss-Brazilian; the wife of telecoms millionaire Hans Ivanovitch, who died amongst crew and passengers aboard Air France Flight 447, which crashed in the Atlantic Ocean en route from Rio de Janeiro to Paris carrying 228 people on Sunday, 31st May 2009. I write for your indulgence and support for the transfer of this your inherited fund to your account in your country through legal means.
Please note that each piece of information I give to you herein is based on information checked and confirmed by me here at my office.
Let me know if you are the rightful benefactor as well provide your names in full and telephone number and/or contact address while getting back to me e-mail: [email protected] call me also on Phone: +233209563427 so we can talk. NOTE: THIS CORRESPONDENCE IS TO BE KEPT CONFIDENTIAL UNTIL FINAL VERIFICATION OF YOUR IDENTITY AND SUBSEQUENT TRANSFER OF YOUR INHERITANCE TO YOU SO AS TO AVOID CONFUSSION.
Thank you and remain Blessed. Sincerely, Barr. Alban Bagbin. Phone: +233209563427 E-mail: [email protected]

so, I have learned 2 things in this .. google 'could be' your friend, and if posting a infamously quote of an scam-mail, than is best with details.
El Sid
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice - lets bring the rain people! Twisted Evil

http:// mar mighty industries. webs. com/ (leave your baiter/catcher address in the guestbook)

Martin Shen: "I am convinced that you will not betray me immediately.."

Mansa Musa Kamara: "...you resemble the son a one pussy sucker and I think my guess is right. Yes, your name is bastard...the problem now is that no one knows if the gods will accept your blood for a sacrifice. Bastard you are and bastard will you remain..."

S0L0M0N Bo@tang: "Thanks for your response. The content is painstakingly understood." - yeahh lad-pain!!
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I and my family fly that route three times a year... he is going to ******* pay!

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately these days, every time that there's a tragedy of this nature the first thought that comes to mind is "how soon will it be before the lads use this in one of their letters?" That's when you know that you're a baiter.

I really hope that the cause of this crash can be determined so that corrective actions can be implemented.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Spurious
a very big foollll

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone.
Frank.lester above found the exact email I received.
I sent off some gibberish and have already heard back
from this lad. Naturally, he wants ID.
He even had the audacity to console me for my loss.
Quote:
Do accept our heart felt condolences on your loss;
may her soul rest in perfect peace.

It really gets me seething when they use real people who have
suffered an unimaginable tragedy.
Felix the Cat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

On the one hand, scammers are cold, heartless bastards for using recent tragedies as ingredients for their scams.

On the other hand, would they be any less cold and heartless if they stuck to pileups on the Sagbama Expressway?

I feel like I am between the devil and the deep blue sea. - Peter Mbeki
you should as well understand that the heart of human is full of evil. - Sir. Paul Bryant
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Felix the Cat wrote:

On the other hand, would they be any less cold and heartless if they stuck to pileups on the Sagbama Expressway?

No, but they are imaginary pileups. Nobody is personally upset by them.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His email account seems to have been closed. My email has bounced.
Sad

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] and [email protected] both seem to be alive, according to http://CentralOps.net/co/default.asp

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Fungus
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It never fails does it? They are absolute arseholes.

I will send oracle to you and your family to torment you people,i will send Ogun, Oya, Sango,Obatala,Obatarisa ,sanpono, ofo emi ile, gbigbona, olode, esu, and Iku ojiji to you and your family...Samuel Kayode

Ogun, Oya, Sango,Obatala,Obatarisa ,sanpono, ofo emi ile, gbigbona, olode, esu, and Iku ojiji will bombarb you and your family this year (Amen)
You and your great great generations will die in the darkness.
Thunder will fire you and folks to death
Bastard. Idiot......Both from Bradston Higgston
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams wrote:
[email protected] and [email protected] both seem to be alive, according to http://CentralOps.net/co/default.asp

I had a bounce from the first, and have tried the second one. No bounce yet.
I've also send out a batch of insult ASEMS and included his phone number.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic